Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abraham Bolden podcast Sunday
Former Secret Service Agent Abraham Bolden will be interviewed this Sunday,
Sept. 25, at 7 p.m. Eastern time by me and host Bob Wilson on Bob Wilson's
Antennae Radio podcast for Debbie Scott's Radio Network. We will discuss the November 2, 1963, Chicago plot, Bolden's attempts to tell
the Warren Commission about it and Secret Service racism and misconduct, and his
trumped-up bribery conviction. President Kennedy called Bolden "the Jackie Robinson
of the Secret Service." It will be an honor talking with him and hearing
more of his thoughts on these and other subjects.

https://www.spreaker.com/show/bob-wilson...radio-show
Needs to be more mainstream...
Thanks for this notice Joe.

Will try and listen.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Thanks for this notice Joe.

Will try and listen.

SUNDAY UPDATE:

I've just been informed that today's planned podcast with former Secret Service Agent Abraham Bolden (whom President Kennedy called "the Jackie Robinson of the Secret Service") has had to be rescheduled. I am sorry it won't be on today as planned but will update you. I am looking forward to doing the interview with Mr. Bolden with host Bob Wilson on Bob Wilson's Antennae Radio podcast for Debbie Scott's Radio Network.
I am told the podcast will take place soon, but the date
has not yet been determined. Circumstances beyond
our control led to the initial delay. I look forward to
talking with Mr. Bolden and hope people on this forum
will listen to what should be a good discussion
of the Secret Service, the Chicago plot, the assassination,
the Warren Commission, and Mr. Bolden's unjust
imprisonment for trying to tell the truth. He deserves
our support in the drive to get him a presidential pardon.
Will be a great talk when it can get to air. Looking forward to it Joseph!
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Did I not hear of a plan to turn Bolden's story into a film? That would be a very great thing indeed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 160 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Podcast for JFK INSIDE JOB Richard Gilbride 0 1,513 01-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,214 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New podcast on RFK, JFK . . . and Ernst Lubitsch Joseph McBride 1 9,030 05-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Podcast with 28 researchers paying our tributes to Jim Marrs Joseph McBride 0 3,340 15-08-2017, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Conspiracy Corner News podcast/Joe Green review Joseph McBride 7 10,483 25-05-2017, 05:00 AM
  Jim DiEugenio will be on Boomer Radio this Sunday Jim DiEugenio 1 3,768 18-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  New podcast interview about Tippit killing Joseph McBride 6 7,457 05-02-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Tippit podcast Joseph McBride 0 2,187 11-09-2016, 09:53 AM
  How much could you alter the film if Abraham Zapruder had shot in slow motion mode? Chris Bennett 27 13,101 23-02-2016, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson