Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tosh Plumlee, posted with Tosh's permission
I hope that Tosh will join us here where he will be respected. Harry Dean is also here, they are friends. (The Jim being referred to is Jim Marrs). Tosh sent this post to myself and Jim in an email.
Dawn

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....5&start=15

Jim.... thought you might like to review this before your Lancer conference:

"...A few of those who were associated with the "rally" were also in Dallas the day of the assassination. Also some came from the Harlendale address in Oak Cliff and one lived behind the Beckely street rooming house that Oswald rented, another lived at the Elsbeth Street apartment. These people were often referenced as the "Dallas Cubans" Two later went to the "School of Americas" at Benning. (part of this info is contained in the 'blacked out " sections of the complete document as well as another classified file which has not as yet been declassified. Tracy Barns, Wild Bill, and others had contacts with them through Miami Station in the Spring of 63.

I am amazed you do not know any of this because it was all in my files which went to Joe West. I took Joe to these places, and later Jim Marrs, as well as Oliver Stone's people before his JFK movie..., Marrs referenced it as, " the "Dallas Tour": We went to all of those safe houses in Oak Cliff in the late 90's and took pictures.

Too prove one of my sour spots..., people do not read things they do not want to know because it will take them into new ground and they might have to adjust their thinking and retract various matters they have supported and written upon for years... This document has been on the toshplumlee.info website under 'Thunder OPS" for years now. (as well as other tid bits of Black Ops matters concerning JFK ... (Documented) This is not to say the Cubans were involved in the assassination..., they were not. However some had associations with F Black and M Walace (documented) which raises some very important questions in my mind about Texas politics, which leads back to fingerprints found at the crime scean. There was a Dallas and FBI Undercover intell operation ongoing at the time of the assassination. ( that secret operation was referenced by the late Jay Harrison a Texas researcher who was associated with that operation ..,the Minutemen I think it was.., days before the assassination)

I can't be of hep anymore on this... Nobody reads or researchers things they do not want to hear. Facts have a way of getting in the way of their truth

Take care and have a good one Tosh

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Today, 03:16 PM
I also hope Tosh will join us and add more to our ever growing picture.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Thanks so much for posting this Dawn and I also hope that Tosh will post here too. He has much information on the behind the scenes activities of the JFK hit.

Tosh if you're reading this I remember seeing some photos of the safe house behind the Beckley St rooming house. Can you post those?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Okay Plumlee, enough of this polite nonsense.

Publish or perish!

(And seriously, many thanks for sharing some of your work here, my friend.)
I too started to get some private emails from Tosh recently, after a long silence. For those of you who don't know, long ago now [17 years, I think] I was under agreement to do a book on Tosh's life. The project and my life had some mighty big mines put in its path.....and both sank.... Tosh, I'd welcome you to post here, as well.
From Tosh. For some reason the pics will not appear...but posting anyway. received these a few days ago, just been sooo busy:

(Three sep emails below)

Dawn Here is the picture of the rooming house behind LHO Beckley Street Apt. You can find it on the Old Forum posted around Jan 2008, I think. Also there were some interesting information posted but it went nowhere. I will try to send the link. Feb 28 2008 post 868

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....2045&st=15

Posted earlier on Education Forum: Jan 16 08 post #4 The Education Forum

--------------------------
"....
LHO had two apts. "the crazy doorway" entrance' on Elsbeth St, 605 or 602 I think ( from memory) also mentioned on this Forum years ago. Ask Jim Marrs and Peter Lemkin about that apt. I took Jim Marrs to both of these apt, Becklet and Elsbeth, also Nigel Turner and Oliver Stone's people were taken there by me.. The apt behind the Beckley St address LHO visited the Cubans many times and I was there ( the back building directly behind Beckley). My initals were carved in a draining board at that rear apt. and as of 1991 were still there "WRP" as confirmed by the owners. The two Cubans who rented that apt were thrown out because of the messes they made and all the late night visitors and the carved WRP on the draining board. This was also told to the Church Com and Congressman Tomas Downing in 1975 before the HSCA was formed...... I was attacked at the time I post most of this information and it went nowhere...... I was just trying to help researchers.... that was information before the fact... given to law enforcement and later to this forum and its members... it did not happen I was told by many on this forum and I was called a fabricator and liar.... This is "Background Information for you I hope it helps in some way. There is a lot the research community does not know about all that... Harlendale, Franandez (pho sp) and those associated with Alpha-66 and Omega-7 of Miami... but what do I know.... I read about it in 1932 in The Dallas times Hearld in comic section. ...".

The picture of the Apartment behind the Beckley Street rooming house was posted on Feb 23 2008 post #19 on the Education Forum. There is other information in a few post there before and after the picture. Oswald was ONI and I gave the references as to how to verifie this but as yet nobody has verified it and the thread went dead as much of what I posted back then Reference Fred Black. M Wallace, etc.... Take care you can post those post if you want and if it helps you in your research. I tried to help for years on that forum but only got attacked and called a liar even when documentation was summitted.... Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving Your Friend Tosh
Here is the safe house behind 1026 photo.

Jack

Attached Files
.jpg   1026&safehouse.jpg (Size: 102.85 KB / Downloads: 55)
Thanks Jack and Tosh and Dawn.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I hope that Tosh feels welcome and comfortable posting here.
Me too, : More from Tosh last night. :

letter from Senator Gary Hart and Art Goodtimes

http://toshplumlee.info/pdf/sengaryhart.PDF

--------------------------
Dawn: Here are previous post on Education Forum (ref; Gary Hart) and a follow-up post by me today. If you like you can post them and the attatchment on your forum... its background info that might fit somewhere someday... later, Tosh

QUOTE(Peter Lemkin @ Dec 9 2006, 10:13 PM)
QUOTE(Dawn Meredith @ Dec 9 2006, 09:50 PM)
It's so appalling that someone as intelligent and conspiracy-aware as Gary Hart allowed himself to be so set-up. And I just love how the bastards also have thier little sense of humor at our expense: "Monkey Business".

Hart acted like a trained monkey and fell for the plot so easily.
Dawn

(reply from LemkinSmile

"..Hart, like Kerry hadn't a chance from the beginning...if they hadn't been politically or sexually assassinated, they would have been physically assassinated once elected, I'm sure. They both knew at least the outlines of the Grand Conspiracy behind many events, not the least of which were Dallas, Iran-Contra, Watergate, et al. Tosh Plumlee told Hart about several of these things long ago. He also testified before Kerry's subcomittee. Not that Plumlee knew all...but enough. They knew [and believed] too much truth to ever get elected and without scandals being set upon them....".

Plumlee post today Nov 28, 08 The Education Forum

"...This letter (attatchment) was in reference to events that were taking place through 1980-85, (Drug War) before Iran Contra became publicly known and befor GH started his 84 bid for President... He was st-up by the CIA_ (CAG OMC Operation). The Secret Air Base at Santa Elena CR was being constructed at the time and "The Fat Lady " Berry Seal's C-123 was stuck in the mud at the end of the short runway. A few months later, it was shot down in Central America with the loss of two crew members... hence secret Iran/Contra operations 'Supermarket and Enterprize" were exposed.

This post has been edited by William Plumlee: Today, 09:17 PM

Attached File(s)
sengaryhart_letter_of_1990.pdf ( 1.24MB ) Number of downloads: 3

There was also an email of planes form the 50's and 60's used in ops, but that will not copy and paste. So Tosh, you can just post it here.

Dawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EMAILS FROM MY FRIEND TOSH PLUMLEE www.jfkthefrontshot.blogspot.com Anthony DeFiore 22 10,551 14-07-2013, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Tosh tells his story as fiction ...... 0 355 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: