Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most recent postings
Most forums have a way to see the most recent postings. This eliminates searching the complete index for recent postings. Does this software allow listing by MOST RECENT without listing everything?

Thanks.

Jack
Welcome, Jack, and thank you for honoring this forum with your presence.

At the top of this page, within a thick blue border, you will find "New Posts" (among "User CP," "FAQ," etc.).

You should know that I posed the same question during the construction phase of the site.

I think you'll find the air to be rather refreshing in this cyberspace.

Great to have you with us.

And by the way: Posting a bio is purely optional.
Thanks, Charles. Refreshing to post something without being attacked. Have you noticed that Burton has abandoned ship on the Simkin boat? Has originated no messages in more than a month. I guess his employers considered his mission complete. Same with all the others except Brazil and Miller.

Jack
Jack White Wrote:Thanks, Charles. Refreshing to post something without being attacked. Have you noticed that Burton has abandoned ship on the Simkin boat? Has originated no messages in more than a month. I guess his employers considered his mission complete. Same with all the others except Brazil and Miller.

Jack

If Paraguay wasn't landlocked, I'd be wondering if Commander Burton was preparing to sail the Bush family to their 100,000-acre South American bolthole. :p

For the record, I'm very sad that the likes of Burton and "Colby/Brazil" were allowed to destroy important threads on the Education Forum: it didn't have to be that way.

I'm delighted that you have become a member here. Welcome, Jack!
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Thanks for addressing this question Charles.

And Jack, we're so glad you're here. Please don't hesitate to share questions or suggestions with us.

Regards,

Myra
Thanks, Myra and Charles.

I am willing to put my picture up if someone will tell me an easy way. I could not figure it out.

Jack

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apologies for the recent forum weirdness. Magda Hassan 2 1,737 23-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Survey: Would you guys prefer to have most recent posts at the top? Myra Bronstein 5 6,754 30-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein