Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Assassination Resources?
Just wondering if people have any recommendations on RFK asssassination resources such as books, videos, or websites? I see a rather expensive DVD called RFK Must Die directed by Shane O'Sullivan. Books I have seen include Shadow Play authored by William Klaber and Philip Melanson, The Assassination of Robert F Kennedy by William Turner and John Christian, and the more recent A Lie Too Big to Fail by Lisa Pease. So far I have been pretty surprised by the lack of podcasts and You Tube videos

I called in Thom Hartmann's radio program and spoke about the RFK assassination. I give Thom for at least taking the call and advocating for a new investigation, but his question to me was whether I had heard about Thane Cesar having had Mafia connections. I said I had not. It just seems odd Thom wants to give this a Mafia spin rather than any mention of the CIA.
Lisa's book is great, RFK MUST DIE is very good, and there's a lot of good material about the assassination in the ELEMENTS OF REVISION video, which can often be found on YouTube.
I'd add videos, articles and more by William Pepper - Sirhan Sirhan's lawyer.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Also check out the website of Rose Lynn Mangan, Sirhan's personal researcher for close to 40 years.

http://www.sirhansresearcher.com
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
Thanks all. I wanted to add that I recently found out that Dan Moldea, who was the investigator who claimed he gave Thane Cesar a polygraph test that Cesar passed, is the same Dan Moldea who reported that the DC Madam, Deborah Palfrey had repeatedly told him she was suicidal before she was found dead in her jail cell from hanging. Moldea is the only person to have heard this from her, yet he is very prominent in the mainstream reports on the story. What a coincidence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassination of Paul Wellstone - and Why It Likely Was Done! Peter Lemkin 0 2,604 25-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Speaking the Unspeakable: The Assassination and Martyrdom of Thomas Merton Paul Rigby 2 7,762 01-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Paul Shrade and RFK Assassination Tom Bowden 3 15,298 02-04-2017, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The 1934 assassination of Sergei Kirov Tracy Riddle 3 9,894 29-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Three models for the assassination of Huey Long Paul Rigby 0 7,950 15-10-2016, 09:12 PM
  Scott Enyart on the RFK assassination Joseph McBride 0 4,988 09-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  MSO India says Hajj Crane accident was assassination of Iranian Space Scientist Paul Rigby 4 8,161 21-10-2015, 08:02 PM
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 8,738 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
  The Assassination of Malcolm x and Martin Luther Jr. Magda Hassan 7 11,821 01-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  The Lincoln Assassination Tracy Riddle 4 6,930 27-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt