Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Information please
Can any Forum member clue me on a book by Karyn Holt Harcourt, she is
the daughter of Chancey Holt. He was someway involved with the JFK
affair. Thanks.
Harry Dean Wrote:Can any Forum member clue me on a book by Karyn Holt Harcourt, she is
the daughter of Chancey Holt. He was someway involved with the JFK
affair. Thanks.

Hey Harry. I know a little about Holt, I know there are others who know more. What is it exactly you want to find out about /himher...only about a book? I've not personally heard that such a book is out, but I could be wrong. Perhaps you mean this. It seems to me that Holt was likely [not proven] the CIA asset who forged the fake IDs used by all the bit players and mechanics in and around Dallas on and before 11/22/63 - as he was often used for such. He lived in Lemon Grove, CA [a satellite city of San Diego]. I spoke to him several times on the phone, trying to meet up with him, as I lived just 20 minutes away. However, though I never told him, some 'birdy' did tell him I was working with Plumlee, and it is for that reason, I believe, he'd not meet with me. His daughter was a big supporter of his and his involvement as one of the tramps [I'm skeptical about that]. A book on Holt would be interesting if it offered any more details/proofs of his connections to or knowledge of the events of Dallas.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Thanks Peter, yes was trying to find if she, Karyn had written
a book.
Harry
Hi Harry, yes, she has written a book. I saw some one else talking about it the other day but not here. I'll try and find where I saw it and post it here.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Thanks so very much Magda. Will welcome the results of your efforts
in locating book by Kayrn Holt Harcourt.
Harry
Hmm, perhaps the Lansky/Arizona ranch connection was the source of Echevarria's statement that "The Jews are backing us now"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chauncey_Marvin_Holt
Harry Dean Wrote:Thanks so very much Magda. Will welcome the results of your efforts
Harry
Hi Harry, Karyn contacted me last night to say she had not written a book. She has a membership account here and she may yet come on board and discuss this with you personally. Still going to look for where and who I saw mention of a book.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Harry Dean Wrote:Thanks so very much Magda. Will welcome the results of your efforts
Harry
Hi Harry, Karyn contacted me last night to say she had not written a book. She has a membership account here and she may yet come on board and discuss this with you personally. Still going to look for where and who I saw mention of a book.

I think Chauncey's MS is as close as it gets, but Karyn would know more, of course. Karyn is also knowledgable about JVB, I believe, as well as her father, of course. At one time, Karyn was friends with Wim D., but I believe is not any longer [funny how he looses friends often......], so maybe Wim had discussed a book - just a guess on my part. As her last name now is the name of a large American publisher, somone might have mistaken it for a author/publisher reference, rather than her name.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Well, she knows she is definitely not writing a book and wanted to know who said she was. It was only in the last two or three weeks but I have to go over all the groups I read things in and have a look and see if it is there. It may well have been Wim's forum of Facebook group but I'm not sure.

While we are at this, if anyone or any group can assemble a list of those who have a copy of Chauncy's MS, I'd be interested to know. I'd like to obtain a copy and read it......I believe there are likely many truths, as well as some things that are not truths - and feel competent to vet most of them apart. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Philly.com major jfk research information Anthony DeFiore 13 6,497 04-09-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Information on Patrick Dean Don Jeffries 9 5,755 31-03-2014, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Judge Orders CIA to Stop Abusing Freedom of Information Act [FOIA] Exemption Peter Lemkin 6 5,027 30-09-2013, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Marlene Zenker
  William Kelly Scoops Again - New USSS Information on 1963 Presidential Trip Records Adele Edisen 5 4,496 08-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Bill Kelly
  The "CLIFTON" Version of the Air Force One Tapes Yields Important Information James H. Fetzer 0 2,478 27-02-2012, 06:39 AM
Last Post: James H. Fetzer
  new information from Larry Hancock's site Bernice Moore 0 2,324 04-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Information FROM Gary Shaw Bernice Moore 0 2,836 12-07-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Was Felipe Vidal Santiago an information conduit to Edwin Walker? Myra Bronstein 1 4,739 12-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Need Information Tosh Plumlee 2 4,017 28-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  New information re motorcade route Mark Stapleton 0 3,305 04-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton