Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey: Would you guys prefer to have most recent posts at the top?
Everyone,

Right now the threads are in chronological order so the most recent posts are last.

Would you prefer to have the threads in reverse chronological order so the most recent posts are first?

Myra
I don't know. I subscribe to threads I am interested in so I get all the replies. . I also click the 'Today's posts' or 'New Posts' links to see what's been happening since my last log in. On threads that have many replies I click on the 'Last Post'. But if others want to change it I'm fine with that too.

pan.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I think there is some logic to have the newest on top. If there are many new posts, the newest of the new otherwise will be below the bottom of the screen.
I think I'll leave it as it is. People aren't exactly panting for the change. And it might be harder to read a thread if it's in reverse chronological order.
I also like it as it currently is.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:I also like it as it currently is.

Ok, good. Then I'll leave it alone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing posts from "Why Officer Tippit stopped his Killer" Milo Reech 1 2,331 03-03-2020, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Apologies for the recent forum weirdness. Magda Hassan 2 1,738 23-01-2020, 01:18 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  BIG letters at start of posts Peter Presland 0 3,939 09-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Peter Presland
  Missing posts Magda Hassan 5 5,215 24-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Possible problem with posts not appearing in 'New Posts' / 'Todays Posts' Myra Bronstein 0 3,927 15-06-2010, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Myra Bronstein
  When one 'quotes' previous posts Peter Lemkin 6 8,414 11-01-2009, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  most recent postings Jack White 5 7,504 02-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Jack White