Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The... C. I. A. - Masonic Connections to Intelligence
What is the occult secret that underlies the Central Intelligence Agency?

I'll tell you. It is Masonic. And it is occult in every sense of that word.

All Bro masons are addressed in writing by the initials of the names. Classically, they are three letters rendered, which were I one of them would appear as Bro. D. G. G. But since I'm not a Freemason, or any sort of Mason - just an interested and enquiring mind - I'll let Bro. J. F. D. do the talking. Or rather the forking...: or more correctly the trowel-ling.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7881&stc=1]

Bro John Foster Dulles, with Bro D. D. E. laying the foundation stone (and I'll return to that ceremony shortly) at the soon too be built headquarters of the new CIA at Langley, Virginia in May 1959. Both are using silver trowels, symbolic of the Knight Kadosh (the 30th) degree of Scottish Rite Freemasony, where Kadosh = Q D S and is derived from the Hewbrew word "קדוש". Not to put too fine a point on it, this is the degree of the Knights Templar who, according to Albert Pike's masonic classic, Morals and Dogma, that the Knights Kadosh were "the Templars under veil." Or some such bullshit.

Was Dwight D Eisenhower a mason? The story is that he was not. He was, however, the 33rd president of the United States. Would US Masons allow a number like that to pass them by? Would they my arse. Har, har. Of course he was a mason - only it''s likely never be admitted for obscure reasons. For example, witness the confusion and kerfuffle and deceit (of which Masons are famous) about George H W Bush:

Quote:
Quote:George Bush has also on numerous occasions been referred to as a Freemason.The confusion as to President Bush being a member arises from the swearing in ceremonies at his inauguration. President Bush took his oath of office on the George Washington Bible which belongs to St. Johns Lodge in New York City. Because the Bible belonged to a Masonic Lodge many writers assumed he was a Freemason. The Bible was used at the request of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
This Bible was first used on April 30, 1789, by the Grand Master of the Masons in New York, to administer the oath of office to George Washington, the first president. Other presidents who took their oath of office with this Bible are Warren G. Harding, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter.

Har har. As Bro J T R was inclined to joke (Jack The Ripper). Note the writer of the forgoing prose didn't say Bush wasn't a Mason. Because obviously he was.

We do know that Poppy Bush, like his dumb son Dubya, was a member of the Skull and Bones, however. Which leads us to dig a little deeper. Here is former Director of the C. I. A., Bro G. H. B. standing at the left of the Grandfather clock in 1947. Note the cloth pendant of the Skull and Bones on the table with the number 322:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7876&stc=1]

Note also that the cloth pendant, as I called it, is actually a Masonic apron:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7877&stc=1]

According to THIS account, the Skull and Bones apron is no longer worn by Knights Templars. Which for all I know may be true. But I wonder if it is still worn as an apron by York Rite masons? And since Bro. G. H. B. claims to have British royal blood flowing through his veins at a distant remove (and apparently he does because years ago I checked De Brett's about it), then my guess is that the British preferred York Rite shows that the Order of Knights Templar is the highest degree.

And yes, of course, the symbol of a Skull and Bones (known as the Memento Mori skull) is entirely consistent with York Rite masonry --- as is the severed head ( i.e., Skull) of Templar history, Baphomet which by means of the Templar Atbash Cipher translates, apparently as Wisdom. Interestingly, the Atbash cipher uses the Hewbrew alphabet (obviously because all Masonic occult lore is based on the Jewish Qabalah) which consists of 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet (and substitutes also for the occult Hebrew numbering system known as Gematria) ---- mentioned because of the Yale Skull and Bones number 3....22.... where the number 3 is likewise a number dear to all Masons, free and otherwise.

But back to Langley, Virginia, where the verse:

And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free."

Is etched into the wall of the entrance hall to the HQ building of the CIA.

As any self respecting biblical scholar will know, these are the words of John 8 22 (there's that "22" again), because the Knight Kadosh, Order of the Knight Templar, is a Christian degree of Masonry. And the Patron Saint of masonry is.... da dah... John the Baptist, he who's head Salome fancied and had Daddy in law present to her on a silver platter. There are by the way, two patron saints of Masonic law, the other being St. John the Evangelist.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7878&stc=1]
Carvaggio's Salome with the head of John the Baptist.

Har har.

And to those very few Brothers who are on the path of the True Quest, note that my bile is entirely directed to their unworthy brethren (bless my old man). Which will amount 99.9999% of these "honourable men" - they who are too busy chasing worldly rewards and satiating Earthly appetites to abandon them for any form of spirituality.

As Bruce Robinson quite rightly says in his book They All Love Jack, these pricks call themselves honourable men because no one else will. Hear, hear.

It is my hope and intention that other will add research to this thread as and when they stumble across interesting tidbits.

Attached Files
.jpg   skull_and_crossbones_c1947_ghw_bush_left_of_clock.jpg (Size: 36.91 KB / Downloads: 39)
.jpg   kt_cabinet_card_1.jpg (Size: 61.84 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   800px-CaravaggioSalomeLondon.jpg (Size: 117.84 KB / Downloads: 36)
.jpg   trowels at langley copy.jpg (Size: 5.11 KB / Downloads: 31)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Fascinating David! Really very interesting. I feel your emotions, nay, contempt too. I feel contemptuous of such 'men' who feel the need to belong to an all male secret society and do ridiculous things with ridiculous others. If only it were that innocent it seems.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Yo ho ho and a powder-monkey's bum - wiv me bottle of rum...

Pirates, a.k.a., "Privateers" often flew the Jolly Roger flag that identified they were about to attack and plunder unsuspecting merchantmen.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7879&stc=1]

Pirates they were but previously they had been Templar Knights, becoming murderous buccaneers and privateers after the Order was disbanded by the Pope. But then murdering wasn't all that unusual for the famed knights - much like their counterparts the Knights of Malta, formed from fleeing knights of the Tempar Order.

Har, har.

Interestingly perhaps, a sacred number of Templars is the number "7".

Which is why, undoubtedly, at the funeral service of legendary C. I. A. dirty tricks meister, Frank Wisner, a floral wreath in the shape of the number "7" was sent from his old college haunt, the University of Virginia, which according to one newspaper account signified that he had been picked out as one of the leaders of the United States. I can't recall which newspaper stated this now...as I read about this a very long time ago. But no matter this little secret is out now...

The University of Virginia's premier secret society is the Seven's Society:

Quote:The Seven Society (founded 1905)[SUP][1][/SUP] is the most secretive of the University of Virginia's secret societies. Members are only revealed after their death, when a wreath of black magnolias in the shape of a "7" is placed at the gravesite,

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7880&stc=1]

Black magnolia's. How lovely. But more on that soon.

Quote:The group contributes financially to the University, announcing donations with letters signed only with seven astronomical symbolsin the order: Earth, Jupiter, Mercury, Mars, Neptune, Uranus, and Venus. The Society gives large monetary donations andscholarships to the University each year in quantities that include the number 7, e.g. $777 or $1,777. Significant past gifts to the University include the Seven Society Carillon in the UVA Chapel, donated in memory of deceased members of the society, and given with the request that there should be a toll of seven times seven bells on the passing of a member;[SUP][5][/SUP] a memorial to past Seven Society members who gave their lives in World War I;[SUP][6][/SUP] $17,777.77 for a loan fund in honor of University president John Lloyd Newcomb; the ceremonial mace carried in academic processions;[SUP][7][/SUP] $10,777.77 in support of the re-establishment of Homecomings;[SUP][8][/SUP] a plaque on the Rotunda honoring University students who died in the Korean War;[SUP][9][/SUP] $7,077.77 to endow the Ernest Mead Fund for the Music Library;[SUP][10][/SUP] $47,777.77 for the making of a film on the honor system;[SUP][11][/SUP] and $1 million in support of the University's South Lawn Project.[SUP][12][/SUP] Most recently, the society gave a $777,777.77 grant to fund the Mead Endowment, founded in honour of Ernest Mead, which awards grants to professors to teach their "dream classes."[SUP][13][/SUP]
In addition to granting spontaneous gifts, the Seven Society sponsors an annual $7,000 graduate fellowship award for superb teaching.[SUP][14][/SUP]

Those Templars and their love of Seven, eh.

Quote:Seven hundred years after they were denounced as heretics and condemned to torture and death, the Knights Templar are calling for a public apology from the Roman Catholic Church.

And reprieve they received on their 700th anniversary, shouted the Guardian headline:

Quote:Knights get an apology from the Vatican 700 years too late

Back to the Steely Magnolia's... the black ones, I mean.

The Magnolia flower is a white blossom which symbolises "sweetness, beauty and love of nature" and as a heraldic device it means "femininity, nobility and perseverance." (as described here) and it's flowers are "bisexual"... and " All magnolias have a strange, knobby fruit that often looks like a cucumber."

Oh dearie me, you don't think.....

Look out ship's lad!

Maybe Aleister Crowley was a Knight Templar? He was a Freemason for sure. I postulate the question on the simple fact that the 11 degree of his O. T. O. was a homosexual degree.

Of course he was a Knight Templar. He wrote the book "Liber 777"...

Attached Files
.png   250px-Flag_of_Edward_England.svg.png (Size: 6.81 KB / Downloads: 37)
.jpg   300px-Sevensociety.jpg (Size: 26.89 KB / Downloads: 33)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
One of the returning themes of They All Love Jack seems to be the love of young boys.... not to mention the murder of young boys.

Har har.
That's because they are little boys who never grew up. All the hugger-mugger stuff is like the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club" in the Little Rascals, but more dangerous.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:That's because they are little boys who never grew up. All the hugger-mugger stuff is like the "He-Man Woman Hater's Club" in the Little Rascals, but more dangerous.

I think a mild correction is in order Tracy.

"Hugger-mugger-BUGGER" -- seems so more appropriate to me. J. F. T, was after all, like so many of his contemporary brethren, a sodomite with a penchant for brutal murder.

Wouldn't it be strange is, for example, George H W Bush ever had rumours or speculation about possible paedophilia and or rape whispered against him?

Oh dearie me. Good gawd! He said in sham surprise...

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7882&stc=1]

The Franklin Cover Up by John DeCamp.

Har, har.

Attached Files
.gif   wtpage1small.gif (Size: 94.14 KB / Downloads: 26)
Since I'm in the mood, I'm trying to do some justice to the meaning of the Yale Skull and Bones number 322.

The obvious way forward is the numerical one, simply because it's rendered in that format. And in Qabalistic lore, Hewbrew is alphanumeric -- numbers and letters. The way of substituting numbers into letters form dates back to the Old Testament where at least 5 chapters are regarded as being ciphered by means Gematria.

Crowley's book Liber 777 is the usual and widely used key here.

Thus for the number 322 under 777 we have a number of possibilities which can be seen here. But only one possibility jumps out to me. Perhaps I'm prejudiced?

Anyway, here goes...

Quote:to tread, trample on, to subdue, to cleanse; to subjugate; to force (a woman), rape; to glow, to burn; to tread on, to leap on, to propagate; a footstool; a he-lamb, a young ram.
Bro J. E. H. famous detective and "G" man, 33rd degree Mason, Shriner, founder and namer of the FBI -- and avid bum wiggler for his ever erect lover Cyde Tolson, the FBI's No. 2 man (a confession about a slight kiddie smirk duly admitted to here).

Yes, we're talking about J Edna Hoover, originator of another yet three letter agency.

I bet the secret folks were giggling when they gave him (and the FBI) the name of "G" man.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7886&stc=1]

Because the letter "G" is one of the enduring secrets of Masons. But no real need to go there, as it gets pretty damned complicated pretty damned fast, and designedly so. So, other than to say that in secret rituals the letter G is signified by seven stars. Or the seven rayed stars. Where the number 7 is precious, my dear, to the poor knights of the Temple.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7887&stc=1]

VITRIOL, meaning:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invennies Occultum Lapidem[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Which could be translated as: Visit the Innermost of the Earth and by Rectifying you will find the Hidden Stone

Attached Files
.jpg   de7028cfecbe0f8a33c48998d4fee154.jpg (Size: 15.74 KB / Downloads: 25)
.jpg   siebenstern.jpg (Size: 23.15 KB / Downloads: 27)
We might also move on to Bro. R. S. M, founder of yet another US intelligence agency, the D. I. A.

the Bro. in question was Robert Strange McNamara.
Why do you think it has found such fertile ground in the US which was supposed to be a new country and a rejection of old England?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Crowley & British Intelligence David Guyatt 0 7,341 21-05-2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Police - Masonic Connections Magda Hassan 20 42,095 06-02-2016, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Masonic Things That Might Go "Bump" In The Night. David Guyatt 4 8,973 23-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Drug fueled sex party in Masonic Temple Lauren Johnson 0 3,638 02-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson