Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Lady has Bosom
TOP COP BUST UP Senior police officer bared breasts at younger colleague' and said: You're judged on size of your t*ts!' - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2288946/se...lf-esteem/

Assistant Chief Constable Rebekah Sutcliffe, 47, - who had been drinking wine - confronted Supt Sarah Jackson at the bar during a major policing conference and condemned her having a 'tit job', it was said - BY SARAH RIDLEY 29th November 2016, 4:02 pm

TOP cop Rebekah Sutcliffe told a colleague who she accused of having a boob job that she was a "laughing stock" and judged on the size of her breasts, a *disciplinary panel heard.
The boozed-up Assistant Chief Constable let rip at Supt Sarah Jackson during a three-day Senior Women in Policing conference at a posh hotel last May, it was said.
Superintendent Sarah Jackson was called a laughing stock' by a colleague who thought she had had breast enlargement surgery
Assistant Chief Constable Rebekah Sutcliffe flashed her breasts' to her younger colleague while drunk, telling her this was what natural breasts should look like
She declared her junior officer's supposed breast enhancement *surgery was "pandering" to men.
And, proudly pulling down her dress to expose her own left boob, she said: "These are the breasts of someone who's had three children.
"They are ugly but I don't feel the need to pump myself full of *silicone to get self-esteem.
Ass Ch Con Rebekah Sutcliffe of Greater Manchester Police who has been accused of misconduct after she was accused of flashing her breasts at Supt Jackson during a police function in Manchester .
Sutcliffe told Jackson it no longer mattered what kind of work she did, she would only be judged based on her physical appearance
"It does not matter how hard you work now because you will always be known as the girl who had the t*t job."
Etc. etc.

This is just what I've been saying for ages, almost verbatim. It's like this fake news' thing it must've been 10 or 15yrs ago that I'd long & boringly lectured to anyone who's escape route I could bar, that so much for the information age' it's more like a new Dark Age, then post truth' comes along & the Pope votes for the Donald J Trump, like a twat.

Something rather nice about the cheeky reveal of a left bosom - my favourite bosom. And something very reassuring in this tale.

Sadly, no pictures.
Martin Luther King - "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Albert Camus - "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion".
Douglas MacArthur — "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."
Albert Camus - "Nothing is more despicable than respect based on fear."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things Not To Say to Police Officers Bernice Moore 0 2,005 14-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  SA police face criticism after fan confronts heir to throne Paul Rigby 1 2,680 25-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Helen Reyes
  Supervised French Egg Coddling For Young Lady Beginners With Grande Chef Cordiale Andi Vanka David Guyatt 0 2,211 17-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  US Police (?) find dead German tourists in Death Valley - AFP 0 544 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: