Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug War is a farce! Introduction by a Drug Warrior: John Carman
Just a little intro as I am "new" to this site.

I am former U.S. Customs of 16 years and I personally worked the border and intercepted narcotics and personally witnessed the corruption within the agency.

I reported corruption and all it got me was retaliation, death threats, stifled career and eventually forced out in 1998.

I am trying to "network" with professionals of a similar background so I may get help and keep on with the battle to expose the internal corruption that still exists and thrives today.

I started my law enforcement career doing some very dangerous undercover work for the China Lake Police Department and Naval Intelligence back in 1971-73.

I later graduated college in San Diego at Miramar College(also a police academy) and went straight into the U.S. Secret Service in September 1974. After several years of Foreign Missions Division and White House duties, I decided to transfer out to U.S. Customs, but it was difficult at that time, so I resigned my commission and went to San Diego where I got into the San Diego Police Department.(9-25-1978) Day of the PSA plane crash 182.

I later resigned and went back into private practice as a licensed private investigator before getting reinstated back into the U.S> Treasury Department to the U.S. Mint Police in San Francisco in 1982.

After about 3 months I was picked up in the U.S. Customs Service and merely had to wait the background check and started work at the U.S. Mexican Border on or about 10-30-1983 in Calexico for about 3 years and then in San Diego for the remainder.

I left in March 1998 after exposing corruption since 1995 openly and in the public while still "employed" as a U.S. Customs Senior Inspector and I was one of the highest rated seizure inspectors along the U.S.-Mexican border with an outstanding personnel file.(about 25 years total law enforcement time)

I have a website called: www.customscorruption.com (with a few broken links not intentional) and plenty of photos on page 2. Please feel free to view as much as you can, and if necessary you may go to www.waybackmachine.org and put in the name of the website and you should be able to view some of the articles that have been "blocked" by the government.

I also have a computer that is still missing after a raid by the FBI.

Please feel free to contact me if you can assist me on my website, or a JOB. There are many jobs when the government decides to "black ball" you cause you are a "Whistle-blower" .

I also have other expertise on many other issues including the JFK case as well as border corruption and many other drug related "illegal" acts by our government including the Col. Sabow killing, Congressman Sonny Bono, etc.... Take care, John Carman, john.a.carman@gmail.com
Welcome to the forum John. I hope you find it an enjoyable experience. I'm sure many here are aware of your good work and your fine website. You're welcome to post anything of interest here and there is also the website http://www.wikispooks.com which has an anonymous upload facility for any whistleblowers seeking to expose corruntion.

I am not familiar with the Sonny Bono matter. Would you care to elaborate?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Just 7-10 days BEFORE Bono "died" of an alleged skiing accident, I mailed him a copy of my VHS tape: "Corruption At The Border" and hoped to be called as a witness on the very next Judiciary committee Hearing or the Senate House Committee on Intelligence and Foreign Relations. neither happened.
Plenty is already written and posted on various Google searches and possibly YouTube as well regarding Bono's death.

I was no secret that I was a U.S. Customs Whistle-blower after October 1, 1995. I did interviews while on my "lunch break" outside some of my work places at the border.

I have a website: www.customscorruption.com

There were many others who also joined with me to expose corruption, but many fell in the battle against the government.

I too have suffered a great many loses.

I am willing to testify that I have exposed things like the John Heinrich "overflight" list which still hasn't been investigated since I found this list. It allows approximately 167 people to fly and land anywhere inside the U.S. WITHOUT a Customs or INS inspection which is against the law. Only a Presidential authorization can allow such an event. All the names were Hispanic(Mexican), but how do we know they weren't Al Qaeda, or Taliban, etc...???

This is just the "Tip"of the iceberg.

The Northern Border as well as the southern border is a sieve threw which millions of people and drugs cross every year.

We are being invaded daily and the American People are dumbed down and don't "get it.

Our own Military planes and ships are used to smuggle narcotics and people like Col. Sabow were "killed" to prevent disclosure.

Drug Tunnels are rampant all across the border and rail cars still come into the U.S. "unchecked" on a daily basis all across the border.

How stupid does the administration think WE the People really are?

Why hasn't the Congress or Senate done anything? THEY are complicit as well!!! I know! I have reported to them and they still don't act or prevent retaliation under the Whistle-blower laws.(The laws are useless unless you enforce them)

I can name Senator Charles Grassley as one of them!! Senators or Congressmen Diane Feinstein of California, Boxer, Randy Duke Cunningham, Darrell Issa, Maxine Waters, Dana Rorhabacher, Bob Filner, Duncan Hunter(Sr), etc...The list is endless.......

We all need to pool our energies together in order to fight this massive corrupt system. We need to vote out ALL the incumbents now.Tighten down on all kinds of various security issues. Especially the Voter Registration Identification. The Voter card in Mexico has better security features than WE do here in the U.S.

Pretty soon, if we don't tighten down security measures, we will have to speak Spanish and become Muslim.

God Bless!
Welcome, Did you happen to know or know of William R. [Tosh] Plumlee - who was in and out of San Diego often? Some of his story is here on this Forum. Other parts are out there on the internet. Also, have you connected with Mike Levine of the Expert Witness Show - it is basicaly a place for whistleblowers like you. It is on WBAI radio and streamed live and archived on the internet at the WBAI website and his own.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
John - welcome to DPF.

What is your judgement on the whistleblowing work of former LAPD narcotics investigator, Michael Ruppert? See eg here.

Does your analysis share much common ground with that of Ruppert?
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
I am trying to get in touch with "Tosh" as we have some things in common.

I know Mike Levine and have done a radio show together before years ago.

Seems us "Whistle-blowers" have to stay in the "light" or we will be forgotten and then "snuffed out".

Feel free to contact me at: john.a.carman@gmail.com

I need work(desk job hopefully or from home) and a webmaster who can fix/update my website: http://www.customscorruption.com The government already took down one of my other sites.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Welcome, Did you happen to know or know of William R. [Tosh] Plumlee - who was in and out of San Diego often? Some of his story is here on this Forum. Other parts are out there on the internet. Also, have you connected with Mike Levine of the Expert Witness Show - it is basicaly a place for whistleblowers like you. It is on WBAI radio and streamed live and archived on the internet at the WBAI website and his own.
I have mixed feelings about Mike Ruppert as we used to be friends.(past tense)
Mike and I both were "basically" on the same page, except I was the only one at that time(1995 and on..) that was currently a U.S. Customs official and "openly" exposing corruption within my own border agency and I can attest to the fact that I have personally seen CIA personnel and identified them by looking at their credentials at the San Ysidro Border while I was in charge of an operation in Secondary.(Early to mid 90's) All due respect to Mike and his confrontation with Deutsch of the CIA.

Do to the extensive background and experiences I have, I am forced to leave out a lot of information. I am also worried and a little bit paranoid due to "safety" reasons as well. I was recently sen to prison and it was no fun either. More death threats, etc...I was actually where Noriega was in Miami before they transferred him. They shipped me all over to keep me quiet. Another story to itself. I still haven't got my computer back yet...

I met with Mike on several occasions as I was invited to "assist" and/or participate with him at the "Crack The CIA" coalition with Congresswoman Maxine Waters(a waste of time) Ed Asner, Gary Webb(now deceased due to "alleged" suicide by revolver with "2" shots to the head) Ruppert was very upset over that as I was, but Mike lost his cool with me for no reason. He still owes me an apology. Mike seemed to be advanced in certain information and then finally went off on some other tangent. Special note: Gary Webb was a very nice guy, but controlled by Ruppert in my opinion and was "scared to death" literally shaking when I saw him with Maxine Waters.

In my mind, Mike was still a "rookie" with less than 5 years on the L.A.P.D. but still basically a good man trying to do an impossible job. That is just one good reason why us in law enforcement (or out) need the help of others.

I have seen this before even in my own case where I experienced other "whistle-blowers" trying to take all the "glory" and even "control" other whistle-blowers and people to the point where it was an obsession. Especially when they try to control the news media which is out "safety line". Not good.

I also attended a special conference with some special back groups in L.A. and some "Black Panthers" to gain the assistance of the black community in helping us fight the corrupt government regarding the CIA, LAPD, etc...(NO luck there) Racism still exists. Mike tried to control them too. Blacks didn't want a former LAPD cop with blond hair trying to tell them what was going on or how to fight it.(I know, cause I ran into some of those same people when I was in federal prison) Most of the blacks think Ricky "Highway" Ross is "Suspect".

Ruppert came on too strong and let his head get in the way and forgot who some of the other "Drug Warriors" are out here. He alienated them and finally had other issues. It's really too bad that things seem to go that direction as we can't get enough help form the Congress or Senate when THEY Are in charge of investigating the very same corrupt agencies WE are trying to report.

The last time I tried to get in touch with Ruppert, he was "on the run" and has not returned any calls or emails. In my opinion, he has nothing to offer anymore because of the way he treated other people. He has made some other people look bad and made it more difficult for the rest of us.

I hope you will all forgive my honesty, but I have over 25 years in law enforcement and WE need level headed people to fight corruption a certain way. If it isn't done right, everybody loses. Whistle-blowers don't win, they end up in prison, broke, alone and eventually dead.

But don't let that scare you!!!! Never lose your sense of humor! Keep training, stay healthy and fight the fight no matter what. It will all be worth it in the end. Better to go down fighting than to run away scared.

I don't think being in law enforcement is for everybody and being a "whistle-blower" is not easy either. That puts you way out there where no man/woman in law enforcement should be and has ever been before. It is dangerous, so you better be right. Ask Frank Serpico, or Robert Hanz and David Greenberg of NYPD.(I know Frank but haven't talk to him lately. I would love to get in touch with Hantz and Greenberg of The Supercops(1974) movie fame) and now Cele Castillo and good friend and former DEA and author of Powder Burns or go to http://www.powderburns.com Cele just got out of federal prison on some BS charges and did 37 months or less. Do you seen the pattern folks???

I could write books on what I know, but I am trying to get my original computer back so I can finish my first book.

Please keep in mind that I have the extensive background in law enforcement and I have worked undercover work and it is dangerous.

My first law enforcement job was U.S. Secret Service, San Diego P.D., DEA trained, CNOA life member, U.S. Mint Police, U.S. Customs & Immigration Service(DOJ trained), FLETC graduate several times, and finally a licensed private investigator(retired) and security consultant.(See also my resume and commendations list on my website: http://www.customscorruption.com ) I still left out a lot too!

Anyway, I could go on and on, but I think you get the general idea.

It's too bad we don't have the real backing of the People and a dozen lawyers willing to back us up when we get retaliated against.

All that WPA(Whistle-blower Protection Act laws) etc is a bunch of horse crap! We don't have any protection unless you carry a "double staggered" magazine Para-Ordnance P-14 .45 caliber with dozens of magazines, etc....

Email me so we can talk "off line" john.a.carman@gmail.com

More to come.......

John Carman

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:John - welcome to DPF.

What is your judgement on the whistleblowing work of former LAPD narcotics investigator, Michael Ruppert? See eg here.

Does your analysis share much common ground with that of Ruppert?
John Carman Wrote:I am trying to get in touch with "Tosh" as we have some things in common.

I know Mike Levine and have done a radio show together before years ago.

Seems us "Whistle-blowers" have to stay in the "light" or we will be forgotten and then "snuffed out".

Feel free to contact me at: john.a.carman@gmail.com

I need work(desk job hopefully or from home) and a webmaster who can fix/update my website: www.customscorruption.com The government already took down one of my other sites.

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Welcome, Did you happen to know or know of William R. [Tosh] Plumlee - who was in and out of San Diego often? Some of his story is here on this Forum. Other parts are out there on the internet. Also, have you connected with Mike Levine of the Expert Witness Show - it is basicaly a place for whistleblowers like you. It is on WBAI radio and streamed live and archived on the internet at the WBAI website and his own.

John, I just sent Tosh a PM and I'll send him an email, as well with your info. If he's interested, he'll contact you. Mike Levine also has his contact info (including phone number, which I don't at moment), as he's been on the show many times. Long ago, I introduced the two of them. Once upon a time, Plumlee and I were working on a book about his life, but that fell apart [along with my life - likely related].
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
John - thank you for your post.

I never met Gary Webb, but your comments on his working relationship with Mike Ruppert are intriguing.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."

The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Phil - thanks for linking back to this thread from the Gladio B thread.

John Carman's comments were intriguing, as is the nature of the relationship described between Mike Ruppert and Gary Webb.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 60's Drug Culture and Intelligence Lauren Johnson 9 13,358 09-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Saudi prince held in Beirut airport drug bust Danny Jarman 2 9,387 27-10-2015, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Elite Families and their Origins as Drug Dealers? Magda Hassan 18 31,911 05-07-2015, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  New drug scandal Tracy Riddle 2 9,271 27-03-2015, 06:22 PM
  Billy Graham, Drug Trafficking, Ebola, and the CIA? Doug Fisher 47 81,213 15-11-2014, 09:28 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Drug Trafficking as Strategic Intelligence The CIA & Drugs, Inc.: a Covert History by DOUG VALENTINE Magda Hassan 0 7,188 09-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  The Afghan War: "No Blood for Opium" The Hidden Military Agenda is to Protect the Drug Trade Magda Hassan 7 14,077 07-06-2014, 12:53 PM
  Peter Dale Scott on CIA Drug Trafficking, Managed Violence & the Russian 9/11 Peter Lemkin 1 5,481 10-05-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Bolivia Vice President Says U.S. Drug Agents Not Welcome Back Ed Jewett 3 4,549 04-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Scariest Drug of All - Scopolamine Adele Edisen 4 7,446 20-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin