Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack White
I just got off the phone with Jack a few minutes ago. Here's the update:

1) Heart

Very strong. Surgery was complete success. All things related to heart are very good, such as: pulse rate, blood pressure, etc.

2) Complications

a) bad reaction to a drug which caused loss of appetite.

DISPOSITION: resolved

b) bladder infection

DISPOSITION: being treated for the past 6 weeks, resulting in catheter, limiting his ability to get around and negatively impacting appetite

c) weight (initially 36 lb. loss)

DISPOSITION: between the high temperatures in Texas this season and his inability to be more active, appetite remains suppressed, so he has been unable to re-gain the lost weight, but he is maintaining current body weight well

3) Spirit & Mind

Strong and active. Positive that once his infection is cleared he will be able to regain appetite, weight, strength, and resume his normal activities.

To all those who have written, please know:

Since Jack has been more or less bed ridden for an extended period (and continues to be for the time being) he asks that all understand that his condition limits (if not prevents) his ability to even check his email. If you have sent him an email that has not been answered it is not personal. He only spends a few minutes a week online for now and has not been able to answer almost any of his email--and it is piling up. But, he says "thank you" for the kind wishes.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Best to Jack, having been through something similar...

It'll take a while, but recovery can be accomplished.

I would be willing to contribute to a small fund to...:

1) send a gift basket laden with the right meds etc;
2) provide regular support with music and laughter;
3) have someone prepare, deliver and read a twice-weekly "briefing" on matters he deems important.
"Where is the intersection between the world's deep hunger and your deep gladness?"
I cannot imagine our fight without Jack in it.

Jack White is a great man.
Charles Drago Wrote:I cannot imagine our fight without Jack in it. [snip]

Me either, Charles.

It was because of my relationship with Jack that Rich DellaRosa invited me to the JFKresearch Assassination Forum from the beginning. My wife and I visited Jack and his wife last November while we were in Dallas. I have never felt alone in this pursuit for the past 15 years largely because Jack has always been there. His absence is deeply felt. I look forward to his return.
GO_SECURE

monk

"It is difficult to abolish prejudice in those bereft of ideas. The more hatred is superficial, the more it runs deep."

James Hepburn -- Farewell America (1968)
Thank you so much for this update about Jack,Greg. It is so good to hear about him and his progress. I look forward to his further improvement in health and seeing him back soon.

Ed, happy to chip in too.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
thank you, again Greg,,,best b

Charles Drago Wrote:I cannot imagine our fight without Jack in it.

HE'S BEEN WAY UP THERE FOR YEARS....Wink

every now and then Rich would produce one of this type of a joke photo for Jack, they were always received by him as fun, he enjoyed getting them.from his remarks,.so to show you what Rich really thought of him, see the attached....Winkb

Attached Files
.gif   moore_ferdie.gif (Size: 756 bytes / Downloads: 52)
.jpg   moore_rushmore_jack.jpg (Size: 52.97 KB / Downloads: 13)
Greg Burnham Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:I cannot imagine our fight without Jack in it. [snip]

Me either, Charles.

It was because of my relationship with Jack that Rich DellaRosa invited me to the JFKresearch Assassination Forum from the beginning. My wife and I visited Jack and his wife last November while we were in Dallas. I have never felt alone in this pursuit for the past 15 years largely because Jack has always been there. His absence is deeply felt. I look forward to his return.

Glad to hear he is OK, if recovering from a side-effect of a drug. Thanks for calling and checking this all out, Greg. I was one who had emailed a few times without reply and now know why. I also can not imagine this struggle for the truth without Jack, who I've known for about 25 years - and known about much longer.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3067[/ATTACH]

From Backyard Photo to Zapruder to all the Lees that have found their way to print I continue to rely upon the cultivated eye of Jack White.

Attached Files
.jpg   BLOW-UP.JPG (Size: 71.01 KB / Downloads: 16)
Charles Drago Wrote:I cannot imagine our fight without Jack in it.

I agree. I have been wondering about him for awhile.
Thanks for the update and Godspeed, Jack.

Dawn
Thank you for the update, Greg. I absolutely agree with you, Charles - Jack White is a great man! I feel that all truth seekers owe him a great debt of gratitude for his tireless work on the pictorial record of the assassination.

Get well soon, Jack! We look forward to having you back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "They Want a War, Jack, and They're Arranging Things to Get One" Gil Jesus 0 512 27-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Jack Tatum Milo Reech 2 4,433 15-06-2021, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Milo Reech
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,918 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Jack Ruby - What the FBI knew after he shot Oswald James Lewis 4 14,318 15-06-2018, 01:40 PM
Last Post: James Lewis
  Jack revill - intel div dpd was t-2 fbi informant David Josephs 3 3,923 31-01-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  BAY OF PIGS CIA Internal Investigation file released - Jack B. Pfeiffer Volume 5 Anthony Thorne 0 2,106 01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Jack Ruby, Gordon McLendon, and "Lee Harvey Oswald" Jim Hargrove 30 66,808 14-10-2016, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jack Ruby, Oswald, and the Murder of JFK Jim Hargrove 0 3,855 06-10-2016, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  The Great White Case Officer by David Atlee Phillips Alan Dale 2 3,161 02-05-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  What was it that really prevented Jack Kennedy from going all in during the Bay of Pigs? Scott Kaiser 33 15,246 14-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser