Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police - Masonic Connections

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8002&stc=1]

Fraternal Order of Police Data Dump

The following files were submitted to me through a confidential source, and have asked me to distribute it in the public interest.
I cannot guarantee the authenticity of all parts of the document, but I have been assured the source is credible.

Original Site: http://www.fop.net

Note to irritated members of law enforcement
Don't bother with legal threats or trying to get UK law enforcement to seek revenge. This is me playing nice.
If you want to go nuclear with me, feel free to do so, but trust me when I say you might want to think long and hard before you do.
I'm not known for bluffing, and I know many more of your secrets. About 18TB all in all actually, all unpublished yet.
"I dare you - I double dare you motherfucker"

Encrypted Fields
There are some encrypted fields in the databases using pg_crypto. The key for it is "Nipper47".

Download

SHA1: 4678 8911 72D6 161B CE20 953F AFEF F04A 1AF9 CC84
SHA256: FF44 DC12 174C 6288 95A0 2974 281C DFAA 4C97 3856 FE96 09A3 531A 29EE B034 6A09

Torrent: Download the FOP.zip Torrent [Recommended]
Magnet: Download the FOP.zip
HTTPS Download Temporarily Disabled. Please use the torrent or magnets to download.

Tip: The magnet/torrent download is usually quicker, but it is not anonymous.
If you want to download anonymously, use the Tor Browser and download using HTTPS.

Contact Form: https://www.thecthulhu.com/contact-me/

-Cthulhu (@CthulhuSec)

Date 28-01-2016

Attached Files
.jpg   FOP.jpg (Size: 31.16 KB / Downloads: 20)
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
How interesting. It has been the police and the judiciary who are thought to have been deeply involved in Freemasonry, and some years ago the government of the day considered - or said it was considering - forcing every member of Freemasonry to have their names published in some sort of register.

The Indy carried a story on this back in 1998 and there is also this. However, despite all the nice sounding rhetoric it turned out to be yet another Blair government dose of film-flam. The legislation wilted and, I guess, some sort of deal was reached, leading none other than Jack Straw, the then Home Flunky, er, sorry, Home Secretary, to note that after exhaustive investigation and handshaking, there was no need of a register after all - because there was no evidence of impropriety. Hahahaha. It was determined that Freemasonry was not a secret society but a society with secrets. Hahahaha.

In 2014, RT published an article on Freemasonry in which it said:

Quote:Is there a vaster chasm than that between 'worthy charitable giving' and 'swindlers at the top of society'? This is par for the course though when you do an internet search for the Freemasons.

Last week brought more hard evidence of the latter (and darker), with the second leaked report from UK criminal justice authorities in as many years to conclude that mobsters use Freemasonry to freely recruit corrupt detectives, being one of 'the most difficult aspects of organized crime corruption to proof against.'

Imagine a "society with secrets" where Lodge members who are crooks, criminals, police officers and judges mingle happily in their black suits and white gloves - and then share a gin and tonic after the weekly lodge meeting - and expect us to believe that no impropriety occurs?

It's not likely is it.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I don't download stuff from Torrent, and the purported source of the material uses an HP Lovecraft diety as a handle, so I'll pass on that, but I'd be happy to read excerpts posted on DPF, if anyone is brave enough to acquire the material.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
I'm trying to get it but there is a lot of problems. Suspect heavy load from other down loaders and perhaps some pay back as well. Not sure I can post it on line as so big but I will check it out. Or some one else might get to do all that before I have a chance in which case I will link to their site.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I'm trying to get it but there is a lot of problems. Suspect heavy load from other down loaders and perhaps some pay back as well. Not sure I can post it on line as so big but I will check it out. Or some one else might get to do all that before I have a chance in which case I will link to their site.

I was going to brave it out, as I'm now a proud owner of two laptops. My old one had a glass of water knocked over it and seemed to be permanently intoxicated afterwards, so I bought a new one. Then a few days later, the old one recovered from the hangover and is now working. The word **** sprang instantly to mind but I settled on a loud "bastard" instead. Anyway, the zip file I got from the link was so small - just 17kb - that I instantly deleted it... even from the alcoholic laptop.

So Maggie, if you do get it please let me know how and where as those links weren't good for me?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
David Guyatt Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:I'm trying to get it but there is a lot of problems. Suspect heavy load from other down loaders and perhaps some pay back as well. Not sure I can post it on line as so big but I will check it out. Or some one else might get to do all that before I have a chance in which case I will link to their site.

I was going to brave it out, as I'm now a proud owner of two laptops. My old one had a glass of water knocked over it and seemed to be permanently intoxicated afterwards, so I bought a new one. Then a few days later, the old one recovered from the hangover and is now working. The word **** sprang instantly to mind but I settled on a loud "bastard" instead. Anyway, the zip file I got from the link was so small - just 17kb - that I instantly deleted it... even from the alcoholic laptop.

So Maggie, if you do get it please let me know how and where as those links weren't good for me?

David, I suspect that the small file has to be Opened so that you can download the large zipfile as a Torrent. Easy peasey. That's what I did.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:

David, I suspect that the small file has to be Opened so that you can download the large zipfile as a Torrent. Easy peasey. That's what I did.

Thanks Lauren. I'll get the bladdered laptop on it this morning...
David Guyatt Wrote:Thanks Lauren. I'll get the bladdered laptop on it this morning...

:Confusedhock::::computerpunch::

Magda Hassan Wrote:
Note to irritated members of law enforcement
Don't bother with legal threats or trying to get UK law enforcement to seek revenge. This is me playing nice.
If you want to go nuclear with me, feel free to do so, but trust me when I say you might want to think long and hard before you do.
I'm not known for bluffing, and I know many more of your secrets. About 18TB all in all actually, all unpublished yet.
"I dare you - I double dare you motherfucker"

The audio that came thru' when I was gaming in HL2DM in c.July/August 2011, just as the 'program' (Monarchbollocks) was starting, the 'Nigger-lover', "just try to trace me - go-on, see if you can, -Nigger-lover", obviously to a US police call centre, very mocking, goading, arrogant, insulting - reminds me so much of this. Male, big bloke, Yank, middle-aged. As the program was up and running & the apo's and the rest of it were happening (mind games etc.), I kinda had a notion that there was something in this Southern Comfort advert; almost certainly a falsey - they have an ability to both create & to work-on something you 'register', but on the other hand, they're massive show-offs, it's all about taunting and waving 'kerchiefs in yer face. That phrase, "go nuclear" - I've had alot of that. Gotta face these fuckers down - they don't play fair.

"There are only two types of people in the world, hunters, & farmers". - and shit-talking vampires, seems.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."
I put the .zip file into Dropbox. Anyone wanted the file just shoot me an IM with an email address and I will give you access. Cheers.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The... C. I. A. - Masonic Connections to Intelligence David Guyatt 30 46,496 21-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Masonic Things That Might Go "Bump" In The Night. David Guyatt 4 8,972 23-01-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Drug fueled sex party in Masonic Temple Lauren Johnson 0 3,637 02-09-2013, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson