Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what happened to gary shaw?
After the roscoe white forum occurred gary shaw pretty much dropped out of the jfk assassination scene..does anybody know a contact..or if he is on any forums ...i just had a few inquiries for him
My, what an interesting inquiry.
Charles Drago Wrote:My, what an interesting inquiry.

Yes looks like were going to have another rash of Roscoe White Bullshit unleashed. Oh joy to the heavens CD.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992
Edwin Ortiz Wrote:After the roscoe white forum occurred gary shaw pretty much dropped out of the jfk assassination scene..does anybody know a contact..or if he is on any forums ...i just had a few inquiries for him

i have no known contact for him at present, but he was alive and well as of july 2011....as far as i know he stepped way back from the jfk research, ..you might contact some of the older researchers, one of them may be able to help you....b

Attached Files
.jpg   gary shaw 07.2011.jpg (Size: 9.02 KB / Downloads: 10)
this site may answer your questions...b

http://www.archive.org/details/AV_010-GA...ASSINATION
While I still sense that Ortiz is here to stir up trouble, it might be of interest to others, to whom I address this primarily. After the deaths of several of the persons involved in the research and press-conferences on Roscoe White, Gary's wife begged him to quit public research on JFK [for fear of what might happen to him]. He consented. I have no idea if he continues to research in private [I'd guess he at least keeps up on things], but has remained publicly silent. This is a sad development, IMO, for the research community. He did other very good research work which can be found withing the research community with difficulty if one has the right connections. He was very gracious and helpful to me long ago. A few years ago I contacted him directly and while he was polite, he said he was not answering my questions and was no longer active in JFK research. He was, however, polite enough and interested enough to suggest who I might contact, instead. I have it from two sources close to him [close friends] that the above is all true, and the reason for his current silence - NOT some sudden disinterest nor change in his views on the assassination. Very sad, indeed.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Bernice Moore Wrote:this site may answer your questions...b

http://www.archive.org/details/AV_010-GA...ASSINATION

Thanks, Bernice. This 57-minute long video is certainly worth watchng. Gary's analysis is right on the mark. He was so far ahead of his times. This video was made in 1976 and released in 1979, years after the assassination, when little information had been known or released by the govenment. The public saw the edited Zapruder film in 1975 when Geraldo Rivera showed it on his TV program. Appearing with him on his program were film analyzer Robert Groden and comedian/activist Dick Gregory who had acquired a copy of this film and brought it to Geraldo Rivera to be shown on national television. During the trial of Clay Shaw in New Orleans (1969), District Attorney Jim Garrison had subpoened a copy of this film and had shown it in the court during that trial. Bootleg copies were somehow made from it and shown on college campuses, but the general public had not seen it until 1975.

Adele
Edwin Ortiz - please share your questions for Gary Shaw.

The world moves in mysterious ways, and I'm sure this will be an illuminating experience for us all.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Edwin Ortiz - please share your questions for Gary Shaw.

The world moves in mysterious ways, and I'm sure this will be an illuminating experience for us all.

Indeed! The 'unspoken' Spoke! The Pope of Dealey Plaza sent me an email on this thread [we're being watched!] in which he suggests that Mr. G. Shaw only withdrew from JFK research due to a loss of money invested in the JFK Center. Knowing Gary a little and knowing several who know him well, that I know well....I don't buy that 'story' anymore than that Oswald was on the 6th floor during the assassination - or had a rifle - or had anything to do with the kill team - or was lone - or a nut!
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Edwin Ortiz - please share your questions for Gary Shaw.

Edwin Ortiz - you have the stage.

Please enlighten us.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Clay Shaw Military Records John Kowalski 10 6,500 19-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,288 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  On the Trail of Clay Shaw:The Italian Undercover CIA and Mossad Station and the Assassination of JFK Paz Marverde 4 4,707 28-11-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Clay Shaw Bernice Moore 71 99,754 13-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, was in Clay Shaw's CMC-Permindex Paz Marverde 0 4,595 22-11-2017, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Paz Marverde
  Has anybody read Innocence of Oswald by Gary Fannin ? Edwin Ortiz 0 3,597 24-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,876 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Files Fiasco, by Gary Aguilar Jim DiEugenio 0 2,219 26-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Gary Mack Dead Albert Doyle 17 7,891 28-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Does anyone know what happened to the other Kleins rifles? David Josephs 0 1,933 14-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Last Post: David Josephs