Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
In the study of historical events of this magnitude, we are attempting to explain how and why they occurred in their particularity as unique incidents in history. So I certainly agree with Charles that Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom it would not have occurred as it actually did occur! So perhaps we are bridging the divide between us. A new book has just appeared, which I was going to add to the "mastermind" thread, but I think it has been closed and, in any case, cannot at the moment find it. I have not read it yet, but it looks very interesting and I am sure many will want to read it. So I suppose it deserves its own thread:

LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy: A Coalescence of Interests
(2011)

Joseph P. Farrell

http://www.amazon.com/LBJ-Conspiracy-Kil...870&sr=1-2

Product Description

Best-selling, Oxford-educated investigative author Joseph P. Farrell takes on the Kennedy assassination and the involvement of Lyndon Baines Johnson and the Texas "machine" that he controlled. Farrell says that a coalescence of interests in the military industrial complex, the CIA, and Lyndon Baines Johnson's powerful and corrupt political machine in Texas led to the event culminating in the assassination. Without the help of the Dallas police chief and others of the Texas underworld, including Jack Ruby, the Kennedy assassination could not have taken place. Farrell analyzes the data as only he can, and comes to some astonishing conclusions. Topics include: Oswald, the FBI, and the CIA: Hoover's Concern of a Second Oswald; Oswald and the Anti-Castro Cubans; The Mafia; Hoover, Johnson, and the Mob; The FBI, the Secret Service, Hoover, and Johnson; The CIA and "Murder Incorporated"; Ruby's Bizarre Behavior; The French Connection and Permindex; Big Oil; The Military; Disturbing Datasets, Doppelgängers, Duplicates and Discrepancies; Two Caskets, Two (or was that Three?) Ambulances, One Body: The Case of David S. Lifton; Two (or is that Three?) Faces of Oswald; Too Many (or Was That Too Few?) Bullets; Too Many Films, with Too Many, or Too Few, Frames; The Dead Witnesses: Jack Zangretti, Maurice Brooks Gatlin, John Garret "Gary" Underhill, Guy F. Bannister, Jr., Mary Pinchot Meyer, Rose Cheramie, Dorothy Mae Killgallen, Congressman Hale Boggs; The Alchemy of the Assassination: Ritual Magic and Murder, Masonic Symbolism, and the Darkest Players in the Death of JFK; LBJ and the Planning of the Texas Trip; LBJ: A Study in Character, Connections, and Cabals; LBJ and the Aftermath: Accessory After the Fact; The Requirements of Coups D'État; more.

See all Editorial Reviews
Product Details
  • Paperback: 344 pages
  • Publisher: Adventures Unlimited Press (March 1, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1935487183
  • ISBN-13: 978-1935487180
  • Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 1 inches
Charles Drago Wrote:"Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom it would not have occurred ... "

... as it occurred.
Just from reading the description, I like it.

Jack
I ordered it from Amazon and received it in only a couple of days...yesterday. I also ordered his "Roswell and the Reich" book plus Philip Nelson's, LBJ: "The Mastermind of the JFK Assassination"...which I received today. I have not believed that LBJ was "THE" Mastermind, but will read to see if I change my mind or not.

Dixie
This is simply scurrilous stuff, and I have never been a follower of LBJ.

Interesting that no one ever entertained that he was the mastermind of the Dallas assassination while he was still alive, as he would have sued their asses off if they had.

Certainly, the Vice President had no love for JFK but he didn't shoot his way into the White House.

Nixon planned to do so on the coatales of the Dallas assassination, thinking that LBJ would be a pushover in the 1964 election.

It was because of this that 'Tricky' Dick visited Dallas when the assassination took place, parading around the place without apparently any protection, and what the DMN advertised on the morning of the killing.

This was after the same newspaer had announced on October 20, 1963 that the Cuban Missile Crisis was resuming after thirteen months - what placed its showdown on November 22, 1963. And at the same time, Robert Baskin reported that Nixon and Representive Bruce Alger were receiving threatening postcards from an apparent sociopath in Irving, Dallas, and Fort Worth, Texas - locations which placed any untoward actions around there clearly on LHO.

And the day before the assassination, dour lawyer Nixon, of all people, went to the Bottlers' Convention as a Pepsi representative, just across the street from the Trade Mart where JFK was to make a speech on the fatal day - what proved a trial test for the Secret Service when it came to presidential security, and it fell for it, hook, line, and sinker, explaining its most unexpected and unprecendented celebrating late into the night later in Fort Worth.

In sum, Nixon set up the President for assassination, and it would have worked to a tee if it had not been for the assassination too of Connally, accidentally or deliberately, leading the surviving Governor to announce that he would fully investigate the matter - apparently a threat to those who apparently had betrayed him, leading poor LBJ to have to cover up the whole mess with the Warren Commission that Nixon and Connally had orchestrated.
I'm about a third of the way through Farrell. And for what it's worth, I've read just about everything he's publilshed.

Farrell's ultimate concerns are other than those of all but the tiniest percentage of JFK assassination scholars. What you're going to get from this book is a grand tour of those concerns.

To summarize without having finished the book would be unfair. I can make two preliminary judgements, however:

1. Nothing new whatsoever yet in terms of evidence.

2. Farrell's title is significantly misleading.

Again with the caveat that, while I've spot-checked the entire volume, I've seriously read/reviewed no more than a third of it, it seems to me that the title was chosen more for cynical marketing purposes than for any textual contention that LBJ was the assassination's prime mover.

Farrell will turn off most of us. To follow his reasoning, you must accept his theories regarding everything from ancient extraterrestrial cosmic warfare, to alchemical and "magical" roots and practices within global political structures, to the existence of advanced saucer-shaped craft of Nazi design and development.

And even if your mind is so open that you'll hang in there with Farrell as his JFK analysis unfolds -- in fact, even if you accept in principle the second and third theories as indicated above -- you may find his perspective on deep political subtleties of the sort we focus upon to be other than fine.

This book also is highly derivative in terms of its accounts of Masonic "designs" detectable within the JFK plot. Some of us are old enough to remember a pamphlet-sized publication which made the rounds in the '70s which argued these points. I own it and will try to locate it as discussion of this book continues.

Until then:

Jim, you mean that we could have saved ourselves all kinds of blood, sweat, and tears simply by agreeing from the git-go that "Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom [the assassination] would not have occurred as it actually did occur"?

NOW you tell me?!

I swear to God, Fetzer ... We're gonna have dinner and about five bottles of wine and finally get to the bottom of this!!!

Until then, let me be clear on the nature of our agreement: I conclude that, absent LBJ's willing if relatively limited participation in the plot -- which is to say, absent the criminal cooperation of JFK's Texas-born successor -- the conspiracy to kill JFK as we know it would have evolved in a manner quite distinct from what actually took place.

LBJ's importance to the cover-up may be understood via appreciation of this example: Others, as Jim D. et al correctly note, set up and ran the WC. LBJ's conspiratorial function was to use the "powers" of the presidency to facilitate (hence his Facilitator role in the conspiracy) the hijacking of all federal investigations other than the wholly controlled WC and -- MOST IMPORTANTLY -- lend the imprimatur of the Father State to the "final" verdict.

I write again: TO LEND THE IMPRIMATUR OF THE FATHER STATE TO THE "FINAL" VERDICT.
From the safe haven of another JFK forum -- one that has been thoroughly infiltrated by agents provocateur -- one of their comrades (in my Constitutionally protected opinion, of course), the author of the execrable LBJ-as-Mastermind disinformation volume, is proclaiming that Farrell's book will be warmly received by the "people" of DPF. In the same post he continues to hammer home his thoroughly exposed "mastermind" deception.

It is reassuring to learn that this man's personal courage may be measured in direct proportion to his truthfulness.
The aforementioned author of the LBJ/"mastermind" disinformation has posted this on the JFK website which is riddled with agents provocateur:

" ... ensur(ing) that the blame for the crime of the century is never assessed to the specific individuals who had anything to do with executing it ... is exactly what some folks over at DPF seem to prefer."

What do these cowardly and empty accusations tell you about the contents of both the character of the man who makes them and the book he perpetrated?
From what you have told me already, Charles, it appears as though this book was created to distract
attention from or obfuscate Phil Nelson's completely brilliant book, as I am sure Charles can appreciate.

Charles Drago Wrote:I'm about a third of the way through Farrell. And for what it's worth, I've read just about everything he's publilshed.

Farrell's ultimate concerns are other than those of all but the tiniest percentage of JFK assassination scholars. What you're going to get from this book is a grand tour of those concerns.

To summarize without having finished the book would be unfair. I can make two preliminary judgements, however:

1. Nothing new whatsoever yet in terms of evidence.

2. Farrell's title is significantly misleading.

Again with the caveat that, while I've spot-checked the entire volume, I've seriously read/reviewed no more than a third of it, it seems to me that the title was chosen more for cynical marketing purposes than for any textual contention that LBJ was the assassination's prime mover.

Farrell will turn off most of us. To follow his reasoning, you must accept his theories regarding everything from ancient extraterrestrial cosmic warfare, to alchemical and "magical" roots and practices within global political structures, to the existence of advanced saucer-shaped craft of Nazi design and development.

And even if your mind is so open that you'll hang in there with Farrell as his JFK analysis unfolds -- in fact, even if you accept in principle the second and third theories as indicated above -- you may find his perspective on deep political subtleties of the sort we focus upon to be other than fine.

This book also is highly derivative in terms of its accounts of Masonic "designs" detectable within the JFK plot. Some of us are old enough to remember a pamphlet-sized publication which made the rounds in the '70s which argued these points. I own it and will try to locate it as discussion of this book continues.

Until then:

Jim, you mean that we could have saved ourselves all kinds of blood, sweat, and tears simply by agreeing from the git-go that "Lyndon was the pivotal player without whom [the assassination] would not have occurred as it actually did occur"?

NOW you tell me?!

I swear to God, Fetzer ... We're gonna have dinner and about five bottles of wine and finally get to the bottom of this!!!

Until then, let me be clear on the nature of our agreement: I conclude that, absent LBJ's willing if relatively limited participation in the plot -- which is to say, absent the criminal cooperation of JFK's Texas-born successor -- the conspiracy to kill JFK as we know it would have evolved in a manner quite distinct from what actually took place.

LBJ's importance to the cover-up may be understood via appreciation of this example: Others, as Jim D. et al correctly note, set up and ran the WC. LBJ's conspiratorial function was to use the "powers" of the presidency to facilitate (hence his Facilitator role in the conspiracy) the hijacking of all federal investigations other than the wholly controlled WC and -- MOST IMPORTANTLY -- lend the imprimatur of the Father State to the "final" verdict.

I write again: TO LEND THE IMPRIMATUR OF THE FATHER STATE TO THE "FINAL" VERDICT.
James H. Fetzer Wrote:From what you have told me already, Charles, it appears as though this book was created to distract attention from or obfuscate Phil Nelson's completely brilliant book, as I am sure Charles can appreciate.

Actually, Jim, a review of Farrell's previous works will tell you that his JFK book is the logical extenstion of that work. He is quite prolific; he commonly produces two books per year.

Nelson, his central conceit rightfully rejected by the thoughtful many, already is disappearing from the consciousness of our community -- as well he should. To argue that Farrell was assigned the task of countering a load of self-destructive disinformation is simply giving Nelson too much credit.

But what else is new?

Dinner and five bottles of wine ... Hasten the day.
Since Phil posted this yesterday and your post went up this morning, I think he not only beat you to the punch but has it right: this book does not look like an honest investigation devoted to exposing the truth about Lyndon's role as the MASTERMIND of the assassination of JFK. It is certainly unfortunate that your cognitive incapacities have kept you from endorsing one of the best books ever on the death of our 35th president. For those who understand the case, it is not a debatable proposition. I guess I will simply have to appreciate your other fine qualities and do my best to overlook your limitations, as you so kindly do with mine.

From Phil Nelson:

Posted Yesterday, 04:48 PM
First, let me state for the record that I have only made a fast and cursory review of this book; when time permits, I will read it more thoroughly. But my first take on it is as follows:

While Mr. Farrell seems to come to a quasi-conclusion that Johnson was behind the assassination, he then waters that down by including him as only one of the many other groups that have been implicated, in ". . .his essential role at the center of it all". (p. 4). Again, at p. 294, he says "Lyndon Johnson is tied to all of them and only Johnson would have had the authority both before and after the assassination to order the Secret Service and other Federal agencies to lift normal security protocols and to tamper with the evidence, as he clearly did." So far, so good.

But it might be helpful if you went to the following link, making sure your speakers are on, before going any further. . .

To the tune of "Twilight Zone"

In addition to the list of all the "Usual Suspects" we now add such phenomena as alchemy, UFO people, the Occult, Freemasons (Hoover, James Webb and others) and, through that group, many former Nazis some of whom (Werner Von Braun) were now employed by that very suspicious bunch of engineers at NASA. Oh yes, let us not forget capitalism itself, which permitted, according to Mr. Farrell, ". . . one individual, acting in the capacity of the corporate person and at the pinnacles of corporate power, can damn the whole. We know the doctrine well, for it is the doctrine at the core of western Christendom: original sin, and Adam is in that doctrine the original corporate person. . . It is this doctrine that is the basis of all occult and magical working of the ritual sacrifice in general, and in particular the alchemical transformation of the American consciousness that played itself out that day in Dealey Plaza, involving all in American's "original sin" by the act of consent. Such power cannot be had nor exercised without the presupposition of the corporate person who stands, as one, for all."

Well, excuse me, Mr. Farrell, but having given your book admittedly only a "quick read" I must admit that it leaves me cold. The conclusion of your book was not Lyndon Baines Johnson, acting as the key provocateur, who caused the assassination of John F. Kennedy to happen, but that all these other "otherworldly" phenomena, based upon "deep parapolitical powers that planned and executed the Kennedy assassination" and the "original sin" of the American people--and using as a springboard the capitalist system of the Western world, were the real cause.

I expect that this book will be lauded by the folks at "Deep Politics Forum" (except for the fact that LBJ's name in the title will no doubt be one strike against it). Meanwhile, it is now placed at the bottom of my reading list so I do not expect to comment further on it for awhile.

Charles Drago Wrote:
James H. Fetzer Wrote:From what you have told me already, Charles, it appears as though this book was created to distract attention from or obfuscate Phil Nelson's completely brilliant book, as I am sure Charles can appreciate.

Actually, Jim, a review of Farrell's previous works will tell you that his JFK book is the logical extenstion of that work. He is quite prolific; he commonly produces two books per year.

Nelson, his central conceit rightfully rejected by the thoughtful many, already is disappearing from the consciousness of our community -- as well he should. To argue that Farrell was assigned the task of countering a load of self-destructive disinformation is simply giving Nelson too much credit.

But what else is new?

Dinner and five bottles of wine ... Hasten the day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 297 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 471 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 607 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 443 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 488 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 445 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  Hemming: I Was Approached by Right Wingers to Kill JFK for Money Gil Jesus 0 554 27-12-2022, 07:26 PM
  JFK Goes After Anti-Kennedy Right Wing Extremists Gil Jesus 0 463 27-12-2022, 07:23 PM
  Proof the CE 139 Rifle did not kill JFK Gil Jesus 0 529 28-11-2022, 11:30 AM
  Trump and Kennedy: Is Politico For Real? Jim DiEugenio 4 5,634 12-11-2020, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson