Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The echo from Dealey Plaza - an Interview with Abraham Bolden
As an admitted relative layman on the JFK assassination I hesitate to be starting a new thread on it. However, having spent some time searching and finding nothing as substantial as this about Abraham Bolden I decided to post it - it's the latest post on Jim Fetzer's blog. Too long with complex formatting to copy here but it held my attention right to the end.

That guy did 5 years in prison for simply trying to provide the Warren Commission with evidence of SS incompetence and outright hostility to JFK, both of which clearly had a bearing on the investigation. The lengths his colleagues and superiors went to to secure a conviction (at a second trial naturally) are almost unbelievable. If nothing else it provides a telling commentary of the mores of the US Security Establishment of the day - and I guess little has changed since other than it getting a whole lot worse.

Anyway here's the link and I thoroughly recommend it.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]
Thanks, Peter. When I saw your subject, I thought I would mention my latest blog, which is about him. But you beat me to the punch! Thanks. I especially recommend the "Short Interview", which is simply stunning. He is an admirable man.
James H. Fetzer Wrote:Thanks, Peter. When I saw your subject, I thought I would mention my latest blog, which is about him. But you beat me to the punch! Thanks. I especially recommend the "Short Interview", which is simply stunning. He is an admirable man.

Thanks for this Jim. I shared it on my facebook page too where it is getting many comments.

Jack: This man had some new information at the COPA conf. New to me at least. In fact I thought all the speakers covered new ground. Some old ground as well for the new rersearchers, but lots of new stuff. I was not bored for a second and saw every speaker except Walt Brown by remeote. I did attempt to watch some of it by he appeared very ill, or just out of it, and just rambled a LOT. So I went and had drinks with Lisa Pease and Frank Caplet (sp) and others. Far more fun.
Anyone of facebook can checkout all my pics from COPA 09. (CD: hint hint Smile)
Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Victoria Adams Interview By Mort Sahl 1966 Brian Doyle 1 267 05-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Oliver Stone interview Milo Reech 0 1,194 27-12-2021, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  Jeffries' Frazier interview Richard Gilbride 1 1,238 11-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 122,082 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 383,946 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,792 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,229 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Stunning Interview with Mort Sahl Jim DiEugenio 1 4,820 28-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Did Katzenbach ever explain his now infamous memo either in his memoirs or interview? Edwin Ortiz 4 4,359 16-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  My FightBox interview on JFK, Tippit, document releases, etc. Joseph McBride 0 6,780 22-11-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride