Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the author ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????////
Researchers of the John F. Kennedy Assassination: Cyril Wecht, Luis Walter Alvarez, Oliver Stone, James H. Fetzer, Mark Lane, Dorothy Kilgallen [Paperback]

Product Details
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Books LLC
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1155392167
ISBN-13: 978-1155392165
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 0.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #126,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books):angeldevil:

http://www.amazon.com/Researchers-John-K...97&sr=1-12
Bernice Moore Wrote:Researchers of the John F. Kennedy Assassination: Cyril Wecht, Luis Walter Alvarez, Oliver Stone, James H. Fetzer, Mark Lane, Dorothy Kilgallen [Paperback]

Product Details
Paperback: 184 pages
Publisher: Books LLC
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1155392167
ISBN-13: 978-1155392165
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 0.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #126,358 in Books (See Top 100 in Books):angeldevil:

http://www.amazon.com/Researchers-John-K...97&sr=1-12

http://booksllc.net/faqs.cfm

What they do is print books from internet sources on demand. They get a lot of stuff from say Wikipedia this would be a slim volume likely and probably taken the from the Wikipedia page. Hence there is no author as such. I owe you something at the very least for all you posts!!
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Thanks much, well if from wiki it is shite, and or most of the web....crap....it will be interesting to see exactly what,is said about the researchers, i can imagine, it will not be complimentary, yes i ordered it, damn fool tis i am.......but curiousity got the cat, i guess.....anyway that's ,my excuse for throwing away more money on another crap book........will that entitle me to post the crap and let all know, how bad it is ?? i guess so...:kraka:Partyb
Bernice Moore Wrote:Thanks much, well if from wiki it is shite, and or most of the web....crap....it will be interesting to see exactly what,is said about the researchers, i can imagine, it will not be complimentary, yes i ordered it, damn fool tis i am.......but curiousity got the cat, i guess.....anyway that's ,my excuse for throwing away more money on another crap book........will that entitle me to post the crap and let all know, how bad it is ?? i guess so...:kraka:Partyb

Im still not talking to Jim Di for sending me that Farrell piece of shite to review so I know the feeling lol. Lemme know if it is based on Wikipedia.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
seamus quote;''Im still not talking to Jim Di for sending me that Farrell piece of shite to review ''..you get asked too...:p...aw give him a break, there are many pieces of shite, we all get to read.....:lol::lol: most when we are not even asked....:bolt:b
Bernice Moore Wrote:seamus quote;''Im still not talking to Jim Di for sending me that Farrell piece of shite to review ''..you get asked too...:p...aw give him a break, there are many pieces of shite, we all get to read.....:lol::lol: most when we are not even asked....:bolt:b

Yeah the problem with this isnt that the book is large its about average its just that he covers so much stuff and so very badly. You'll see what I mean with the review. Jim just said mines next on the block so I'm thinking with luck next week.
Well good luck with the review................i have received this from an interested party..on the no author book...fyi......

A "Product Description" has shown up suggesting there may be less to this than I had supposed. I've ordered a copy and will let you know what I find there:

Product Description
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 183. Not illustrated. Chapters: Cyril Wecht, Luis Walter Alvarez, Oliver Stone, James H. Fetzer, Mark Lane, Dorothy Kilgallen, David Lifton, Ion Mihai Pacepa, A. J. Weberman, Vincent Bugliosi, Mort Sahl, Gerald Posner, William Manchester, Jim Marrs, Carl Oglesby, G. Robert Blakey, L. Fletcher Prouty, Peter Dale Scott, Victor Marchetti, Richard Popkin, Robert J. Groden, Barr Mcclellan, Richard Sprague, Penn Jones, Jr., Edward Jay Epstein, John H. Davis, Charles Wyckoff, Mary Ferrell, Dallas 63, John C. Mcadams, Dealey Plaza Uk, Bruce Porter Roberts, Dale K. Myers. Excerpt: Dr. Cyril Harrison Wecht (born March 20, 1931 in the Pittsburgh suburb of Dunkard Township, Pennsylvania) is a nationally renowned, controversial American forensic pathologist. He has served as a consultant in numerous high-profile cases, but is perhaps best known for his outspoken criticism of the Warren Commission's findings concerning the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He has served as the president of both the American Academy of Forensic Science and the American College of Legal Medicine, and currently heads the board of trustees of the American Board of Legal Medicine. He served as the county commissioner, coroner and, later Medical Examiner of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Wecht is a resident of the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Wecht was born to Jewish immigrant parents in the tiny mining village of Bobtown, Greene County, Pennsylvania. His father, Nathan Wecht, was a Lithuanian born storekeeper and his Ukrainian born mother Fannie Rubenstein was a homemaker and helped out in the store. When Cyril was young, Nathan moved the family to the Hill District neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and opened a neighborhood grocery store. As a teenager he hoped to become a professional musician, and he was concertmaster of the University of Pi...
Bernice Moore Wrote:Well good luck with the review................i have received this from an interested party..on the no author book...fyi......

A "Product Description" has shown up suggesting there may be less to this than I had supposed. I've ordered a copy and will let you know what I find there:

Product Description
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 183. Not illustrated. Chapters: Cyril Wecht, Luis Walter Alvarez, Oliver Stone, James H. Fetzer, Mark Lane, Dorothy Kilgallen, David Lifton, Ion Mihai Pacepa, A. J. Weberman, Vincent Bugliosi, Mort Sahl, Gerald Posner, William Manchester, Jim Marrs, Carl Oglesby, G. Robert Blakey, L. Fletcher Prouty, Peter Dale Scott, Victor Marchetti, Richard Popkin, Robert J. Groden, Barr Mcclellan, Richard Sprague, Penn Jones, Jr., Edward Jay Epstein, John H. Davis, Charles Wyckoff, Mary Ferrell, Dallas 63, John C. Mcadams, Dealey Plaza Uk, Bruce Porter Roberts, Dale K. Myers. Excerpt: Dr. Cyril Harrison Wecht (born March 20, 1931 in the Pittsburgh suburb of Dunkard Township, Pennsylvania) is a nationally renowned, controversial American forensic pathologist. He has served as a consultant in numerous high-profile cases, but is perhaps best known for his outspoken criticism of the Warren Commission's findings concerning the assassination of John F. Kennedy. He has served as the president of both the American Academy of Forensic Science and the American College of Legal Medicine, and currently heads the board of trustees of the American Board of Legal Medicine. He served as the county commissioner, coroner and, later Medical Examiner of Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. Wecht is a resident of the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Wecht was born to Jewish immigrant parents in the tiny mining village of Bobtown, Greene County, Pennsylvania. His father, Nathan Wecht, was a Lithuanian born storekeeper and his Ukrainian born mother Fannie Rubenstein was a homemaker and helped out in the store. When Cyril was young, Nathan moved the family to the Hill District neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and opened a neighborhood grocery store. As a teenager he hoped to become a professional musician, and he was concertmaster of the University of Pi...

Seems I was right on the money for once Bern lol!
yep, thanks, and i did waste more moolah, not surprising....darn.. and like i said no room for it, well it's a small pocket book, perhaps it'll fit sidewise, upside down, inside out, where ever...i can hide it.:rofl: another groan...:banghead:b

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Author of 'Chaos' Tom O'Neill on Joe Rogan Ivan De Mey 1 2,987 31-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Rolf Zaeschmar
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,126 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  An Interesting and provocative interview of Chris Hedges, author, reporter Adele Edisen 3 4,743 01-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Author Stephen King Hosts Fundraiser Benefiting The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Bernice Moore 0 2,692 28-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  mark north TX Author Says the Mob Did John F. Kennedy In Bernice Moore 3 5,136 15-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Author John Crawley Announces The Man On The Grassy Knoll Bernice Moore 0 2,817 24-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore