Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Was Removed By Walker On Other Forum
What a disgusting hypocrite he is! Freedom of speech as long as it agrees with his own political line. He has left me as member and removed me as moderator - without cause - and without giving cause. He has also put me on moderation without cause! If not reversed in a few days by Simkin, I'm leaving there. But I hate to see the bad guys win....again. It has become a nest of cognitive infiltrators :listen:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I can't say I am surprised. Hypocrisy rules over there. He is just being his usual self. :bike: School bully. It is all lost there though some good people remain but you're welcome here. Confusedhakehands:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I can't say I am surprised. Hypocrisy rules over there. He is just being his usual self. :bike: School bully. It is all lost there though some good people remain but you're welcome here. Confusedhakehands:

Yes. Go where you're appreciated Peter. Right here.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:What a disgusting hypocrite he is! Freedom of speech as long as it agrees with his own political line. He has left me as member and removed me as moderator - without cause - and without giving cause. He has also put me on moderation without cause! If not reversed in a few days by Simkin, I'm leaving there. But I hate to see the bad guys win....again. It has become a nest of cognitive infiltrators :listen:

Walker added one more feature by fiat - PERMANENT moderation of which HE would vet the posts. He fears me and the information I have on his unfair play. I guess I'm out of that cesspool.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Good. Best news I've heard in awhile.

Frankly speaking the "numbers game" there was always a loaded deck and a lose-lose, never a win or even a break even. With that place off your shoulders, you can now spend your dignity where it's appreciated.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:Good. Best news I've heard in awhile.

Frankly speaking the "numbers game" there was always a loaded deck and a lose-lose, never a win or even a break even. With that place off your shoulders, you can now spend your dignity where it's appreciated.

I'm not happy. To walk away is one thing. To be booted out charged with, among other things being a sexual preditor to female members of the Forum and more [all untrue and all provable and not allowed to post a defense] is not.

A MUST view there on Walker by Charles Robert-Dunne
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....t&p=183076

Also catch the attacks on me Charles was reacting to a few posts above.

NB - In one private email to Andy after he questioned my sanity and morality, I sent about 40 pages of life-long testaments to my character and uprightness. Then I said, 'pass these along to your MI5 pals; to which he responded with two words, "Go Away" - no more and nor less.
A few feeble words from some noble an brave souls on the Forum have challenged Walker...but Simkin, not yet. Now I am not even able to log on, although in theory a full member [under permanent moderation by one man - Andrew Walker]
A few of the other moderatore [2 and certainly not E.B] did come to my defense, in one day I went from:
being a moderator to
not being a moderator
to being on permanent moderation
to being unable to even log onto the EF
-without ever doing a single thing to precipitate the initial events[s] or exacerbate them further.
Fascism in its modern form or is that Forum?.....

The Question remains what secret hold over JS does AW hold?:bandit:
For some parts of today I was not even able to log one there...I had in mind to post a few last explanatory posts as to my position what happened and what was done covertly, but 'someone' didn't want even that made public.....now I can again post [must be the battle of the titans (no capital T)], but still on permanent moderation by one man - Andrew Walker
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
David Guyatt Wrote:Good. Best news I've heard in awhile.

I'm not happy. ...

I will never understand why you let these people yank your chain Peter.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Education Forum Restriction Albert Doyle 7 5,253 18-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  PETER; clean out your forum email, it is not accepting any more replys... Bernice Moore 0 2,326 06-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Simkin forum down Jack White 3 3,161 02-04-2011, 01:52 PM
  How did people discover the Deep Politics Forum? Myra Bronstein 13 8,586 13-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Andy on the 'other Forum' advocates outing Agents Peter Lemkin 0 2,477 16-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Apparent End [?] Delarosa Forum... Peter Lemkin 3 3,885 16-10-2009, 03:01 AM
  Posted on another forum David Guyatt 0 2,650 26-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt