Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Force II Nov 22/63
On 22 Nov/63 Air Force Two arrived at Andrews AFB at 6:30 local time, a half hour or so after AF One.

Aboard Air Force One, a call is noted:

"On the radio, the first officer heard an announcement from a plane still at Love Field: "This is Air Force Two. Our designation has been changed to SAM nine seven zero. We will depart for Washington, under present instructions, at 1514 local time."..."

Another order:

"The captain of Air Force Two was told to open his hatches. Some luggage came from his plane and was carried by hand to Air Force One. Whoever was in charge was confused, because he began to take some of the Kennedy luggage from Air Force One and place it on Two...."

http://www.orwelltoday.com/readerjfkairf...etwo.shtml

From Roger C. Warner's Warren Commission testimony (Exhibit #2554) a very interesting, detailed little note he wanted to ensure was on the record:

About 10 minutes after Johnson went aboard AF (and about 10 minutes before Kennedy's casket arrived)...

"It was also suggested at this time by unknown persons that Airforce I and II be moved the the far side of Love Field. This suggestion was not complied with for the reason that security had been established in the original landing area and it would involve a number of movements to return the planes to the other side of the field and again provide substantial security."

Officer J.D. Tippit's autopsy was finished by 3:15 Dallas time.

Love Field from Parkland is about 7 minutes away.

Nobody here really likes coincidences on the 22 Nov/63. It seems really odd that the two men who most looked like JFK in Dallas that day were shot to death a few miles and minutes apart.

Always thought Lifton's Best Evidence made the most sense with Tippit around for spare parts and body doubling.

What time EXACTLY did AF II depart; the only thing I can find is the stand-by time given in the first quote above?
Was Tippit's body viewed open-casket before burial? An exhumation would put this strange possibility to rest. Other than a brain, what spare parts might they need? Brains are a dime a dozen in morgues and look much alike. More suspicious is the movement of the luggage...if it was luggage....

The murder of Tippit [not by LHO] is still one of the mysteries I feel could solve to a large extent the case. It seems to me he was in the know, was no longer needed or had done something wrong [from the script] and had to be eliminated - or they just needed a dead cop to make every other cop want to kill LHO - or both.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Air Force Captain prevent nuclear obliteration during Cuban Missile crisis? Richard Coleman 1 3,171 03-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Air Force officers wanted to "impeach" JFK Tracy Riddle 3 2,847 23-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  LBJ Library wants Air Force One, but Air Force says no Joseph McBride 0 1,927 23-01-2014, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  The "CLIFTON" Version of the Air Force One Tapes Yields Important Information James H. Fetzer 0 2,457 27-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  any good books on the dallas police force ? Edwin Ortiz 11 6,485 25-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  Peter; Lost John F. Kennedy assassination tapes from aboard Air Force One go on sale for $500,000 Bernice Moore 11 5,494 20-11-2011, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Air force suite for jackie, bombed.. Bernice Moore 0 2,562 05-09-2011, 02:23 PM
  air force one pilot dies Bernice Moore 0 2,485 17-08-2011, 05:49 AM