Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A christmas present PRESENTING DA PIG
:girl:FROM DAVID LIFTON...NOTE WILL FOLLOW...IF THIS IS TOO LARGE AN UPLOAD CHARLES PERHAPS YOU OR WHOMEVER MAY BE ABLE TO LOAD FOR ALL..AS I WILL CONTACT YOU TO LET ME KNOW WHOM TO SEND IT TO....WE HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME TO GET THIS ON THE WEB IMO A VERY VERY IMPORTANT WORK..A FOUNTAIN..ME THINKS...PERHAPS HIS SECOND BEST...B:willy:Cool it worked...:trytofly::listen::dancing2::love:Party:beer:Smile

Bernice,

Attached find the latest version of PIG ON A LEASH, which was published in the Fetzer anthology (2nd edition, I believe); 2003.

All writing is re-writing, and this version of Pig on a Leash has some typos, and could use more editing. But I had no more time to spend on it, and simply set it aside.

Hope you all find it useful. It certainly does tell “my story,” insofar as the Z film is concerned.

Best,

Attached Files
.pdf   Pig On A Leash (2003) copy[1].pdf (Size: 1.64 MB / Downloads: 30)
Many thanks Bernice and David Confusedhakehands:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,679 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Merry christmas all...... Bernice Moore 2 2,808 29-12-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan