Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Groden; Dealey Plaza and the TSBD
from bill kelly.

By Jim Schutz

July 14, 2011

http://blogs.dallaso...ealey_plaza.php

Just for the sake of historical accuracy, I would like to pointout that the city of Dallas has claimed in court filings that the SixthFloorMuseum was behindthe June 10, 2010, arrest and incarceration of Kennedy assassinationauthor Robert Groden, who is charged with illegally sellingliterature in DealeyPlaza.

And just for the sake of even more historical accuracy, Iwould like to remind you of a statement given to me by Sixth Floor directorNicola Longford and included in an Observercover story publishedback in April. I'd asked Longford to talk to me about why the museum got Grodenarrested. She told me, in a frosty email: "Concerning the city of Dallas and activities in DealeyPlaza, we are notparty to the matters you have referenced, and it would thus be improper for usto comment."

Au contraire, it would appear. Not only wasthe Sixth Floor a party to the arrest of Groden, it was the host of the party,according to papers filed June 16 in Groden's federal lawsuit against the city.

Groden does a brisk weekend trade inbooks, magazines and CDs, which he sells to tourists from a folding table inthe old pergola at the west end of Dealey Plaza, where President John Kennedywas assassinated on November 22, 1963. But last year, Groden was arrested bycity police officers for selling without a license in a city park. That arrest wastossed by two criminal courts after Groden's lawyers demonstrated that the citydoesn't even offerlicenses tosell in parks, and DealeyPlaza isn't a park, anyway.

Groden is suing thecity in federal court, arguing that his arrest came as the culmination of yearsof persecution in violation of his civil rights.

But why?

​Groden, a conspiracy theorist, has a fairly conspiratorial caseto make: that the city wants tourists to hear only the Sixth Floor theory(Oswald did it) and not his own (more people were in on it). Other vendors whowork the weekend crowds at DealeyPlaza offer a simpler story: that the SixthFloor is all fancy-schmancy and best-foot-forward and doesn't want a bunch ofrag-tag conspiracy guys junking up the landscape.

And while Longford,the Sixth Floor's gal, told me that the museum had nothing to do with Groden'sarrest (before shutting down our brief interview), half the city's defenseappears to be that that the Sixth Floor made them do it.

Court records showthat police arrested Groden because a security guard working for the SixthFloor "had observed Groden sell some merchandise from his parkedvehicle." Police made the arrest after the guard, who worked for a companyhired by the museum, "explained that he was a security guard and that suchcommercial activity was not permitted there."

Interesting source to rely on in making an arrest. Just amonth before, police had accused an employee of the same security company,Platinum Security and Consulting, of trying to steal a safe from the SixthFloor. And the day after Groden's arrest, Tanya Eiserer in The Dallas Morning News had what we in the news business call<a href="http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/dallas/headlines/20100613-Sixth-Floor-Museum-s-security-firm-322.ece" target="_blank">a real good story pointing out that Platinum hadrecently paid a $10,000 fine for using 140 unlicensed guards, some withcriminal histories.

But, sure. If we're the cops and we have to decide whether to arrest aprominent author for selling books and CDs in a public place, let's askProfessor Platinum. He works for the
SixthFloorMuseum, after all.

Still, the citywon't cry "Uncle!" in Groden's federal suit. They admit they don'treally have licenses for selling in parks, but they say they could totally havesome if they wanted to. They admit that DealeyPlaza isn'treally a designated park, but they say it totally should be. And, anyway, theSixth Floor started it.

Not the strongestcase. So what does the city have going for itself? An entire wing of City Hallfilled with lawyers. That's what they have. That and a great deal of patience.Plus, when the suit finally does settle and that big cash register rings in thesky, guess who will will be paying Mr. Groden?

That bell tolls forthee, my fellow taxpayer. It tolls for thee.

I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OTHER'S OPINIONS, BUT I GET THIS FEELING OF 12 MONTHS OF COLD,ANNUALLY,AND SUCH DISTAIN, FROM THE TSBD WHENEVER THEY COMMUNICATE, OR TRY TO SHOULD I SAY, THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY .NO COMMUNICATION SKILLS...IT IS FOREVER, FROM BAD TO WORSE...NO..PRShrugb

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

Attached Files
.jpg   TSBD WINTER.jpg (Size: 76.99 KB / Downloads: 5)
Like with Blackwater, this is what happens when corporates allow private rent-a-cop security sensibilities to rule. Those buffoons got comfortable and forgot about a tricky little thing called the Constitution that was designed for this very thing. Now watch them go after that and try to install new rules preventing literature sales. The battle of Dealey Plaza continues. What Groden should be suing for is inclusion of conspiracy titles in the museum, including 'The Unspeakable'...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2758[/ATTACH]

The Church Lady is not amused.

Attached Files
.jpg   Confusatory.jpg (Size: 91.63 KB / Downloads: 6)
Thanks B., I really needed a good laugh and that report had me slipping off the chair!:pinkelephant:

If that were about basketball, it would have been called a missed dunkel shot.:poketongue:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Isn't it about becoming,all a wee bit too much, or do they want all to end up in the supreme court, hmmmmmm now there's a thought, wonder if they would choose to obey their findings, never know.i loved the Uncle Dunkel smile peter, good one, and phil i looked all over for your tsbd, to post along with it, but, so am pleased you have chosen to share it with us, it is soooooooo fitting...albert the latest is that now the tsbd has given in somewhat the last while and the book store is selling some conspiracy books ...i will see if i can find out exactly what..i am so pleased with one thing, it appears that they the tsbd gang, whomever are all included, have met their match when it comes to someone, who has dug his heels in, deeper than theirs, but with all, as mentioned, their pr is non existant, they are now chasing people away, by their actions, not his, and have been for some time, for every action there is a reaction, and they have reacted too often, with too hard a fist, and way too vociferously, like stfu...if they had had any common sense, they would have zipped it ages ago, and why did they not ??, because they need to, have to, want to, rule and control the plaza, the assassination site, and why, because they still must control all even after nearly 50 years, the guilt is still soooo heavy, and continually grows in weight, and one never knows just what they may have missed in their many changes within the plaza, that some researcher may come upon, almost makes you wonder what they may know is there, that others may not..?????now one could also wonder who has given such direct orders really...or who would,that they do not react, they over react with each situation, or could you guess.the who.????????.:pinkelephant:
Now, IF ONLY a local paper or other media outlet would put some of that in a report! :rofl: :gossip: Probably, not much chance,...but one can hope for the Pope (and his backers and bishops) to have the Oz curtains drawn back by Toto the Groden. :mexican:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Maybe Groden can strike a deal with the city and set-up a Grassy Knoll Museum by the picket fence under a tent. That way CT'ers can seize their rightful corner of the Plaza and country...
Albert Doyle Wrote:Maybe Groden can strike a deal with the city and set-up a Grassy Knoll Museum by the picket fence under a tent. That way CT'ers can seize their rightful corner of the Plaza and country...

I THINK YOU HIT THE NAIL.. that is the problem, a CTR has seized his rightful corner of the Plaza, but CTR views are not allowed, because of the apparent view of the TSBD so to get rid of them, the only way is to make up a make up, an invisible license...Spend lord knows how much on lawyers, that cannot solve the problem, rustle up very poor, PR and all the rest of it. and it comes down to ..looking very foolish.....because it is damn foolishness. but so what, the TSBD does not care obviously,as it is only the citys reputation, and here i thought that people who run TSB mausoleums and cities were perhaps somewhat intelligent....INSTEAD THEY JUST SHOW REPEATEDLY THAT THEY HAVE THICK SKINS SMALL BRAINS AND THICK HEADS....they have become full bloomed, dummyfuncles...:pinkelephant:b.
Maybe he space below the manhole is available Dance The big joke is for most who say they believe in the official bullshit version [Lee done did it alone] don't believe it any more than we do.....but they declare the Emperor and Empire as 'fully dressed'....ever were those kinds in history....the main reason some humans are barely above the slime-molds, ethically. IMHO :plane: They don't want to 'rock the boat' of perceived history as issued by the Grand Cabal.

I don't want to rock the boat either....I suggest we sink it! Fast!Driving
This is sad on so many levels. Truth vs lies. Institution vs the man in the street (literally in this case). Bought and paid for mouth piece vs glasnost. Corrupted city officials who benefit from crime vs innocent truth teller and law abiding citizen. I could go on Confusedhutup:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 121,985 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 383,661 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,742 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,177 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  "ScarfLady"---TSBD building "employee"? LR Trotter 98 67,787 23-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 2,984 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,222 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK Barry Keane 0 2,655 02-03-2017, 08:05 PM
  The Dealey Plaza Test Nick Lombardi 17 15,740 15-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Joseph McBride
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,871 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM