Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone want to discuss HARVEY & LEE?
Great stuff there Bernice! Absolutely fascinating :thumbsup:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
thanks, and your welcome, it is btw fascinating stuff..Big Grin

this below was posted by jack one time whenever, it was john's presentation in 1997

John Armstrong's

"November In Dallas 1997"


"Harvey & Lee"

Transcribed by Jerry Robertson

"In 1961, the arrest of Gordon Lonsdale provided a rare opportunity
for the public to gain insight into the world of espionage. Lonsdale had
emigrated from Canada to England, established a business, and began
passing British defense secrets to the Russians. Lonsdale and four
members of his spy ring were arrested, tried, and convicted of
espionage. As they delved into Lonsdale's background, they quickly
realized he was no ordinary spy. He had fake birth certificates, fake
passports and dual identities. To the surprise of the British, he was
not a Canadian, but a native born Russian who spoke English perfectly.

His real name was Konan Molodi--born in Russia in 1922. He was sent to
California at age nine where he lived with his aunt, attended school,
and mastered the English language. Nine years later, he was recalled
to the Soviet Union and trained in espionage. In 1954, Konan Molodi
was sent to Canada where he assumed the identity of a deceased
Canadian named Gordon Lonsdale. A year later he was in England posing
as a British businessman, but his real purpose was spying out British
defense secrets.

If the KGB recruited young boys, can there be any doubt that our
intelligence agencies ran similar operations?

In the early 1950's an intelligence operation was underway that
involved two teenage boys: Lee Oswald, from Fort Worth and a
Russian-speaking boy named "Harvey Oswald", from New York. Beginning
in 1952, these boys lived parallel but separate lives, often in the
same city. The ultimate goal was to switch their identities and send
Harvey Oswald into Russia, which is exactly what happened, 7 years

Lee and Harvey attended different schools, worked at different
companies, and lived in different cities. When the Warren Commission
pieced together "Lee Harvey Oswald's" life, they found evidence of
Oswald in two places at the same time. Unable to explain these
conflicts, they withheld it from their report. This evidence is the
key to understanding the lives of Harvey and Lee Oswald.

Mrs. Jack Tippit, of Westport, Connecticut was telephoned shortly
after the assassination. The caller knew the Tippits were related to
Officer JD Tippit and wanted Mrs. Tippit to relay information she had
to people in Dallas. The woman would not identify herself because she
was afraid of being killed. She said she personally knew Oswald's
father and uncle. They came from Hungary and lived at 77th St. and 2nd
Avenue in New York. They were unemployed, received money from
Communists, and spent all of their time on Communist activities. She
gave two names--Louis Weinstock and Emile Kardos. If this information
is correct, one of the two Oswalds lived in New York in his youth.
This could explain Oswald's interest in Communism (from his father and
uncle), which began as a teenager and continued throughout his life.
It could also be the reason for Marguerite Oswald's sudden trip to New
York City.

In 1952, in Fort Worth, Texas, 12 year-old Lee Oswald was in the 6th
grade. Classmate Richard Garrett told Life Magazine, "Lee was the
tallest, most dominant member of our group". This 6th grade photo
shows Oswald to be the tall well built kid described by Garrett.

In August, 1952 Marguerite drove with Lee to New York. Although
allegedly quite poor, she hired Louise Robertson as a housekeeper.
Marguerite told Mrs. Robertson that she had brought Lee to New York to
have mental tests done at the Jacobi Hospital. Marguerite was asked
about this by Warren Commission attorney Rankin, but she avoided his

During the year and a half Lee Oswald resided in New York, there are
few records of his activities. His New York school records contradict
New York Court records and the testimony of Lee Oswald's brother, John
Pic. The Warren Commission records tell us Oswald first entered
Trinity Evangelical School in the Bronx in September, 1952, many miles
from his residence in Manhattan. When asked for copies of Oswald's
school records, the Trinity School allegedly told the FBI they did not
maintain records until 1957. This is nonsense. Who ever heard of a
school that did not maintain records? If the school did not maintain
records, how were the dates of his attendance at Trinity obtained? How
did the FBI know he even attended Trinity? And why would 12 year-old
Oswald attend junior high in the Bronx instead of Manhattan.

John Pic, Lee Oswald's older half-brother, remembers Lee's school
enrollment differently. Pic was certain Lee attended school two blocks
from his Manhattan apartment. Lee pointed out that both whites and
negroes attended the same classes together--something he had not yet
experienced. Yet there is no W.C. record of Lee's attendance at any
school near the Pics apartment.

In the fall of 1952, Oswald attended only 24 days of school. His
truancy brought him to the attention of Court Psychiatrist Dr. Milton
Kurian. Dr. Kurian interviewed Oswald, read the court file, and noted
Oswald's recent stay at the Youth House.

Dr. Kurian was 5'7" and described Oswald as being small for his age,
around 4'6". Yet Lee Oswald measured 5'4" according to his New York
school health record. His height was again measured at 5'4" four
months later in New York, tall for a 13 year old boy. When I informed
Dr. Kurian that Oswald's height was listed as 5'4" in New York school
records, Dr. Kurian stated, "Those records must be wrong-he was a
little fellow, no taller than the middle of my chest--perhaps 4'6"

When Dr. Kurian interviewed Oswald on March 27, 1953, Oswald's file
showed previous confinement at the Youth House. But Warren Commission
records tell us that Oswald's first and only placement at the youth
house began three weeks after Dr. Kurian saw Oswald.

The Warren Commission tells us Oswald attended only 24 days of school
thru May 7, 1953. Yet WC Exhibit 1384 shows him attending 109 days of
school at the same time. Which WC record are we to believe? If both
are accurate, these records are for two different "Oswalds".

While Oswald was in the Youth House, his mother met with Probation
Officer John Carro. Marguerite told Carro she was the youngest of 6
children, yet there were 5 children in the Claverie family. She gave
Lee Oswald's father's name as Robert Lee Harvey, when his real name
was Robert Edward Lee Oswald. She said Lee's father died at age 45,
yet we know he was 41 years old when he died. She gave her marriage
date as July 19, 1929, yet she married Robert Oswald in 1933. She gave
her sister's name as Lillian Sigouerette, when we know her sister's
name was Lillian Murrett. She said she formerly owned a house in
Corning, Texas yet there is not and never has been a "Corning," Texas.
She gave Lee Harvey Oswald's birth date as October 19 when the correct
date was October 18th. She said Lee was baptized at the Trinity
Lutheran Church in New Orleans, when the records show he was baptized
at the Redeemer Lutheran Church in New Orleans. When she was asked
whether Lee's father was right or left handed she replied "I do not
remember, sir" (Warren Commission testimony). There is no reason for a
45 year old woman to make these kind of errors concerning her
background. Had she forgotten, was she lying, or was this person truly
Lee's mother?

Assistant FBI Director John Malone reviewed the 1953 court file on
Oswald. Malone filed this 8 page report and stated that when Oswald
left the youth House on May 7, 1953, he entered PS #44 in the 9th
grade. The 9th grade? Oswald entered the 7th grade the previous
September and attended only 24 days of school. How could he have
skipped from the 7th to the 9th grade?

WC exhibits, court records, Pic's testimony and Dr. Kurian's
observations of Oswald strongly suggest there were two different
people--both named Oswald--in New York in the spring of 1953. This
would explain John Pic's testimony when he was shown a series of
photographs (from LIFE Magazine, Feb. 21, 1964) of Lee Oswald as a
youth. Pic identified photographs of Oswald from age 2 thru age 12.
But when Pic was shown this photograph (WC # 2893), he said "Sir,
from that picture, I could not recognize that that is Lee Harvey
Oswald". Jenner said, "That young fellow is shown there, he doesn't
look like you recall Lee looked in 1952 and 1953 when you saw him in
New York City?" John Pic replied, "No, sir.".

In the summer of 1953, Lee Oswald was living in the Bronx with his
mother, who was employed at Lady Orva Hosiery. At the same time
"Harvey Oswald" was residing in North Dakota. After the assassination,
Mrs. Alma Cole wrote this letter to President Johnson informing him
that her son, William Henry Timmer, had befriended Oswald in Stanley,
North Dakota in 1953. Timmer told of meeting a boy in the City Park
who introduced himself as Harvey Oswald. This is the first known
reference to "Harvey Oswald", the person who would eventually assume
the identity of Lee Oswald.

"HARVEY" spent a lot of time with Timmer during the next two months of
the summer of 1953. They went swimming at the reservoir and rode their
bicycles at the city park. Timmer was impressed by this kid "from the
big city" who talked of gang fights in New York City and of making
weapons with razor blades stuck in potatoes. "Harvey" said he had been
all over the country. "Harvey" carried a pamphlet in his back pocket
and on one occasion showed it to Timmer and remarked, "I'll bet you've
never seen anything like this". It was a pamphlet on Marxism. Where
would he get such a pamphlet? From his father and his uncle, who were,
according to the woman who spoke with Mrs. Tippit, "Hungarians and
spent all of their time on Communist activities". These people may
have acted like Communists, but in reality they were probably agents
provocateur and their mission was to uncover and identify domestic

Oswald told Aline Mosby, in a 1959 interview in Moscow, that after
living in New York "we moved to North Dakota". Mosby's interview
appeared in newspaper articles in 1959, and is mentioned in FBI
reports. When Oswald was arrested in August, 1963 in New Orleans, he
was interviewed by Lt. Francis Martello. He told Martello that he had
moved from New York to North Dakota. Clearly, someone named Harvey
Oswald was in North Dakota in the summer of 1953. However, there are
no references to Timmer or Oswald in North Dakota in the Warren
Commission Volumes.

In the fall of 1953 Oswald entered the 8th grade at Public School #44
in the Bronx. Marguerite Oswald again met with probation Officer, John
Carro. When Carro reminded her that Lee was still under court
supervision, she told Carro that he no longer needed court
supervision. He was doing much better and claimed he had been elected
President of his 9th grade class. There were two references to Oswald
in the 9th grade: one by Marguerite and the other by Assistant FBI
Director, John Malone, who obtained his information from Judge
Kelley's court file. How Oswald was able to advance from the 7th to
the 8th grade while attending only 24 days of school has never been
explained. Also unexplained are the continual references to Oswald
being in the 9th grade.

It should be easy to determine which grade Lee Oswald attended during
1953. From Ft. Worth we have grammar school report cards, student
lists, enrollment forms, personal photos, class photos and interviews
with teacher, students and friends. Yet when we try to find similar
records in New York, we find almost nothing. Not one report card, not
one student list, no enrollment forms, no interviews nor even the
names of his teachers, students or neighbors, and only one photograph:
a photograph which his brother, John Pic, says is not Lee Oswald. The
FBI took down the names of every student who shared Oswald's home room
and intended to locate them. Yet not a single New York student was

WC #1413-NY & BEAUREGARD SCHOOL RECORDS-Here we have two contradictory
Warren Commission exhibits. The top one, highlighted in yellow, shows
"Oswald" attended Beauregard for 89 days during the fall term in 1953
in New Orleans. The bottom one shows Oswald attended 62 days of school
during the fall term of 1953 in New York. If both Warren Commission
documents are correct, you have two Oswalds: Lee in New York, Harvey
in New Orleans--in the Fall of 1953.

Lee Oswald, the 5'4" southern boy, moved to New York in 1952 and was
teased by his classmates for his southern accent and for wearing blue
jeans. "Harvey", who already lived in New York, was the 4'6" kid
interviewed by Dr. Kurian, photographed at the Bronx Zoo, and
unrecognized by John Pic. "Harvey" moved to North Dakota in the summer
of 1953 and then to New Orleans where he was teased for his New York
accent and attacked while sitting in the back of a bus with "negroes".
Harvey enrolled in Beauregard Junior High and was assigned to Myra
DaRouse's 8th grade homeroom. On his first day at school, he told Myra
he wanted to be called "Harvey". Myra remembers Harvey as being 4' 6"
tall, which is consistent with Dr. Kurian's observation of Oswald a
few months earlier. During Myra's thirty-year teaching career, her
only home room was during the 1953-54 school year and she became
friends with Harvey Oswald and his friend Ed Voebel. In February,
1954, Myra drove Harvey home to Exchange Alley. At the same time Lee
Oswald and his mother were renting an apartment at 1454 St. Mary's
from Marguerite's best friend, Myrtle Evans.

When school resumed in the fall of 1954 Myra Darouse no longer had a
home room class and lost contact with Harvey. Harvey, now in the 9th
grade, had moved to Fort Worth where he attended Stripling Junior

Lee Oswald remained in New Orleans and entered the 9th grade at
Beauregard. Ed Voebel told the Warren Commission he first met Lee
Oswald when Oswald fought with Johnny Neumeyer. After the fight Voebel
got some ice for Lee and attempted to patch him up. Voebel told the
Warren Commission, Volume 8, page 3, "I think he was cut on the lip,
and a tooth was knocked out ". Shortly after the fight, which occurred
in November, 1954, Voebel took this LIFE Magazine photograph of Lee
Oswald showing the missing front tooth. But in 1981, when Oswald's
body was exhumed, autopsied, photographed and x-rayed there were no
missing or chipped teeth.. The boy in the LIFE Magazine photo with the
missing tooth was not the person killed by Jack Ruby and autopsied in
1991. When I showed the LIFE Magazine photo of Oswald to Myra, she
said this was not Harvey Oswald. Myra was correct, the LIFE magazine
photo was Lee Oswald.

Ed Voebel knew Harvey Oswald in the 8th grade and Lee Oswald in the
9th grade. The HSCA was quite interested in talking to Voebel.
However, Voebel died a few years earlier at age 31 at the Oshner
Clinic, in New Orleans.

While Lee Oswald and Ed Voebel attended 9th grade at Beauregard in the
1954-55 school year, Harvey attended W. C. Stripling Junior High in
Fort Worth. Francetta Schubert was in the 8th grade in the 1954-1955
school year. Fran remembers Oswald being a grade ahead of her. Fran
watched Oswald walk home during lunch periods and discussed him with
her girlfriends. She said Oswald lived at 2220 Thomas Place--across
the street from the school. This is the same house Marguerite Oswald
lived in at the time of the assassination.

In October, 1959, when Oswald defected to Russia, Robert Oswald was
interviewed by the Fort Worth Star Telegram. Robert said his brother
had attended Stripling Junior High in Fort Worth.

In June, 1962, when Harvey Oswald returned from Russia, Robert Oswald
was again interviewed by the Fort Worth Star Telegram, again stating
his brother had attended Stripling Junior High in Fort Worth. Two
years later Robert Oswald told the Warren Commission that his brother
had attended Stripling Junior High School in Fort Worth. When
Marguerite was interviewed by Mr. Pierre Berton in 1964, she also said
that Lee had gone to junior high in Fort Worth. These four statements
made over a 5 year period show Oswald attended Stripling Junior High.

But the FBI had Oswald's New York and New Orleans junior high school
records. This 1955 graduation photo from Beauregard was in their files
within hours. Oswald's attendance at Stripling Junior High in Fort
Worth at the same time created a big problem. Their information about
Stripling probably came from FBI Agent John Fain. From 1952 thru 1963
Fain lived at 1727 Thomas Place--five blocks from the Oswalds. It was
Fain's April, 1960 interview with Marguerite Oswald that prompted
Hoover to notify the State Department that "an impostor may be using
Oswald's birth certificate". Hoover knew about two Oswalds in 1960 and
was again aware of two Oswalds in 1961 when a Lee Oswald tried to buy
trucks to send to Cuba from Bolton Ford in New Orleans (Harvey Oswald
was in Russia at this time).

Oswald's 1954 attendance at Stripling Junior High in Fort Worth was
unexplainable. So, the day after the assassination, Saturday, at 8
o'clock in the morning, the FBI went to Stripling to pick up Oswald's
junior high school records. Two FBI agents were met by Mr. Frank
Kudlaty, assistant principal of Stripling. Frank looked through
Oswald's file and noted Oswald had attended "not quite a semester" in
the 9th grade.

While Marguerite worked at Washer Brothers in the fall of 1954, Harvey
attended Stripling and created the 9th grade record that Mr. Kudlaty
gave to the FBI. Don't bother to look for Oswald's Stripling records
in the Warren Volumes, and don't waste your time filing a Freedom of
Information request with the FBI. The FBI denies any knowledge of
Stripling records.

Oswald's 1954 Stripling records have disappeared, but the memories of
Oswald's classmates have not. Doug Gann remembered Oswald in his home
room. Roy Parkin used to play touch football in Oswald's front yard
and saw him in the halls of Stripling. In 1955, Bobby and Jackie Pitts
lived at 2224 Thomas Place, next door to Oswald. Interestingly, Paul
Gregory, Oswald's friend and Marina's interpreter in 1963 also
attended Stripling Junior High in 1954 and was in the same grade as
Oswald. When we understand there are two teenagers using the name
Oswald, we realize each of these boys had a parent or guardian.
Perhaps this is the reason we see Oswald's mother identified sometimes
as Marguerite and other times as Margaret.

Harvey Oswald left Fort Worth and returned to New Orleans in late
1954. His first job, at age 15, was at the Dolly Shoe Company in New
Orleans. The Warren Commission tells us he worked part-time while
attending Beauregard. But Louis Marzialle, the store manager,
remembered Oswald working during the day at full time employment.
Louis and the store owner, Maury Goodman, remembered Oswald as being a
very quiet and physically small child; this is Harvey. Louis observed
Oswald and was unsatisfied with his work. Three days after Easter,
1955, Louis fired Oswald after he returned from lunch. While Harvey
worked at Dolly Shoe, Lee attended Beauregard in the 9th grade with Ed
Voebel. Marguerite was fired from Dolly Shoe by owner Maury Goodman.
Marguerite continually refused to complete insurance forms necessary
to obtain employee bonding.

According to the Commission, Oswald's next employment was Tujague's, a
freight forwarding company. However the dates of employment, as told
by the Warren Commission are a complete fabrication. They tell us he
worked at Tujague's for two months (without verifiable documentation),
but former Tujague employees say he worked there much longer, nearly a

Robert Oswald was discharged from the Marines in July, 1955 and
visited Marguerite and Lee for a week in New Orleans before returning
to Ft. Worth. When Lee joined the Civil Air Patrol on July 27, Robert
helped buy him a uniform from the Army-Navy Surplus store. Robert told
the Warren Commission that during his one week stay "Lee was working
for an export firm there in New Orleans". Lee said, "We're sending an
order to Portugal this week" or "I received an order from Hong Kong
just this morning." The export firm was Tujague, Inc., and the time
was July, 1955. Not November, as reported by the Warren Commission.

Frank DiBenedetto, Oswald's supervisor at Tujague's, remembered him as
a model employee who was very dependable and about 5'11," a little
taller than himself. This was Lee Oswald, quite a bit taller than
"Harvey Oswald". Frank DiBenedetto told the HSCA that Oswald had
worked for Tujague's "a year to a year and a half" Gloria Callaghan, a
secretary at Tujague's, remembered Oswald worked at Tujague's thru
April of 1956 when she took a leave of absence to have her first
child. Frank did not remember the month Oswald quit but did remember
he quit to join the Marines. Lee Oswald left New Orleans in July,
1956, moved to Ft. Worth and joined the Marines in October. From
Robert Oswald, Gloria Callaghan and Frank DiBenedetto, we learn Lee
Oswald worked at Tujague's from July, 1955 until at least April and
probably until July, 1956. (The W. C. says from Nov. 55 thru Jan.

The day after the assassination, former Tujague employee Jimmy Hudnell
gathered up Oswald's payroll records, time cards, and canceled checks
and gave them to Mr. Tujague. Those records have disappeared. Tujague
did not provide verifiable records such as canceled checks, payroll
tax or social security records--only his handwritten payroll records.
Tujague was Vice President of the Friends of Democratic Cuba. Guy
Bannister, Jack Martin, Arcacha Smith, Bill Craig, Bill Dalzell, Grady
Durham (secretary-treasurer), FBI Agent FBI Agent Regis Kennedy and
FBI Agent Lansing Logan (advisor) were either members or associates.
If anyone wanted to manufacture dates of employment for Oswald, the
Tujague Company could provide a good cover. When Lee Oswald worked at
Tujague's in the fall of 1955, Harvey attended Warren Easton High

On October 17 1955, Harvey Oswald forged a note to the school saying
"we are moving to San Diego in the middle of the month. Will you
please send by him any papers such as his birth certificate". After
Harvey quit high school, he worked briefly for J. R. Michels, and then
left New Orleans for California. We know about his residing in
California thanks to Texas Employment Commission employee Laurel
Kittrell. She interviewed the two Oswalds in 1963 in Dallas. She
remembered they looked remarkably similar. One Oswald told her he had
been a motorcycle delivery person for a realty company in California
in 1956--before joining the Marines. More of the Laurel Kittrell
interview will follow.

The last company Oswald allegedly worked for prior to joining the
Marines was the Pfisterer Dental Labs. The Warren Commission Report
states "after quitting J.R. Michels Oswald worked several months
thereafter for the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory" in 1956.

The day after the assassination, Airman Second Class Palmer E. McBride
told the FBI that he worked with Oswald from the fall of 1957 to the
summer of 1958 at the Pfisterer Dental Laboratory in New Orleans. They
worked together every day and discussed recent Russian space
successes. They listened to classical music at each other's homes and
debated the merits of Communism, In early 1958 McBride took Oswald to
a meeting of the New Orleans Amateur Astronomy Association at the home
of William Wulf. Oswald became involved in a discussion about
Communism which was overheard by Wulf's father. "Harvey" Oswald, who
again was promoting Communism, was asked to leave.

McBride took Oswald to an Astronomy meeting at Gehrke's home in early
1958. Gehrke told the FBI that none of these meetings were held in his
home until 1958. Therefore, McBride and Oswald could only have
attended a meeting at Gehrke's home in January of 1958 or later.
McBride worked with Oswald from the fall of 1957 until July, 1958,
when McBride quit to join the Air Force Reserves. Oswald left
Pfisterers a month earlier.

Linda Faircloth, current President of Pfisterer Dental Laboratory,
tells us of Oswald's employment. The day after the assassination the
FBI had taken all employment records, payroll records, quarterly tax
forms, canceled checks, employment applications, W-2 forms, all
documentary evidence pertaining to Oswald. Oswald's employment records
at Pfisterers, like the Tujague employment records, have disappeared.
The owners were told by the FBI not to discuss the case among
themselves or with anyone. The FBI discontinued it's investigation of
Oswald in New Orleans in 1957 and 1958 by stating the information
provided by McBride "is unfounded and no further investigation is
needed". In reality, McBride knew too much about Oswald to be
interviewed. But Palmer McBride is very much alive and lives in Sun
Valley California.

McBride and other people who were close to Oswald were never
interviewed by the Warren Commission nor the House Select Committee.
Not a single Pfisterer employee or partner testified before the Warren
Commission. Thanks to the FBI, not a single Pfisterer document
relating to Oswald's employment has been found. Why? Because in 1957
and 1958 Lee Oswald was in the Marines in Japan.

John Hart Ely, a staff attorney for the Warren Commission, was
responsible or gathering background information on Marguerite and Lee
Oswald. He forwarded the Palmer McBride and William Wulf FBI
interviews to Albert Jenner and Wesley Liebeler on March 30, 1964.
From the FBI interview of McBride, Liebeler knew Oswald worked at
Pfisterers in 1957 and 1958. From Oswald's Marine records he knew
Oswald was supposed to have been in Japan at the same time. Oswald in
both New Orleans and Japan for the same one year period posed yet
another problem--it was unexplainable and had to be resolved.

On April 10, 1964 Commission Attorney Albert Jenner wrote a memorandum
to Mr. Rankin (General Counsel for the Warren Commission). He said
"our depositions and examination of records and other data disclose
there are details in Mr. Ely's memoranda which will require material
alteration and, in some cases, omission". McBride's FBI statement was
ignored and neither he nor the owners or employees of Pfisterers were
interviewed by the Warren Commission.

To establish Oswald's employment at Pfisterers in 1956, the Warren
Commission interviewed William Wulf Jr., McBride's friend and fellow
Astronomy club member. In Wulf"s testimony all references to the years
1957 or 1958 were avoided. In his opening statement, Liebeler said "We
want to inquire of you concerning possible knowledge that you have of
Lee Harvey Oswald during the time that he lived in New Orleans during
the period 1954-1955." This was a clever and misleading statement by
an attorney who knew exactly what he was doing. Liebeler fixed Wulfs
attention to 1954 and 55. By misdirecting Wulf's attention to 1954 and
1955, references to 1957 or 1958 were avoided. Liebeler obtained
"testimony" that allowed the Warren Commission to circumvent the
problem of Oswald's working at Pfisterers in 1957/1958.

In 1996 I spent the afternoon with Wulf. He reconstructed his school
years from 1952 thru 1959. During the 1956-1957 school year he was
sick and did not attend school. In the fall of 1957 he returned to
DeLaSalle High School, where the meetings of the New Orleans Amateur
Astronomy Association were held. He said he was certain he met Oswald
that winter, in either January or February, 1958--exactly what McBride
told the FBI in 1963.

When the FBI visited the Hotel Senator after the assassination, they
interviewed only those employees who had worked at the Hotel prior to
1956. They avoided employees who had worked at the hotel in 1957 and
1958 who could have remembered Oswald and his mother. They reviewed
hotel registration cards for the year 1956 and avoided 1957 and 1958.
The search for Oswald at the Hotel Senator was deliberately shifted
from 1958 to "prior to 1956". McBride met Marguerite Oswald in 1958.
Yet Marguerite left New Orleans in July, 1956, then lived and worked
in and around Fort Worth until her death. She never again resided nor
worked in New Orleans. But McBride insists he was introduced to
Marguerite Oswald at the Hotel Senator in early 1958. McBride is not
alone in his observation of Marguerite in New Orleans at this
time--there were several other witnesses and photographs. On the left
is a photograph of Marguerite Oswald in New Orleans in 1957. On the
right is a photograph of Marguerite Oswald in Fort Worth in 1960--two
different Marguerite Oswalds.

The second way in which the FBI dealt with Oswald's presence in New
Orleans in 1957 and 1958 concerned their handling of the physical
evidence. Shortly after Oswald's arrest on November 22, Dallas Police
searched Ruth Paine's house and 1026 North Beckley. They confiscated
hundreds of items belonging to Oswald. That evening Dallas Police
Chief Curry said "We got several calls insisting we send this
(Oswald's possessions) and nobody would tell me exactly who it was
that was insisting .... they insinuated it was someone in high
authority that was requesting this ...... they wanted this evidence up
in Washington". "About midnight Friday night--November 22--we agreed
to let the FBI have all the evidence and they said they would have an
agent stand by and when they were finished with it, return it to us."
The person in "high authority" who had requested the evidence be
turned over immediately to the FBI was President Johnson's aide, Cliff

The bulk of Oswald's possessions were sent directly to the FBI in
Washington without being inventoried or photographed. This provided an
opportunity to tamper with evidence, which is exactly what they did.
James Cadigan, an FBI document specialist received Oswald's
possessions in Washington. He said initially that the first big batch
of evidence was brought into the laboratory on November 23rd of 1963
and this consisted of many, many items". Cadigan went on to say "time
was of the essence and this material, I believe, was returned to the
Dallas Police within two or three days." This portion of Cadigan's
testimony was deleted. Look at Oswald's possessions were secretly
returned to the Dallas Police and then "officially" inventoried and
photographed on November 26th. The changing of testimony was noticed
by some of the Warren Commission Staff Attorneys. Leon Hubert wrote
this memo to Warren Commission Attornies Howard Willens and Warren
Commission General Counsel Rankin. He states "We are requiring
witnesses to waive signatures on depositions or sign them. A waiver of
signature certainly does not include permission to change meaning. At
the staff meeting on Friday, I raised objections to "editing" of the
transcripts of depositions. The only way to avoid all this is to let
the depositions rest as they are". They ignored Hubert and "edited"
testimony of Cadigan and many other witnesses.

Among Oswald's possessions was a 1955 W-2 form from the Dolly Shoe
Company. In April, 1955 Harvey Oswald was fired by Louis Marzialle
after lunch. Full time employment at Dolly Shoe would be reflected in
wages listed on his W-2 form. Full time employment would conflict with
Lee Oswald attending Beauregard. So, Harvey Oswald's original W-2 form
was replaced with this W-2 form which shows wages commensurate with
part time employment. Who created this form and when? The Internal
Revenue Service wrote this letter to former Dolly Shoe owner Maury
Goodman. They informed him that the federal tax ID number for Dolly
Shoe appearing on this 1955 W-2 form was not issued until January,
1964. Dolly Shoe was founded in January, 1955 and discontinued
business in October, 1957. The federal tax ID on this 1955 W-2 form
was issued 7 years after the company went out of business. So, who had
custody of the W-2 form in January, 1964? The FBI did.

The most significant item found among Oswald's possessions at Ruth
Paine's was a W-2 form from the Pfisterer Dental Lab. That original
W-2 form would have given the correct years Oswald worked at
Pfisterers-1957 and 1958. But that item has disappeared. It was
replaced with this 1956 W-2 form. This form purports to show that
Oswald worked at Pfisterers in 1956 instead of 1957 and 1958 as
reported by McBride and the owners of Pfisterers. However, this letter
from the Internal Revenue Service informs us that the federal tax ID
number appearing on this 1956 W-2 form was issued in January, 1964.
This 1956 W-2 form is a fake--created in January, 1964 while in
custody of the FBI. Its purpose was to show that Oswald was employed
at Pfisterers 1956--before he entered the Marines--not in 1957 and

The tax ID on the Tujague W-2 forms for 1955 and 1956 was also issued
by the IRS in January, 1964. These W-2 forms were created to show
Oswald worked at Tujague's for two months (November, December, 1955;
January, 1956), instead of the year (July, 1955 through July, 1956) as
remembered by Oswald's boss, Frank DiBenedetto and secretary Gloria
Callaghan. Oswald's working at Tujague's for a year would have
conflicted with his Warren Easton High School attendance and his
employment at J.R. Michels.

When Oswald's possessions were picked up by the Dallas Police on
November 22 and 23, Officers Gus Rose and R. S. Stowall spent several
hours initialing each and every item belonging to Oswald. Their
initials should be on each W-2 form. When the Dallas Police turned
over Oswald's possessions to the FBI each item was checked off and
each inventory sheet initialed by FBI Agent Warren DeBrueys. But the
Dolly Shoe, Tujague and Pfisterer W-2 forms in the National Archives
do not have the initials of either Rose or Stowall. Those forms with
Rose and Stowalls initials have disappeared They were replaced with
forgeries, created in January 1964. These forged documents and 200
other items were then photographed by the FBI, and returned to Dallas
in February, 1964. These forgeries are now in the National Archives
(items #168, 169, 175 of WC Exhibit #2003).

While Harvey Oswald attended Warren Easton High School in New Orleans
in September and October, 1955, Lee Oswald was working at Tujague's.
This created another conflict. School records could not be changed,
but changing Oswald's dates of employment at Tujague's was easy.
Instead of Lee Oswald working at Tujague's from August, 1955 thru
July, 1956, his employment records were changed to show he worked at
Tujague's for two months--from November, 1955 until January, 1956.
These two months fit neatly between Harvey Oswald's Warren Easton
attendance and Harvey Oswald's two week employment at J. R. Michels in
January, 1956.

Then, without identifying Oswald's dates of employment, the Warren
Commission tells us he was employed for "a few months thereafter" at
the Pfisterer Dental labs--in the spring of 1956.

We now begin to see that the Warren Commission took parts of Harvey
Oswald's and Lee Oswald's lives and created their fictionalized
history of "Lee Harvey Oswald".

In the fall of 1956, "Harvey Oswald," was in Fort Worth, Texas, where
he briefly attended Arlington Heights High School. It was there that
former elementary school friend Richard Garrett ran into Oswald.
Garrett said "he walked up to me in the hall at school. I remember I
had to look down to talk to him and it seemed strange, because he had
been the tallest, the dominant member of our group in grammar school.
He looked like he was lost. He was very different from the way I
remember him". Of course he was different, Harvey had temporarily
replaced Lee.

Harvey joined the Marines in October, three weeks after this photo was
taken. Two weeks later, someone wrote to the Red Cross asking for help
in obtaining emergency leave for Lee Oswald. The first inquiry was
received by the Red Cross on November 9--only two weeks after Oswald
join the Marines. From the Red Cross records, we see that Marguerite's
address is 3830 W. 6th, yet according to her landlady she lived at
4936 Collinwood until July, 1957. Lee Oswald's birth date was given as
October 19, instead of October 18. His military branch was first
listed as "Army", then scratched out and changed to "Marines".
Finally, we see that the original inquiry came from Oswald's
father--not his mother. All references to "him " have been scratched
out and changed to "her". Why would someone inquire about emergency
leave for a son only two weeks after he joined the Marines? Or did
this inquiry come from the father of one of the Oswalds, and later,
when someone realized Oswald's father died before he was born, the
references on the Red Cross form were changed from "his" to "her".

The 112th Military Intelligence Group at Fort Sam Houston maintained a
file on Harvey Lee Oswald, that was "routinely destroyed" in 1973.

After Boot Camp and ITR training, Harvey Oswald left for Jacksonville,
Florida. Lee Oswald also joined the Marines in October, 1956. This
photo of Lee, found in a Naval Intelligence file at the National
Archives, was taken in December, 1956. After Boot Camp and ITR
training, Lee Oswald left for Jacksonville, Florida. Allen Felde (WC
exhibit #1962) said he and Oswald attended an A & P School in
Jacksonville, Florida and then aviation electronics school in Memphis,
Tennessee. Felde described Oswald as a left winged person who wrote to
Senator Thurman and condemned Eisenhower. Felde is describing Harvey

While Lee Oswald attended Radar School in Biloxi, Mississippi in June,
1957, Allen Felde and Harvey Oswald attended Aviation Electronics
School in Memphis, Tennessee. When Lee transferred to El Toro in July,
and left for Japan in August, Allen Felde and Harvey Oswald were still
in Memphis. Felde last saw Harvey Oswald in September, 1957, when Lee
was already in Japan. Even though Felde was with Oswald for a year, he
was not interviewed by the Warren Commission nor the House Select
Committee. Felde, like McBride, knew too much about Harvey Oswald to
be interviewed.

In January, 1957 military records show "Lee Harvey Oswald" was treated
for tonsillitis. He was treated again for tonsillitis in 1958 and
given injections of penicilliin. But according to an FBI report, Dr.
Philben, of Dallas, Texas had removed Oswald's tonsils twelve years
earlier--in January, 1945.

>From Memphis, Harvey Oswald may have traveled to Columbus, Ohio. Sgt.
Donald Swartz of the Columbus, Ohio Police Department Intelligence
Division filed a report stating that Lee Harvey Oswald attended
Antioch College, in Yellow Springs, Ohio for a short period of time in
the fall of 1957. Additional allegations of Oswald's presence in
Yellow Springs, Ohio came from an unidentified Counterintelligence
Agent from the Office of Special Investigations at Wright Patterson
Air Force Base in Ohio. The agent said Oswald received money, on a
regular basis, through money orders issued by the Miami Deposit Bank
of Yellow Springs, Ohio.

In November of 1957, Harvey Oswald was in New Orleans where he worked
at the Pfisterer Dental Labs with Palmer McBride until July,
1958--while Lee Oswald was in Japan. This photo of Harvey was probably
taken in early 1957. Lee Oswald, while in Japan, never spoke Russian,
read Russian newspapers, nor discussed Communism. He hated the name
"Harvey" or "Harv", and was given the nickname "Ozzie". Peter Cassisi,
John Heindel and other Marines who served with Oswald in Atsugi
remembered Lee Oswald returning to the base drunk, loud, and
boisterous on numerous occasions. But the person killed by Jack Ruby
did not drink, did not smoke, and usually did not speak unless spoken

In October, 1957 Lee Oswald shot himself in the arm with a .22
derringer while in the Marines at Atsugi. Lee Oswald was taken to the
hospital where the wound was sewed up. Later an incision was made in
Lee Oswald's arm 2 inches from the entrance wound to remove the
bullet. No scars from these arm wounds are visible from photographs
taken during Oswald's autopsy. Mortician Paul Groody was twice asked
about scars on Oswald's arms. Both times Groody said he had not seen
any scars on Oswald's arms.

The FBI interviewed 36 Marines who were acquainted with the "Oswalds."
There were 26 men who knew "Harvey Oswald" at El Toro in 1959, 2 who
knew Lee Oswald from radar school, and 8 who were stationed with Lee
Oswald in Japan. The FBI ignored Marines who knew Lee Oswald in Japan,
like Zack Stout, George Wilkens, and Bobby Warren, choosing instead to
interview Marines who barely knew him. William Trail "saw little of
Oswald". Paul Murphy "did not know Oswald personally". Owen Dejanovich
"never had any discussions of any kind with Oswald". Cassisi did not
recognize Oswald as his former Marine associate when Oswald's pictures
were published after the assassination.

Lee Oswald was close with three Marines-George Wilkens, Zack Stout,
and Bobby Warren. They often went on liberty with Oswald on weekends.
They visited the Queen Bee bar, were together on Corregidor, Cubic
Bay. Stout said "Ozzie" was always writing letters to his mother. Yet
no letters from Japan can be found. It is doubtful the handwriting
from any of Lee's letters from Japan would match the handwriting of
Harvey's letters from Russia. After Oswald snapped the photo of George
Wilkens, on the right, Wilkins then took a photograph of Oswald, the
one on the left. These Marines, who were with Lee Oswald nearly every
day in Japan, were not interviewed by the Warren Commission. Zack
Stouts interview in 1978, by the House Select Committee, was withheld
from the public until 1996. Marines who were close to Lee Oswald were
either not interviewed or their interviews were not made public. This
1958 photo, taken by Robert Oswald, is the "Lee Oswald" known by Zack
Stout, George Wilkins and Bobby Warren, not Harvey Oswald who defected
to Russia.

Harvey Oswald, who left the Pfisterer Dental Lab in July, 1958, took
Lee's place at the Marine base in El Toro, California in December.
Harvey used the next 9 months to convince fellow Marines of his
interest in Communism and his ability to speak Russian. Some
researchers have speculated that Oswald learned Russian at the
Monterray school of languages in California. When? During Boot Camp or
Infantry training in California? In Jacksonville, Florida or Biloxi,
Mississippi? In Japan with his mobile radar unit that traveled to the
Philippines and Taiwan? No, the Lee Oswald who left Japan in November,
1958 did not speak a word of Russian. Russian speaking "Harvey"
replaced Lee at El Toro and took a Russian language exam in February,
1959. Lee Oswald's brother, John Pic, wasn't fooled by the switch.
When shown a photograph of "Lee Harvey Oswald" wearing a Marine
helmet, Pic told the Warren Commission, "I would never guess that that
would be Lee". Pic knew this person was not his brother. So did
Robert Oswald.

On March 23, Harvey Oswald obtained a GED--equivalent to a high school
degree. When Attorney Rankin questioned Marguerite Oswald in 1964
about the high school degree she said. "I have that. His original
correspondence in the service--completed high school. January,
1958--passing 65 on a scale of 100". Two high school GED degrees-one
obtained by Lee in January, 1958--one obtained by Harvey in March,
1959--both obtained while in the Marines. In June, Harvey Oswald had a
date with Roslyn Quinn. They spoke Russian together for several hours.
Oswald's interest in reading Russian newspapers, listening to Russian
records and speaking Russian was noticed by fellow Marines who called
him "Oswaldovich". Kerry Thornley, from New Orleans, noticed that
Oswald spoke with no southern dialect--if anything, he had a New York
accent. Thornley knew Harvey, the Oswald who had lived in New York.

On August 7, 1959, Harvey Oswald was granted a dependency discharge
from the Marines. His early discharge was predicated upon an alleged
work-related injury suffered by Marguerite Oswald. Dr. Milton Goldberg
had first treated her in January, 1959. Marguerite told him that "her
son wanted to defect to Russia". This was 10 months before Harvey went
to Russia. Harvey Oswald remained at El Toro until his discharge on
September I1, 1959.

Lee Oswald was living in New Orleans. Captain Valentine Ashworth met
Oswald in New Orleans "before he went to Russia". On June 28, 1959
Oswald was registered in room "D" at the McBeth Rooming House in New
Orleans. A month later Mrs. Gladys Davis was introduced to Lee Oswald
at her home in Coral Gables, Florida. In September, 1959, she was
living with Martinez Malo who had numerous Cuban associates who came
to their residence. A Cuban exile named Francisco Rodriquez Tamayo AKA
"Mexicano" had introduced Oswald to her. This is the same time frame
during which Marita Lorenz claims she first met Oswald in a CIA
safehouse in Miami. Lee Oswald would continue his associations with
Cuban exiles and their CIA "handlers" for the next three years while
Harvey Oswald was in Russia.

Lee Oswald used this photo on this Los Angeles passport application.
He used this Department of Defense ID card for identification, a card,
often issued to intelligence operatives. But the photo on the ID card
was only half his, the other half of the photo, the right half was
Harvey. This ID card could be used by either Harvey or Lee.

Lee Oswald then traveled to Fort Worth, visited his mother, and
remained there through September 16. On September 16, Harvey Oswald
was in New Orleans and filled out a passenger emigration form. He did
not have the Los Angeles issued passport with him and incorrectly
listed the issuing passport office as New Orleans. Lee, who had the
Los Angeles issued passport, was still in Fort Worth. A side by side
comparison of the emigration form and Oswald's passport application
reveals not only inconsistencies, it also provides a rare chance to
compare the handwriting of Lee Oswald and Harvey Oswald.

Harvey Oswald purchased a ticket from a travel agency in the
International Trade Mart Building, boarded the SS Marion Lykes, and
left for Russia. This article and photo appeared in the Fort Worth
Star Telegram concerning Oswald's defection. This is Lee Oswald,
recognizable to residents of Fort Worth. Harvey Oswald's photograph
did not appear in Fort Worth newspapers in 1959--no one in Fort Worth
would have recognized Harvey as "Lee Oswald".


Lee Oswald remained in the US while Harvey went to Russia. When Harvey
Oswald met Marina, she thought he was a native Russian with a Baltic
accent. When she learned he was a foreigner, she asked which of his
parents was Russian. His March, 1961 medical records from Minsk list
his name as "Harvey Alik Oswald". A State Department Security Office
memo of March 2, 1961 refers to "Harvey" Oswald. A letter written to
Oswald in May 3, 1961 is addressed to Esteemed Citizen "Harvey
Oswald". A CIA memo of November 25, 1963 explained the agencies
interest in the "Harvey" story. The merging of Harvey Oswald with Lee
Oswald's background had been successful. Russian speaking Harvey was
in Russia and Lee was working with CIA operatives in New Orleans,
Texas and Florida. People who look similar, like Harvey and Lee, are
often used by the intelligence community. Castro's top agents were
identical twin brothers--Patricio and Antonio De La Guardia. Lee and
Harvey were not identical in appearance, but they looked similar
enough to confuse, deceive, and fool those who knew or saw them. This
is the smoke and mirrors Jim Garrison spoke of--trademarks of the
intelligence community.

Lee Oswald was in New Orleans and Florida in the summer and fall of
1959. William Huffman told the FBI he saw Oswald "sometime after
Castro came to power, in January, 1959". Oswald and four or five
Cubans fueled a 43 foot Chris Craft diesel boat at his dock. Oswald
telephoned "Ruben" in Key West, who came to the dock and paid for the
fuel. "Ruben" may have been Jack Ruby, who ran guns to Castro in the
late 1950's from a house in Kemah, Texas. Neighbors were quite
familiar with Jack Ruby, and remember his weekend trips to Cuba in a
50 foot surplus military craft loaded with guns. Marita Lorenz met Lee
Oswald at a safehouse in Miami in 1960 and saw and photographed him
again at CIA training camps in the Florida everglades several times
during 1960 and 1961. Former Congresswoman Clare Boothe Luce financed
Cuban exile groups in the early 1960's. The Captain of one of these
groups advised Luce "that (Lee) Oswald and others were involved in
infiltration of Communist groups in that area".

By June, 1960 J. Edgar Hoover was aware of an Oswald in the States and
an Oswald in Russia. He sent this memo to his field offices warning
them that an impostor may be using Oswald's birth certificate. FBI
files contain many reports of Lee Oswald in the States while Harvey is
in Russia, but you won't find them in the Warren Volumes.

In January, 1961, Fred Sewell, manager of the Bolton Ford Truck center
in New Orleans met "Lee Oswald", who wanted to buy trucks to be sent
to Cuba. The sales order form listed the purchaser as Friends of
Democratic Cuba whose members included former FBI Agent Guy Bannister,
active FBI agents Logan and Kennedy, Lee Oswald's former employer,
Gerard Tujague, and CIA operative William Dalzell.

In the spring of 1961, Lee Oswald visited the Dumas and Milnes
Chevrolet Dealership in New Orleans. He and salesman James Spencer had
coffee at Walgreens and discussed the sale of a 1958 Chevrolet to
Oswald. This Oswald, Lee Oswald, could drive and, as we shall see, had
a valid Texas drivers license.

In May, 1961 Robert Taber, a member of the Fair Play for Cuba
Committee, and "Lieutenant Oswald" met with Dr. Enrique Luaces in
Havana, Cuba. Oswald was introduced as an arms expert. Dr. Luaces
said he had no doubt that the Oswald he met in 1961 and the Lee Harvey
Oswald whose picture appeared on television after the assassination
are one and the same. After the assassination the US Army forwarded a
file captioned "Harvey Oswald" to the FBI which contained an Army
Intelligence report about Oswald and Robert Taber in Cuba.

In July, 1961, Ray Camay, news director for radio station KBOX in
Dallas, told the FBI he met with Lee Oswald on several occasions in
the summer of 1961. Oswald tried to obtain from him the names of
pilots who had volunteered to fly Flying Tiger missions over Cuba. The
FBI knew how to deal with Carney. They told him that Oswald was in
Russia during 1961 and he was obviously mistaken.

In the fall of 1961, Police Officer Charles Noto arrested Lee Oswald
and Celso Hernandez on Breakwater Road on the Lakefront in New
Orleans. They were brought to Levee Board Police Headquarters where,
after a closed door session with Marcel Champon, the officer in
charge, they were released. This 1961 arrest is very important. Two
years later, in August, 1963, Celso Hernandez would again be arrested.
But this time he was arrested with Harvey Oswald, who created a
disturbance by handing out "Fair Play for Cuba Literature". Hernandez
knew both Oswalds.

In late 1961 and early 1962 Stephen Landesberg, Earl Perry, and Oswald
created demonstrations in New York City. Landesberg and Perry would
create the demonstrations while Oswald took photographs. A few hours
after the assassination Landesberg told his story to the FBI. The FBI
knew how to deal with Landesberg. Because the FBI knew Oswald was in
Russia during 1961 and early 1962, they charged Landesberg with
providing false information to the government and summarily had him
committed to the Bellevue Psychiatric Center in New York. The entire
court case, US vs. Steven Harris Landesberg, including two backup
microfilm copies, disappeared from the court archival records. When
the FBI tried to obtain Earl Perry's records from the Marines, they
were told they would first have to get clearance from the
Pentagon-from the Pentagon!

In the summer of 1962, Leander D'Avy worked as a doorman at the Court
of Two Sisters restaurant in the French Quarter. A man he later
identified as Lee Harvey Oswald approached him and asked for Clay
Bertrand. The restaurant manager, Gene Davis, told D'Avy he would
speak with the man. Davis spoke to Oswald at the bar and later, after
Oswald left, told D'Avy that the man had been behind the Iron Curtain.
On a Saturday morning in November, 1963, about two or three weeks
before the assassination, D'Avy went looking for Davis to obtain his
paycheck. He found Davis in an upstairs storeroom that was being used
as a makeshift apartment. With Davis were Lee Harvey Oswald, David
Ferrie, a Cuban, and three unidentified men.

In 1968, New Orleans D. A. Jim Garrison wanted to question Davis about
his associations with Oswald. Garrison had asked Davis to take a
polygraph test, but he refused. He had good reason to refuse. Eugene
Clair Davis was an active informant of the New Orleans FBI designated
symbol informant 1189-C as of October 11, 1961. The National Archives
has many documents on Gene Davis, most of them "postponed in full".

>From 1959 thru the Spring of 1962 Lee Oswald was surrounded by people
involved in Cuban affairs-people we now know were either working for
or closely associated with the CIA and FBI.

In June 1962 Harvey Oswald left Russia, and moved to Fort Worth where
he impressed the Dallas Russian community with his command of the
Russian language. George DeMohrenschildt said Harvey preferred
speaking Russian to English. He discussed classical Russian literature
with Harvey-in the Russian language. Speaking elementary Russian is
one thing. Speaking and reading Russian well enough to discuss
"classical Russian literature" with a well educated native speaking
Russian is another. The Warren Commission wants us to believe this
high school dropout taught himself Russian by reading Russian
newspapers--at age 19. In reality Harvey Oswald had been speaking
Russian for a long time-- since childhood.

Oswald's Russian speaking ability allowed him to observe and report on
conditions in the Soviet Union. His 50 page manuscript (Volume 16, pp.
287-336) is replete with minute detail, facts and data--not the type
of information recorded by a tourist or temporary resident of Russia.

When Lee Oswald's older brother, John Pic, saw "Harvey" Oswald after
his return from Russia, Pic told the Warren Commission "the Lee Harvey
Oswald I met in November, 1962 was not the same Lee Oswald I had known
10 years previous". When Attorney Jenner asked Pic how he looked
physically "as compared with when you had last seen him," Pic replied
"I would never have recognized him, sir". You noticed a material
change in his appearance? Pic replied, "much thinner, didn't have as
much hair, different facial features, eyes set back, his face was
rounder, and he no longer had a bull neck". The Oswald that Pic saw on
Thanksgiving day in 1962 wrote his name in Pic's address book as

In September, 1962, when Harvey Oswald was working at Leslie Welding
in Fort Worth, ex-CIA agent Donald Norton met with Lee Harvey Oswald
in Mexico. He gave Oswald $50,000 in cash and received, in turn, a
manila envelope.

In March, 1963 when Harvey and Marina were living on Neeley Street, a
letter was found in the mail box at the Carousel Club addressed to
Jake Rubenstein. The return address was "Lee Oswald, 1106 Diceman
Avenue, Dallas, Texas". Daniel Thomas McGown, a prominent Memphis
attorney, found the letter below the mailbox. He notified the FBI of
the letter after the assassination.

In June, 1963 Harvey Oswald applied for a passport. He listed his
mother's and father's birth date incorrectly and misspelled his
mother's maiden name. Four years earlier, in September, 1959, Lee
Oswald had applied for a passport and made similar mistakes. It is
likely the 1959 passport application was filled out by Lee and the
1963 passport application was filled out by Harvey. The discrepancies
in his parents birth dates on two passport applications are
unexplainable. Curiously, another individual applied for and received
passports on two separate occasions and made the same mistakes as
Oswald--both parents had different birth dates listed on each passport
application. That person was Oswald's cousin, Marilyn Murrett.

In July, while Harvey is working at the Reilly Coffee Company in New
Orleans, Marshall Hicks, an employee of Western Union, delivered
several telegrams to Lee Harvey Oswald at 1501 W. 7th, in Fort Worth.

In the Spring and Summer of 1963 Dorothy Marcum dated Jack Ruby. She
was certain that Oswald and Ruby not only knew each other, but that
Oswald had worked for Ruby in June and July, 1963.

When Jack Ruby's Oldsmobile needed work, mechanic Robert Roy said it
was Lee Oswald who delivered and picked up the car, not once, but
several times.

When Frances Hise visited Jack Ruby at the Carousel Club, she saw a
man enter through the back door. Ruby said, "Hi Ozzie," and told him
to go in the back room. When Ruby finished speaking with Miss Hise he
joined "Ozzie". She said there was "no doubt in her mind" it was
Oswald. Dozens of people saw Oswald and Ruby together in the summer
and fall of 1963. This is precisely the time during which Harvey was
residing with Marina in New Orleans. It was Lee Oswald who knew Jack
Ruby. Here is a list of people who place Oswald and Ruby together.

Through early 1963, the activities of Harvey Oswald and Lee Oswald had
no apparent relationship to the assassination. But in the summer of
1963 things changed. Antonio Veciana observed his long time associate
"Bishop" with Lee Oswald at the Southland Building in Dallas. "Bishop"
also known as David Atlee Phillips was the head of Cuban Propaganda
for the CIA. Why would the head of CIA Cuban Propaganda operations be
with Lee Oswald? .... Because the plot, as it developed, could not
have succeeded without Lee Oswald. During the next two months Lee
Oswald was used to impersonate Harvey in a series of events that were
designed to set up "Harvey" as the assassin and implicate Cuba as his
sponsor. It is not unreasonable to speculate that David Phillips
masterminded this plan. After the assassination, Phillips was in a
perfect position to receive, direct and control inquiries to the CIA
in Mexico City regarding Oswald. As most researchers know, there were
many bogus CIA dispatches that came from Mexico City following the

In August, Harvey was arrested in New Orleans for creating a
disturbance while passing out "Fair Play for Cuba Literature". Helping
him was Charles Hall Steele, who we now know was an FBI informant
identified as "Dallas T-14". A photograph of Oswald was shown to
Oswald's brother, John Pic. Attorney Jenner asked "Do you recognize
the young man handing out the leaflets?" Pic replied "No, sir, I would
be unable to recognize him". Jenner replied "As to whether he was your
brother". Pic replied "That is correct" . Once again, John Pic refused
to identify Harvey Oswald as his brother. Instead of asking Pic to
identify the person in the photos, they asked no further questions.
Again and again Pic told the Warren Commission the photos in Life
Magazine were not his brother-but nobody listened. How many times does
John Pic have to tell us these photos are not his brother before we
finally believe him?

In September 1963, while Harvey is in New Orleans, "Lee Oswald" and
Mr. Hernandez approached Robert McKeown at his home in Bay Cliff,
Texas. Hernandez, in his 40's, may have been forty seven year old
Celso Hernandez, arrested with Oswald in New Orleans in 1961, and
arrested with Oswald in August, 1963. Lee Oswald offered to purchase
four Savage .300 caliber automatic rifles with scopes for $1,000
each-rifles that could be purchased for $300 from Sears & Roebuck.
McKeown wondered why someone would pay him so much for these rifles.
McKeown told the HSCA "that is what puzzled me, why would he come to
me". McKeown may have been puzzled, but it made perfect sense to the
people who sent Lee Oswald to purchase the rifles. A photograph
appeared in the Houston Chronicle on April 29, 1959. It was McKeown
and his friend Fidel Castro. McKeown had provided Castro with
armaments during the Cuban revolution. Grateful for McKeown's help,
Castro had flown to Houston and offered McKeown concessions or a high
position in the Cuban government. If anyone had wanted to place the
blame for Kennedy's assassination on the Cuban government, what better
way than to have Castro's close friend and gun supplier, Robert
McKeown, provide Oswald with rifles to assassinate Kennedy.

In September, 1963, Mrs. Lou Hayes noticed a young man sitting close
to her on a bus. He began talking about his "recent trip to Cuba". He
said "I flew there. I saw Castro". Two months later, when Mrs. Hayes
saw Oswald's photograph on TV, she recognized him as the young man she
had seen on the bus. Mrs. Hayes was a long time friend of Warren
Commission member Hale Boggs. Mr. Boggs sent this letter to Warren
Commission counsel J. Lee Rankin. He wrote "Mrs. Hayes is a thoroughly
responsible person and information contained in her letter of December
11, 1963 should be checked out thoroughly by the Commission". The
statements made by the person she saw on the bus, probably Lee Oswald,
were staged to show a close relationship between Cuba, Castro, and

In September, 1963 former Army Intelligence Officer Richard Case Nagel
knew of an impending assassination attempt on President Kennedy. Nagel
wrote to J. Edgar Hoover advising "that a conspiracy involving Lee
Harvey Oswald would take place in the latter part of September, 1963".
Wanting no part of a conspiracy Nagel, on September 20, walked into
the State National Bank in El Paso and fired shots into the ceiling.
He walked outside, waited for the police to arrest him, and was taken
to jail. When searched, the police found a photocopy of an ID card
belonging to Lee Harvey Oswald. A close examination of the Oswald ID
card found on Nagel and the Oswald ID card taken from Oswald on
November 22 show differences. The postmark on Oswald's card does not
appear on Nagel's copy. The signatures do not match and the
photographs are not the same. The photograph on Nagel's copy of
Oswald's ID card, though not very clear, has different facial
features, a different hairline, and different clothing (the person in
Nagel's ID card is wearing a tie). Two different photos of Oswald on
two, otherwise identical, ID cards. What Nagel was doing with a copy
of Oswald's ID card two months before the assassination is a mystery.

On September 23, while Harvey, Marina, June. and Ruth Paine were in
New Orleans, a "Lee Oswald" applied for a job, through the Texas
Employment Commission, at the Semter Drug Depot in Dallas, Texas.

On September 25, when "Oswald" cashed an unemployment check at the
Winn Dixie Store in New Orleans, Mrs. Lee Dannelly of the Selective
Service Commission in Austin, Texas, interviewed a man who identified
himself as Harvey Oswald. He was attempting to straighten out his
dishonorable discharge from the Marines. Oswald said he had entered
the Marines in Florida and resided in Fort Worth. Oswald was also seen
in an Austin cafe later that day.

On September 26, An "Oswald" sat next to John Howard Bowen/Albert
Osborne on a bus bound for Mexico City. He discussed Mexico with two
Australian girls, pointed out landmarks, and recommended the Hotel
Cuba in Mexico City. On September 27th an Oswald visited the Cuban
Embassy. When refused a visa, he caused a minor scene which was
remembered by embassy personnel. J. Edgar Hoover alleged that when
Oswald was refused a visa, he left saying "I'm going to kill Kennedy
for this". Hoover's allegation was not supported by the Cubans at the

Cuban consul Eusebio Azcue and his assistant Sylvia Duran remembered
Oswald. Sylvia Duran said Oswald was her he...
SPIES lonsdale and the cuban twins..delaguardia

Attached Files
.jpg   _44811984_spies512 gordon lonsdale melodi.jpg (Size: 20.38 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   jfk101-14 CUBAS SPY TWINS ANTONIO AND PATRICIO DELAGUARDIA.jpg (Size: 58.46 KB / Downloads: 11)
Here are some items, info collected from w/c lho...
like his reading list of books they eventually put together...fwtaw.the research photos of lho comparisons by jack white...Big Grin.b:popworm:

Attached Files
.jpg   16knx9g lhos reading list 2.jpg (Size: 95.51 KB / Downloads: 12)
.jpg   catch_47 FROM GEMBERLING REPORT.jpg (Size: 19.68 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   2mensundirection.jpg (Size: 66.01 KB / Downloads: 21)
.jpg   800px-Churwalden_Institut_Alpina.jpg (Size: 104.56 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   LHO_CAP.jpg (Size: 36.77 KB / Downloads: 13)
.jpg   LHO_CAP 2.jpg (Size: 80.82 KB / Downloads: 27)
.jpg   lho56tax.jpg (Size: 19.46 KB / Downloads: 16)
.jpg   moore_)lho_jwhite_jarmstrong_photos.jpg (Size: 41.09 KB / Downloads: 16)
a few tothers...b:popworm:

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_jw_cm_john-armstrong keefers 04.jpg (Size: 60.55 KB / Downloads: 24)
.jpg   lmoore_hosplit4_comp.jpg (Size: 71.9 KB / Downloads: 20)
.jpg   amoore-ss-drinking.arc-cia115-03_0001_0318.jpg (Size: 102.34 KB / Downloads: 21)
Bernice - thank you for posting much fascinating material.

All - please also see additional information in other DPF threads:

Due to the recent sabotage of DPF, members may need to login again on these pages to get full readability and functionality.

Fwiw - I've reposted my comments on the MK-ULTRA sub-projects, allegedly studying Hungarian refugees, below:

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:This is probably not relevant but there are several MKULTRA subprojects dealing specifically with "Hungarians".

As far as one can tell, these are to do with studies of refugees from the 1956 Hungarian Uprising - who were of course victims of a giant Radio Free Europe psyop which misfired horribly....

Anyway, probably random if the official story that these MKULTRA subprojects were based around events in 1956 is correct, but for the record:

Subproject 65: MKULTRA: Hungarian Refugees

Subproject 82: MKULTRA: Hungarian Refugees

Subproject 89: MKULTRA: Hungarian Repatriation
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Your welcome and thanks for the links...b
Jack Paris Flammonde did not find anything pertaining to Judyth during his long research into the New Orleans saga,either, in fact in his first book of his series Assassination of America ''the kennedy coups d' etat'', he is rather hard on her and her given information...he found nothing...and does not believe her..b
This is explosive and revelatory.

This is the movie that needs to be made. Harvey & Lee.

Once you establish this level of intrigue you can pretty much assume Jensen's MKULTRA witnessing.

I never gave much thought about the double theory, not really dismissing it, but not really giving it much attention either. But you can see from Armstrong's proof that it is a no doubter. My problem with it was always you couldn't fool the relatives, but now I see why Marina doesn't come out with all she knows. She's being held, trapped in the open, by the unspeakable.
good reply albert...all here are a few others i believe all are jack's studies but perhaps one, comparing them...

Attached Files
.jpg   lmoore_hosplit4_comp.jpg (Size: 71.9 KB / Downloads: 15)
.jpg   MOORE_LHO 2.jpg (Size: 74.82 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   post-667-1271455237.jpg (Size: 66.12 KB / Downloads: 23)
.jpg   robertpicharvey.jpg (Size: 36.43 KB / Downloads: 26)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  INDISPUTABLE Evidence for Harvey & Lee Sandy Larsen 1 2,116 10-02-2018, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  More Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a MOLAR, but his exhumed body was not! Sandy Larsen 0 1,364 07-02-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Sandy Larsen
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 31,929 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  J Norwood: "Lee Harvey Oswald: The Legend and the Truth" Jim Hargrove 12 5,544 04-04-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Jack Ruby, Gordon McLendon, and "Lee Harvey Oswald" Jim Hargrove 30 58,938 14-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald - by Joan Mellen Peter Lemkin 4 4,109 20-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lee Harvey Oswald and the CIA by bill simpich Bernice Moore 2 2,415 31-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Jonathan Demme deserves a medal for doing a film about Lee Harvey Oswald --YEAH A B/S MOVIE...B Bernice Moore 1 2,013 16-08-2011, 04:01 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  City Of Dallas Gets OK To Demolish Lee Harvey Oswaldâs Apartment Bernice Moore 5 2,681 29-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Armstrong's Hypothosis - Harvey and Lee - Applied to Tippit Peter Lemkin 52 21,073 17-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Charles Drago

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)