Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New podcast interview about Tippit killing
My January 24 interview about the murder of Officer J. D. Tippit is now archived on host Brent Holland's NIGHT FRIGHT website. We talk about issues I discuss in my 2013 book INTO THE NIGHTMARE: MY SEARCH FOR THE KILLERS OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY AND OFFICER J. D. TIPPIT and what I have learned in my continuing research into the case.

http://nightfrighshow.blogspot.com
The Mainstream Media is not going to rush-out to interview McBride and find out about his evidence...
Joseph McBride Wrote:My January 24 interview about the murder of Officer J. D. Tippit is now archived on host Brent Holland's NIGHT FRIGHT website. We talk about issues I discuss in my 2013 book INTO THE NIGHTMARE: MY SEARCH FOR THE KILLERS OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY AND OFFICER J. D. TIPPIT and what I have learned in my continuing research into the case.

Your JFK stuff was great as usual, but, more importantly, I didn't know you are in The Other Side of the Wind. I've been waiting for years for that movie.
Mark Russo Wrote:
Joseph McBride Wrote:My January 24 interview about the murder of Officer J. D. Tippit is now archived on host Brent Holland's NIGHT FRIGHT website. We talk about issues I discuss in my 2013 book INTO THE NIGHTMARE: MY SEARCH FOR THE KILLERS OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY AND OFFICER J. D. TIPPIT and what I have learned in my continuing research into the case.

Your JFK stuff was great as usual, but, more importantly, I didn't know you are in The Other Side of the Wind. I've been waiting for years for that movie.

Thanks for your kind words. I've been waiting 46-plus years for that movie!! The negotiations are said to be moving along, but it's very very slow.
Excellent interview Joseph! I recommend it to all, even if you think you know 'all that stuff'. A close and thorough look at the Tippit shooting and Tippit actions on 11/11/63 are one of the rosetta stones into the case - and Joseph knows these matters in detail.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks much, Peter.

Joe
In the 4th minute McBride says Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunchroom during the shooting.

I wish he had gone into more detail on the Oswald double being led out the backdoor of the Texas Theater. The level of corruption this 2nd Oswald evidences serves as a good indicator of the Tippit shooting which was only a few blocks away...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ELEVATORS TELL NO LIES- podcast Richard Gilbride 1 129 22-02-2024, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 228 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer Jim DiEugenio 24 19,352 26-12-2022, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Podcast for JFK INSIDE JOB Richard Gilbride 0 1,490 01-01-2022, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,162 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,207 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  The Tippit Case in the New Millenium Jim DiEugenio 192 190,662 23-06-2019, 10:25 AM
  OUR HIDDEN HISTORY podcast on JFK and Tippit murders Joseph McBride 1 10,192 22-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New podcast on RFK, JFK . . . and Ernst Lubitsch Joseph McBride 1 9,006 05-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Stunning Interview with Mort Sahl Jim DiEugenio 1 4,785 28-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: James Lewis