Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Lane, Abe Bolden and films
I was watching this on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px-7IRJpMZE and wondered if the actual film, an update of A Rush To Judgement, had ever been released or if it was available anywhere? I can't see any mention of it on Lane's website despite the trailers for it being from 2011.

Also, having read The Echo From Dealey Plaza, it seems to me that this would make a really brilliant film, albeit one that The Establishment would not want to make. Has anyone heard of any plans to turn Bolden's story into a film?
The fascizing of America has been largely successful so the corporates who pushed in and dominated have made funding for such noble projects difficult.
Correct, Albert. I doubt very much that Tom Hanks would be in a hurry to tell Bolden's story.
The invisible hand of the free market tightly grabbing your throat.
Tom Hanks is just a regular boy, who wants to be "American" in a big way. Why don't just let him be like that.. He never impressed me with any acting talent.. I always thaught he was the worst... Maybe it's just me... From Europe and all.... Life is like a chocolate... He He ......
To be more presise:: Tom Hanks is not good. He is overrated, and stupid...
Jim Hargrove Wrote:For those knowledgeable how to navigate the Baylor site, there is a lot
more information on Abraham Bolden, who was also, interestingly
enough, an Islamic cleric. Today, they'd probably lynch the poor guy.
We've come so far.

Wow. News to me. And yes I expect today it would not go well for him at all.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Think how JFK would fare...
so did Mark Lane ever make or release a film (documentary) with Bolden in it? All I can find are previews, trailers and interviews.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Mark Knight Should Never Be Allowed To Be A Moderator Brian Doyle 1 406 18-07-2023, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Steven Gillon:Mark Lane Equals Trump Jim DiEugenio 0 1,636 03-12-2020, 03:07 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mark Zaid, JFK and Trump Jim DiEugenio 6 4,358 08-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Documentary on Mark Lane by Pauley Perrette Lauren Johnson 4 12,671 10-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Abraham Bolden podcast Sunday Joseph McBride 6 4,619 30-09-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  The Kennedy Films of Robert Drew Jim DiEugenio 2 2,733 22-08-2016, 09:24 PM
  Lane III: The Ryder/Russo Graveyard Smear Jim DiEugenio 5 4,748 17-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  A review of Citizen Lane by Jim DiEugenio Jim DiEugenio 4 3,711 13-06-2016, 09:18 PM
  Mark Lane Scott Kaiser 26 12,980 27-05-2016, 05:17 AM
  Bolden: Car in Chicago Plot Registered to "Lee Harvey Oswald" Jim Hargrove 7 5,556 05-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove