Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-autopsy photographer
"Pre-Autopsy Photographer"

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Pre-AutopsyPhotographs/

This article, chiefly by Jim Rinnovatore, provides evidence that photographs at the pre-autopsy at Bethesda -- prior to the official autopsy -- were taken by John Stringer.

Allan
This is a fine synopsis of the body alteration that was done of President Kennedy`s body during the several autopsies done on the evening of November 22. It is easy to follow and condensed enough to get a picture of what happened. I read Best Evidence years ago and this encompasses David Lifton`s work along with Doug Horne`s work for the AARB. Thanks for providing this Bernice. Jim Rinnovatore and the others involved with this did an excellent job. This is just the type of information I like to read.
Kelly Bartram Wrote:This is a fine synopsis of the body alteration that was done of President Kennedy`s body during the several autopsies done on the evening of November 22. It is easy to follow and condensed enough to get a picture of what happened. I read Best Evidence years ago and this encompasses David Lifton`s work along with Doug Horne`s work for the AARB. Thanks for providing this Bernice. Jim Rinnovatore and the others involved with this did an excellent job. This is just the type of information I like to read.

Kelly:

Thank you for your kind words -- very much appreciated. I will pass your post along to Jim.

Allan
Thank you Allan. I appreciate that. It really was a nice article that I have read twice now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays Jim DiEugenio 40 33,052 07-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  the Kennedy Autopsy part 1; jacob g.hornberger Bernice Moore 1 1,869 18-09-2011, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Oswald autopsy photographic fakery? James H. Fetzer 43 34,686 31-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post: David Williams
  Autopsy Article by Dr. Evica?? Brian Anderson 1 2,147 19-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Purported autopsy illustration Dawn Meredith 0 4,031 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  photographer Jim Murray Dallas assassination photos...dies Bernice Moore 0 2,480 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Missing and Faked Autopsy Photos Bernice Moore 0 1,804 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  FBI report on the autopsy Allan Eaglesham 0 2,139 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Ruby-Oswald Shooting Photographer ( Robert JACKSON) Says 'No Blood Anywhere' Bernice Moore 0 5,327 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  The Kennedy Autopsy, Parts 1-12, by Jacob G. Hornberger James H. Fetzer 0 3,318 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: