Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a New Member
Hello
It seems like it took DAYS to validate my account but, at last, here I am; a member! Dance The registration took longer than usual as I did not quite grasp the concept of registering with one's actual name and not a nic. Oh well, I'm here now and the wait provided me the chance to read many posts here.

I have been interested in the JFK assassination since I was a boy of seven and our principal solemnly announced, over the school PA system, that JFK had succumbed to gunshot wounds in Dallas. It has only been the last few years, though, that I have begun to look closely enough at the facts to be able to draw anything that might resemble a qualified conclusion. Yet, for every conclusion one seems brave enough to draw, there are a dozen peculiarities and contradictions that pop up. I daresay there will be forums haggling over the JFK assassination fifty years from now; and no closer to the truth!

Looking forward to my membership here.

Regards
Bob
Welcome to the forum Bob. I hope you find it a good experiemce and we look for ward to your posts.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thank you for the welcome, Magda. Your signature quote of Mahatma Gandhi is one of my favorite quotes. What a sharp wit that man had!
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964
Oh, we westerners are so much more civilised now. We use drones to murder people on other continents now.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Dissenting Warren Member Bernice Moore 11 6,080 17-06-2011, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  What was the added value for each Warren Commission member? Myra Bronstein 5 5,494 02-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith