Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been banned from posting at ED FORUM
From my profile at the Ed Forum:

0 warning points

Restrictions being applied: Restricted from posting

Yes, I was given no warning, and have never had warning points...

While Mike Dub'ya and tommy G get to keep on doing the COINTELPRO schtick....

Just FWIW
DJ
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
Welcome to the club. This Forum was basically founded by a few who were disgusted with and/or banned from the EForum. I was both a private confident of and in regular private email communication with the owner as well as a senior moderator, but was done in, and all of my over 12.000 posts deleted immediately and without reason. My removal was not done by the rules - new rules were invented and used but that one time to get rid of me. It was only years later I found out the back story - although I knew from moment one what the likely reason and who the real culprits were. There is an ugliness there and lack of decency. They are also infiltrated by agents of the intelligence community, as well as tons of amateur trolls. If interested, my story is here somewhere as a very long thread. I was the first moderator to be booted out, and I believe the first to have all of my posts removed - but not the last. If you play in a hornets nest, expect eventually to be stung.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
David Josephs Wrote:From my profile at the Ed Forum:

0 warning points

Restrictions being applied: Restricted from posting

Yes, I was given no warning, and have never had warning points...

While Mike Dub'ya and tommy G get to keep on doing the COINTELPRO schtick....

Just FWIW
DJ

WTF? I hardly ever go there but I stopped by yesterday and caught a couple of Feb posts from RCD- Tommy is not someone I usually agree with. An apologist for the CIA. IMHO.
I started a thread over there on this.
I just posted about this on the Ed Forum. I think I'm still a moderator- at least I was until recently able to approve some of David Josephs' posts. At that time, I emailed the other mods, asking why he was on moderation (I certainly was never asked to vote on it). They never replied.

At one time the EF was a really interesting place, with lots of extremely opinionated (and difficult) personalities, who nevertheless provided stimulating debate. Peter Lemkin was just one of those purged for no good reason, over my strong objections. Evidently, they want a neocon/lone nutter haven where Thomas Graves posts nonstop gibberish about the KGB and Russian "collusion."
Don Jeffries Wrote:I just posted about this on the Ed Forum. I think I'm still a moderator- at least I was until recently able to approve some of David Josephs' posts. At that time, I emailed the other mods, asking why he was on moderation (I certainly was never asked to vote on it). They never replied.

At one time the EF was a really interesting place, with lots of extremely opinionated (and difficult) personalities, who nevertheless provided stimulating debate. Peter Lemkin was just one of those purged for no good reason, over my strong objections. Evidently, they want a neocon/lone nutter haven where Thomas Graves posts nonstop gibberish about the KGB and Russian "collusion."

Who owns and who runs the EF now? What changes in 'leadership' since I was booted out? I look there less than once per year, so have no idea anymore even if Simpson is still head nor who his minions are. Someday I might be able to publicly state the back and real reason I was removed. It had almost nothing to do with what was publicly babbled by the talking keyboards as to why - and informed me that EF clearly had its own 'Secret Governance' that was not seen, but made the final decisions. I can not at the time tell the story as a person I like would be greatly hurt or have even physical harm come to them. Some day..... the EF is not what it appears - even as bad as it appears.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter,

As far as I know, James Gordon is still in charge at the Education Forum.

I'd like to note that I don't believe in banning anyone from forums, unless they are extremely vulgar or make threatening posts. Even then, I'd want to warn them a few times. This includes even those I have clashed with constantly, like Greg Parker, or the extremely unpopular like Jim Fetzer.

I have been contacted by Brian/Albert Doyle, regarding his status at this forum (and the Ed Forum, for that matter). He sent me a private message here. Is there a reason why he can't post here? For the record, I didn't agree with Doyle all that often, but like Parker or Farley or anyone else I may disagree with, I support his right to be heard.

A forum that had the Fetzers, Doyles, Parkers, Josephs, Lemkins, DiEugenios, etc. posting regularly would certainly be a hard one to moderate. But it would be very informative and entertaining.
Don Jeffries Wrote:Peter,

As far as I know, James Gordon is still in charge at the Education Forum.

I'd like to note that I don't believe in banning anyone from forums, unless they are extremely vulgar or make threatening posts. Even then, I'd want to warn them a few times. This includes even those I have clashed with constantly, like Greg Parker, or the extremely unpopular like Jim Fetzer.

I have been contacted by Brian/Albert Doyle, regarding his status at this forum (and the Ed Forum, for that matter). He sent me a private message here. Is there a reason why he can't post here? For the record, I didn't agree with Doyle all that often, but like Parker or Farley or anyone else I may disagree with, I support his right to be heard.

A forum that had the Fetzers, Doyles, Parkers, Josephs, Lemkins, DiEugenios, etc. posting regularly would certainly be a hard one to moderate. But it would be very informative and entertaining.

Doyle has done quite a number of things, but the one that ultimately got him removed, after a long list of infractions, complaints, lies about his name, being mean to others and on and on, was his posting of a foul-mouthed condemnation, by name, of moderators and owners of this Forum on another forum. I think it is about time for his ability to PM also be removed. As you can see he got you to post FOR HIM, although he is not allowed to post. I just put in the order for his PM to be removed too. Bye Doyle. Write longhand next time. He has had many moderations but never relented and never followed the rules - he would have you believe otherwise and endlessly cites rule X, Y and Z. I was the last person supporting his being here when he [while still allowed to post] did the above-mentioned. He can play elsewhere or start his own blog. Other moderators may also want to put their two cents in about Doyle who still tries to stir up trouble with his PMs. There is a limit to what the moderators will put up with and Doyle exceeded it by a country mile. This Forum was conceived with an idea and theme and NOT to be just whatever anyone who joined wanted it to become in their own mental image. There are plenty of other forums out there for that kind of child's play, nastiness, trolling, or obsessions on certain subjects - all without deep political analysis.
Walton attacked every serious poster there.

His hatred of the MATH RULES thread is legendary...

It is sad..... But we have a wonderful group here.... And we'll just keep going....

Thanks for the support and kind words.... Sometimes I do feel alone against the darkness over there....

Those who can see, will.
R. Hunter
Sorry, this is the post:

the film was not seen as a film until 1975...

what's left can be argued - and has been argued - that it is not conclusive IN THE CONDITION IT WAS OFFERED

Fast forward 30 years and everyone has desktop software which can do things that were impossible back then... there was no OBVIOUS anything... Dub'ya here illustrates the prime problem with the 99%... they apply 2018 thought to 1963 circumstances

TODAY it is most obvious the Zfilm was altered and does not represent the in-camera original....

What Dub'ya just can't understand is something called
I N T E L L E C T U A L C U R I O U S I T Y
Never had it, never will have it.... he likes to be TOLD OVER AND OVER since he can't be bothered to LEARN.
[Image: default_blow.gif]
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speer Says Deep Politics Forum Has "Withered To Nothing" Brian Doyle 0 216 24-01-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Current Education Forum Prayer Man Thread Brian Doyle 1 373 31-10-2023, 03:24 PM
  Stancak Posts False Prayer Man Evidence On Education Forum Brian Doyle 0 307 07-10-2023, 05:01 PM
  Jim DiEugenio Betrays Deep Politics Forum Over Prayer Man Brian Doyle 4 623 05-10-2023, 05:11 PM
  Chris Davidson Ends Prayer Man Issue On MacRae's Forum Brian Doyle 1 381 02-10-2023, 04:38 PM
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 721 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
  How The Education Forum Destroyed Credible JFK Research Brian Doyle 8 1,041 09-07-2023, 09:35 PM
  Allen Dulles at The Harvard Law Forum (13 December,1963) Paul Rigby 1 3,049 04-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Would someone give this info to Sandy Larson at the Ed Forum please! Scott Kaiser 40 29,576 17-12-2016, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  3 FBI names directly associated with the evidence get no mention on this forum David Josephs 0 2,630 09-12-2016, 12:53 AM
Last Post: David Josephs