Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monarchy in the US!?
I was slightly perplexed at seeing this order of issue, by the British Queen, concerning American Social Security:

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1997/...tents/made

Title: "The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997"

The american acceptence: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/internationa...t_Texts/uk.html

No doubt this should put a different face on the constitution and things like "independence". What is most important is the order and procedure, not the content. That the Queen can issue "UK Statutory Instruments" in such a manner raises a lot of question.

I tried to tie it to something and came across this:

"In 1871, three years after the illegal ratification of the 14th Amendment, the government defaulted on its war debts, forcing America into bankruptcy.[12] What resulted is considered the death blow to the united States for America.[13] On February 21st, England claimed what was theirs, according to international law, and incorporated the ten mile square that is Washington D.C.[14] England also incorporated the American Constitution and names for its new corporation, such as THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, U.S., and USA, as well as other titles, as declared in the District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871.[15] A point of interest in these copyrighted names is the implementation of the article "THE." Before this time, America was a union of "united States," not a union of "the united States." The article "the" doesn't exist when referring to other countries, i.e. Canada and Britain aren't referred to as "the Canada" or "the Britain." The British-controlled Corporation, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, exclusively uses the article "the" in its name, which is distinct from the "united States" or the "United States." One other immense change to America simultaneously occurred: being a bankrupt nation, the united States retained only the power to settle civil disputes, not criminal matters, allowing room for the illusion that only Britain's private, ever-changing laws appertain to America's criminal disputes. British law literally attempted to fill the gap created by the bankruptcy without anyone knowing, making it appear that everything was going just as usual. Since this point in history, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA has been governed entirely by foreign, private, corporate law and Washington, D.C. has been under British control.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a corporation, whose jurisdiction is applicable only in the ten-mile-square parcel of land known as the District of Columbia and to whatever properties are legally titled to the UNITED STATES, by its registration in the corporate County, State, and Federal governments that are under military power of the UNITED STATES and its creditors.[16]

Being incorporated, people need permission to use Britain's imposed laws. These people, who use this British legal system for and usually against the American people, are referred to as attorneys, as opposed to lawyers. Yes, there's a difference. The word "attorney" comes from "attorn," which means to turn over to another; transfer.[17] In old England, the title of attorney meant one who attorned ("attourned" is the old English), which meant to transfer money, goods, etc. to another.[18] Attorneys served the king or queen in handling disputes regarding money/goods with their peasants. In modern times, attorneys transfer things of monetary value through court procedures to both other forms of money/goods and to new owners, being either persons or the government.[19] Attorneys have limited legal power because they are sworn to uphold the British, copyrighted law. A lawyer isn't limited like this. Many believe that one needs to get licensed in order to practice law this is an utter fiction. One needs to become licensed if one wishes to become an attorney in order to avoid a copyright violation[20], and the way to do this is to pass the BAR exam and register with the American BAR Association. The American BAR Association is an appendage of the BAR Council, which is the BAR association of England. The term BAR is an acronym for British Accreditation Register[21]: the registry for those who have been accredited to use America's British copyrighted law.

Beyond this point in America's legal history, any laws that came about were private laws of Britain. Any sovereign Citizen is exempt from these private laws. Anyone who doesn't dispute being a 14th Amendment "citizen" is subject to these private laws. The 13th Amendment eliminated involuntary servitude, but it said nothing about voluntary servitude. The 14th Amendment was a gateway for voluntary servitude to take place. At this time, simply claiming to be a sovereign Citizen and not a 14th Amendment "citizen" was, legally speaking, enough to avoid being subject to Britain's private laws. How could the Brits get people to agree to be these citizens? The answers they found were implemented into a plan that materialized into the New Deal.

[1] Senate Report 93-549, 93rd Congress, 1st Session, 1973
[2] a.k.a. the Lieber Instructions and the Lieber Code
[3] "It is sometimes argued that the existence of an emergency allows the existence and operation of powers, national or state, which violate the inhibitions of the Federal Constitution. The rule is quite otherwise. No emergency justifies the violation of any of the provisions of the United States Constitution. An emergency, however, while it cannot create power, increase granted power, or remove or diminish the restrictions imposed upon power granted or reserved, may furnish the occasion for the exercise of power already in existence, but not exercised except during an emergency." - 16 AM.Jur.2d, Section 71, National League of Cities vs. Usery, 426 U.S. 833, 49 L.Ed.2d 245
[4] The creation of the Titles of Nobility Act was an important cause for the War of 1812 and was the direct cause for the burning of the Library of Congress during it.
[5] Notice the capitalization of "United" in the first instance and the conflict with the second instance. We will discuss why this was done soon.
[6] There is also much controversy regarding whether this amendment was ratified by members of Congress who had signed under duress, making their signatures invalid. Notice how the capitalization of "united States" changed from the old 13th Amendment.
[7] It will become apparent why a national debt is included in this package later on in history.
[8] Black's Law Dictionary 1178 8th ed., 2004
[9] The 14th Amendment was never properly ratified because it lacked the proper governing authority to do so. "I cannot believe any court, in full possession os its faculties, could honestly hold that the amendment was properly approved and adopted." (State v. Phillips, Pacific Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 540, pp. 941-2, 1975) Also see Utah Supreme Court Cases Dyvett v Turner, (1968) 439 P2d 266, 267 and State v Phillips, (1975) 540 P 2d 936. Also see Coleman v Miller, 307 U.S. 448, 59 S. Ct. 972. Also see 28 Tulane Law Review, 22 and 11 South Carolina Law Quarterly 484. Also see the Congressional Record, June 13, 1967, pp. 15641-15646.
[10] Also, being an attorney, he possessed a title of nobility, which according the still technically valid old 13th Amendment made his reign as president illegal. We'll discuss more about why attorneys aren't in favor of the people soon.
[11] The Commander of the Southern army
[12] A statutoryprocedure by which a (usually insolvent) debtor obtains financial relief and undergoes a judicially supervised reorganization or liquidation of the debtor's assets for thebenefit of creditors. [Black's Law Dictionary 156 (8th ed. 2004)]
[13] This event did not truly destroy the united States for America, it just put in place a corporation that exists simultaneously, causing the people to forget that they are truly Citizens of the united States for America.
[14] 16 Stat. 419 Chapter 62
[15] Title 28 USC Section 3002(5) Chapter 176; 534 FEDERAL SUPPLEMENT 724
[16] Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, Section 34 of the Forty-First Congress of the United States, Session III, Chapters 61 and 62, enacted February 21, 1871
[17] Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2009
[18] Black's Law Dictionary 138 (8th ed. 2004)
[19] In the third part we shall discuss the processes that take place to perform these actions.
[20] Although the owners of the copyright wouldn't likely press charges for the sake of concealing this fact.
[21] a.k.a. British Accreditation Regency

- - -

I am not a lawyer of statue (or otherwise) so I contacted Bob Chapman at the International Forecaster, alledgedly one of the best forecasters in the business with much insight into deep state US, and he said:

"It is as it says it is, the US is a corporation, controlled by the British Crown and in some instances by the UN and the IMF. It is a very complicated subject that most people cannot believe, but it is true."
I think you will find the UK monarchy is also a corporate entity. You might find this thread interesting: http://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/show...government.
It is a video and takes about 30 minutes to watch but well worth it if you can. It covers the UK context but I believe it is similar in the US and other places.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I suspect this is not dis-similar to the double taxation agreement between the UK and US (as well as other nations obviously) and does not extend any further than a state to state mechanism for ensuring ex-pats some sort of agreed relief in times of difficulty.

Just a guess, anyway.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
I do know that the City Of London, the square mile, is a Corporation, it says so on their frontpage. Wiki affirms City as running local government services and that the Corporation is its own Police Authority, moreover being a "largely independent" realm since its inception.

So to me this looks like a series of proxies. The Queen got shafted by the bankers after the wars of Napoleon, then they nestled into the US, not least with the Federal Reserve Act 1913. The Monarch or the "Crown" appears as the front puppet, which the City already had "signed up" in a particular manner.
Robert, could you please point me to a specific Act of Congress that verifies what you state above regarding the alleged corporate status of the USA?

If such an Act does exist, it would be available for reading on the Congressional website (http://www.house.gov/) or a similar US government website.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
I have not found it myself, but the way I understand it hitherto, the implication is effectively embedded in the Act of 1871, the "DC" Act, that created the District Of Colombia. and associated resolutions. It has a lot to do with understanding the legal definition. For example "Person" can be a State in these manuevers, so one has to understand the exacting defintions, to understand the order.

Check for example: Acts of the Forty-First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia."
The reason I ask is that the idea smacks of a real out there conspiracy theory that is subscribed to by certain fringe US groups (and not more than a few of those that I can see either?).

I doubt it is true.

But I am prepared to be convinced it may be true if there is absolutely undeniable verification for it.

I have yet to see that.

It has yet to be supplied.

Over to you?
To be honest, I don´t care what you believe, nor do I view your words as an assignment. I see pieces here. If you don´t go the mile to read and disprove what has been submitted...that seems slightly "shill" like to me, if you pardon the expression.

Apart from which, Chapman/Forecaster has always been spot on in his commentaries in many ways, and so his merited opinon certainly stands above the unknown players to my mind.
I won't pardon the expression.

Firstly, I expressed a doubt. Not a belief. A subtle but important difference.

Perhaps too subtle?

Secondly, if you wish to be believed by others here, then you will do well to undertake your own homework and be ready to support any and all allegations you make - because other members will certainly be asking you to support everything you say.

Thirdly, this is not a forum where members may post whatever drivel they randomly choose.

If you will pardon this expression.
Not particularly, I have used words like "seems" and "?" and never posted a de facto conclusion anywhere. Although you prefered to dream up otherwise.

Yesterday you never heard of these items, and so speaking like an all-knowing prophet doesn´t seem very profitble. A monarch that issues "order" described as "statutory instrument" carries constitutional implications, unless you view the Queen as a conspiracy theorist.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK Monarchy Magda Hassan 6 5,764 12-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt