Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Scheer Can't Help HImself
http://www.ctka.net/2016/ScheerCuba.html

Another lefty who does everything he can to smear JFK, including helping out Hersh and his trashy book and distorting the contents of the IG Report on the Castro plots.

I am so sick of this stuff.
Masterful!, Mr. DiEugenio

Thanks for putting everything in its proper sequence, context and perspective.

Amazing what great length some will go to distort/taint the legacy of the Kennedy brothers.

Guess their reasoning is if they soil them enough somehow their treasonous acts will be much easier to live with, or the gullible will adopt a good riddance sentiment. It's discouraging when otherwise principled individuals fall victim to being used by the sinister cowards lurking in the shadows pulling the strings.

Neither brother was a Saint, but at least they didn't go around hatching up evil plans to depose of unarmed democratically elected representatives of the People by shooting them in the back; lying about it; and, then framing innocent parties to boot. Gutless pukes!
Scheer wrote an excellent book 35 years ago With Enough Shovels: Reagan, Bush and Nuclear War. But like many mainstream media lefties, once they talk about "conspiracies," they are trapped in a prison of their own making.
Scheer worked for the LA Times for 17 years.

The LA Times actually did a feature story on Hersh's piece of trash book.

At this time, 1997, Scheer was not actually a reporter there, but he did run a weekly column for them.

This is what he chose to do. With the IG Report right in front of him.

I agree that Scheer's book With Enough Shovels is pretty good. But he was anti conspiracy even before then. If you read Hinckle's wonderful book about Ramparts, he was one of the staffers who did not want the magazine to cover the JFK case. In fact, when I talked to Bill Turner about it, he said Scheer told him that kind of writing was mental masturbation. That attitude served him well at the Times.
Len Osanic and I will be talking about this on BOR tonight.

We expanded it into the failure of the so called New Media in relation to the Old Media.
A shot in the dark here, but should you retrace your steps here again today, Mr. DiEugenio, before tonight's event, Could you please point a path/link for some of us who aren't familiar yet with the exact time and specific network server.

Of course, once the bearings are established bookmarking an appropriate link should suffice for future programming.

*will try googling BOR

which produced the following results ----->

http://www.blackopradio.com/ "Where the Lone Assassin Myth comes to Die..."

As you were, Mr. DiEugenio, thanks anyway, looks like I landed accordingly.
Just go here and click Listen Live

http://www.blackopradio.com/

GO to archived shows for past appearances.

Len's show is really growing by the way.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Just go here and click Listen Live

http://www.blackopradio.com/

GO to archived shows for past appearances.

Len's show is really growing by the way.

Great!, appreciate you taking a few minutes from your busy schedule, Mr. DiEugenio, to share the appropriate link. All the best to Mr. Osanic as well. Bookmarked!
BTW, Lisa Pease went over to Scheer's web site, truth dig, and reamed him and Hersh for misleading the public about the IG Report.

Whenever anyone asks me to do this I do.

Got to make them understand there will be a price to pay for this.
Good work Lisa and Jim.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Robert F. Kennedy jr. John Kowalski 13 19,270 25-11-2019, 01:31 AM
Last Post: Tom Bowden
  David Mantik vs Robert Wagner Round 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 10,193 07-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,324 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Robert Parry has died Anthony Thorne 10 7,017 05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Robert Redford and a memory from 1963 Anthony Thorne 1 4,356 27-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Why Robert Kennedy would've hated Donald Trump Scott Kaiser 24 20,708 21-10-2016, 05:24 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  The Kennedy Films of Robert Drew Jim DiEugenio 2 2,728 22-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Robert McNeil vs. Pearce Allman: One of them is lying, or there really were two Oswalds Drew Phipps 37 14,861 26-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Robert West's plat (CE 585) Drew Phipps 6 4,270 27-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  More Perjury by FBI Agent Robert Frazier? Drew Phipps 9 5,132 17-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme