Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuxnet found in Japan in October - Is Fukushima an unintended consequence of Israel's hacker attack
whatreallyhappened: Stuxnet found in Japan in October - Is Fukushima an unintended consequence of Israel's hacker attack against Bushehr?

[Image: transparent.png]Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 6:56PM [Image: transparent.png]Gilad Atzmon
This was posted on Whatreallyhappened, I hope that they are wrong...but knowing Israel, they may as well be spot on...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/107075

According to the security company, the virus is designed to target a German-made program often used in systems managing water, gas and oil pipelines. The program is used at public utilities around the world, including in Japan.
WhatReallyHappened's Commentary:
Here is a nightmare scenario for you. 1. Israel and the US create Stuxnet.
2. Stuxnet is deployed to wreck Iran's nuclear power station.
3. But Stuxnet escapes from its intended target and spreads across Asia!
4. As the above article documents, Stuxnet was in Japan last October, presumably still spreading and intended to wreck nuclear power plants.
5. Stuxnet targets the Siemens controller
6. Fukushima uses the Seimens controllers Stuxnet was designed interfere with!
So now the difficulty the Fukushima nuclear plant operators faced in recovering control over their runaway reactors takes on a darker significance. Remember that the first problem following the quake was that the automated shutdown systems failed to operate at some of the reactors, because pumps failed and valves would not open even while running on batteries; the very sorts of mischief Stuxnet supposedly was designed to cause at Iran's power station.
Did we all just get hacked to death by Israel?
Would anyone reading this in Japan please forward to the Fukushima managers.
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/whatreal...-fuku.html
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote: whatreallyhappened: Stuxnet found in Japan in October - Is Fukushima an unintended consequence of Israel's hacker attack against Bushehr?

[Image: transparent.png]Saturday, March 19, 2011 at 6:56PM [Image: transparent.png]Gilad Atzmon
This was posted on Whatreallyhappened, I hope that they are wrong...but knowing Israel, they may as well be spot on...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/node/107075

According to the security company, the virus is designed to target a German-made program often used in systems managing water, gas and oil pipelines. The program is used at public utilities around the world, including in Japan.
WhatReallyHappened's Commentary:
Here is a nightmare scenario for you. 1. Israel and the US create Stuxnet.
2. Stuxnet is deployed to wreck Iran's nuclear power station.
3. But Stuxnet escapes from its intended target and spreads across Asia!
4. As the above article documents, Stuxnet was in Japan last October, presumably still spreading and intended to wreck nuclear power plants.
5. Stuxnet targets the Siemens controller
6. Fukushima uses the Seimens controllers Stuxnet was designed interfere with!
So now the difficulty the Fukushima nuclear plant operators faced in recovering control over their runaway reactors takes on a darker significance. Remember that the first problem following the quake was that the automated shutdown systems failed to operate at some of the reactors, because pumps failed and valves would not open even while running on batteries; the very sorts of mischief Stuxnet supposedly was designed to cause at Iran's power station.
Did we all just get hacked to death by Israel?
Would anyone reading this in Japan please forward to the Fukushima managers.
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/whatreal...-fuku.html

Interesting if true. Can anyone substantiate that the Japanese Nuclear Reactor used that software?......Urban legends are amusing, but not truth.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I haven't seen it confirmed that it has been infected. And would they say if it were so anyway? The virus has been found in nearby China and with its ease of transmission through USB sticks I can see it making its way to Japan easily. I have heard that Seimens technology was used in that system as it is quite ubiquitous generally in all sorts of utilities.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/T101004003493.htm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario Keith Millea 32 22,393 22-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  7.3 Earthquake Off Japan Coast; Tsunami Warning for Fukushima Keith Millea 2 4,598 26-10-2013, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Fukushima - 1.3 million Americans set to die thanks to Obama cover-up of radiation plume David Guyatt 7 8,413 15-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Siemens pulls out of nuclear industry - Germany goes green - but is it really because of Stuxnet? Magda Hassan 4 7,219 24-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  UK gov colludes with nuclear industry to dismiss Fukushima catastrophe. Magda Hassan 1 4,718 01-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  Fukushima crisis and capitalism Magda Hassan 0 3,727 27-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Israel firm charged in nuclear case Ed Jewett 0 2,787 16-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Israel Eyes Lebanon's Offshore Gas Reserves Keith Millea 0 2,977 03-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Keith Millea
  Ahem.... Israel 'to unveil plans to build nuclear power plant' Magda Hassan 7 8,894 09-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  israel reactor Bernice Moore 2 4,337 25-09-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Presland