Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lisa Pease on Sen. Thomas Dodd
In my opinion this is the best essay ever written on this rat, Thomas Dodd.

http://www.ctka.net/FromTheArchive.html

Father of Chris Dodd, who helped bring us Robert Blakey, and who Tanenbaum wrote so suggestively about in his book Corruption of Blood.
I see I left the "h" out of his first name in the title, can one of the mods correct that?
You can correct it yourself with the edit button at the lower right of your post.
BTW, someone at EF pointed out that Manny Pena was also called as a witness before Dodd's committee on monitoring the sales of weapons in the USA at the time.

Wow. And Oswald allegedly ordered both the handgun and rifle from companies that Dodd was monitoring.

And Dodd was violently opposed to Kennedy's Congo policy, and just about everything else he stood for.

As he flew into Washington after the assassination, he said words to the effect, it will take 50 years to undo all the damage Kennedy did in three.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:BTW, someone at EF pointed out that Manny Pena was also called as a witness before Dodd's committee on monitoring the sales of weapons in the USA at the time.

Wow. And Oswald allegedly ordered both the handgun and rifle from companies that Dodd was monitoring.

And Dodd was violently opposed to Kennedy's Congo policy, and just about everything else he stood for.

As he flew into Washington after the assassination, he said words to the effect, it will take 50 years to undo all the damage Kennedy did in three.

How ironic that him and his ilk have a 50+ year head-start on the truth in this matter. I'll take any so called "damage" President Kennedy caused in three years than the gross injustice of those 50+ years of denial, plaguing a once free, open and democratic Republic w/toxic poison from an evil empire of sinister snakes. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

Sidebar: Speaking of Ms./Mrs Pease (Lisa), here she is doing what she does best: exposing sinister snakes ----->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdKgH1HN5M

Amazing what these gutless pukes will do in the name of "national security" (lucky for them they didn't have to try evoking it under the likes of Patrick Henry, who would have shoved the horse manure right back down their throats). "national security" my arse...#$%&@ clowns.
Speaking of Dodd....

http://ctka.net/2015/JosephsRiflePart1.pdf

Waldman, VP of Kleins, had "Senator Dodd's committee on my back" in recent days, but did not elaborate (and we sure as heck wasn't going to ask him...)

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8275&stc=1]

The connections and implications of the Dodd investigation related to mail order gun shops, specifically Klein's and Seaport, is one that requires an entire essay of its own. Suffice to say there is evidence offered which claims that Dodd's senate sub-committee investigation included ordering rifles from Klein's, as well as weapons from Seaport. And that the patterns of Oswald's behavior suggests he may have been used to generate evidence.

From a chapter in progress And We Are Still All Mortal about halfway down the page, Michael Evica makes this argument which, when added to the hounding Waldman seems to have experienced at the hands of Dodd's committee points directly at the reason the name Hidell comes into use related to Oswald.)
"Why was Lee Harvey Oswald, dishonorably discharged from the U.S. Marines as a known defector to the Soviet Union, reading rifle magazines at Alba's Garage in New Orleans? And why was he collecting coupons for mail-order weapons?(16)

The Dodd connection was the answer.
Senator Thomas Dodd commanded the Senate's Juvenile Delinquency subcommittee and its interest in "gun control," specifically mail-order weapons control. Beginning in January, 1963, Dodd held committee hearings on the unrestricted delivery of weapons through the U.S. mails. One of the companies Dodd was interested in was Klein's of Chicago, and one of the weapons about whose unregulated traffic the Senate in 1963 was agitated was the Italian Mannlicher-Carcano. "Hidell," of course, allegedly ordered a Mannlicher-Carcano from Klein's of Chicago, reportedly found in the Texas School Book Depository on November 22nd, 1963, becoming a major part of the FBI/Warren Commission lone-assassin theory in the JFK killing. (17)
Seaport Traders of California was still another mail-order weapons' distributor the Dodd Committee was examining, the very company from which "Hidell" ordered the revolver reported to have been used in the Tippet (sic) murder on November 22nd, 1963.(18)"

Attached Files
.jpg   Microfilm placed at the La Salle Bank in Chicago - FBI kept stuff there supposedly.jpg (Size: 126.5 KB / Downloads: 41)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Top of the morning gentlemen,

What are the odds?! … that both, not just one, of the weapons involved in this fairytale around the events in Dealey Plaza, and 10
[SUP]th[/SUP]& Patton/Texas Theatre would come together so nicely for a subcommittee centering their chief focus/attention upon the specific distributors and makers of the same "found" in both locations. Add "Hidell" into the mix,an extra wallet, planted, err, "found" at 10[SUP]th[/SUP] & Patton, and what do you know, Abracadabra strikes again to compliment his dancing partner the magicbullet.

Thanks for sharing Mr. Evica's work here, Mr. Josephs. Interesting how he also mentions a gentleman named Otto Otepkia, who as we learned from Ms./Mrs. Pease's brilliant presentation in the video above was promptly relieved of his duties, for nothing more than having the audacity/noive to fully examine Mr. Oswald's legitimate ties/activities to the intelligence community much deeper (of course, this didn't sit well with James J. "I'll carry Allen Dulles' ashes" Angleton).

Amazing what some people will do for "national security".
50 years in denial is enough…bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

What on earth does "lone" as in gunman have to do with the cowering coward card "national" security?!

*Sidebar: Dips me hat to Mr. Evica and Ms/Mrs. Pease

**Photo: James Jesus Angleton in 1969, with the ashes of Allen Dulles, Director of Central Intelligence from 1953 to 1961. (From "Cold Warrior")
Credit Mr. Finder (Joseph), New York Times
I just noticed that Prescott Bush's papers are at the:
Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center

http://doddcenter.uconn.edu/asc/findaids...10001.html
I see the Hats for Senators at Series II, 1:16. I don't know if the actual material is available online or not. I note that RMN was not and never was a "Senator"; he was VP (and therefore "President of the Senate"). Funny that P. Bush's papers would wind up in the Dodd collection.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Drew Phipps Wrote:I see the Hats for Senators at Series II, 1:16. I don't know if the actual material is available online or not. I note that RMN was not and never was a "Senator"; he was VP (and therefore "President of the Senate"). Funny that P. Bush's papers would wind up in the Dodd collection.

Nixon was a US Senator from 12/1950 to 1/1953

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 352 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Thomas D. Herman Smooches Halberstam and Sheehan Jim DiEugenio 1 1,993 03-10-2019, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,222 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,028 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Lisa Pease on Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots and the Indonesia Coup Jim DiEugenio 15 9,130 04-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Dodd and Dulles vs Kennedy in Africa Jim DiEugenio 0 1,842 19-08-2016, 09:11 PM
  Who Killed Kennedy? Thomas Buchanan Albert Doyle 25 15,577 24-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Why on Earth are they investigating THOMAS ARTHUR VALLEE on 12/5/63? David Josephs 15 11,009 20-07-2015, 09:59 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  JFK and the Unspeakable: A conversation with James W. Douglass, Oliver Stone & Lisa Pease Ed Jewett 27 11,374 10-07-2015, 06:09 AM
  DiEugenio and Pease: THE ASSASSINATIONS Jim Hargrove 4 4,179 23-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps