Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Lane
While on Facebook I have learned of the passing of Mark Lane may he rest in peace.
An assassination legend has fallen.

I had the honor of talking to Mark Lane 3 years ago.

Albert Doyle Wrote:An assassination legend has fallen.

I had the honor of talking to Mark Lane 3 years ago.

RIP, Mr. Lane. A shame your photo shall be emblazoned on the OIC 'wanted' poster in perpetuity. I'm sure Mr. Cinque shall milk this for all he can. Ask White and Weisberg. I say respect the dead for 30 days before offering disparages. But that's just me, an old altar boy. +
Definitely a legend. One of the first. I still have questions though about Jonestown.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
And in keeping with tradition, not a mention on MSM of his passing. RIP Mark, 89 is a good long life. Thanks for your courage and dedication.

Dawn
RIP Mark. Thanks for fighting the good fight.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=8373&stc=1]

http://news.sys-con.com/node/3809485

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Mark Lane, famed Civil Rights attorney and author of the best-selling book, "Rush to Judgment," which detailed the facts of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, died late last night at his home in Charlottesville, Virginia, at the age of 89. Lane, who was with his wife, Trish, at the time, suffered a heart attack and collapsed in her arms. He is survived by his wife and his three daughters, Anne Marie, Christina and Vita.

Attached Files
.jpg   511556-120901-rev-lane1.jpg (Size: 38.02 KB / Downloads: 51)
As one would expect of a trial attorney, Mark Lane was an outstanding orator. This is what he said in Dallas, from the grassy knoll, in 1998:

"That day in Dallas this city, at this location when the government of the United States executed its own President when that happened, we as a nation lost our code of honor lost our sense of honor that can only be restored when the government of the United States and it will not do it without us insisting, and marching, and fighting, and voting, and putting this matter on the agenda but when the day comes, that the government of the United States tells us the truth, and all the factual details about the assassination, including their role in the murder when that day comes, for the first moment, honor will be restored to this nation."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Mark Knight Should Never Be Allowed To Be A Moderator Brian Doyle 6 764 14-06-2024, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Steven Gillon:Mark Lane Equals Trump Jim DiEugenio 0 1,699 03-12-2020, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump Jim DiEugenio 6 4,524 08-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Documentary on Mark Lane by Pauley Perrette Lauren Johnson 4 12,813 10-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Lane III: The Ryder/Russo Graveyard Smear Jim DiEugenio 5 4,912 17-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A review of Citizen Lane by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,847 13-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mark Lane, Abe Bolden and films Martin White 10 5,901 02-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Mark Twain on Journalists Bob Prudhomme 1 2,685 09-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Don DeLillo, Errol Morris, and Mark Danner discuss the Z film Joseph McBride 0 2,256 04-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Exhibits, talks and films will mark the 50th anniversary of JFK’s assassination - Washington Post Bernice Moore 0 2,597 16-10-2013, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore