Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Mack Dead
Assassination researcher and 6th Floor Museum head Gary Mack has died.
At the link below, more of a biography and a tribute to the man than an obituary, but informative. Our thoughts are of his family at this time of their loss.:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2015/...died.html/
Peter Janney's uncle was Frank Pace, chairman of General Dynamics who enlisted law partners Roswell Gilpatric and Luce's brother-in-law, Maurice "Tex" Moore, in a trade of 16 percent of Gen. Dyn. stock in exchange for Henry Crown and his Material Service Corp. of Chicago, headed by Byfield's Sherman Hotel group's Pat Hoy. The Crown family and partner Conrad Hilton next benefitted from TFX, at the time, the most costly military contract award in the history of the world. Obama was sponsored by the Crowns and Pritzkers. So was Albert Jenner Peter Janney has preferred to write of an imaginary CIA assassination of his surrogate mother, Mary Meyer, but not a word about his Uncle Frank.
Prayers for family and friends. Sad
I know a lot of us had differences with him after he took over the Museum, but he was once a respected researcher (Harold Weisberg thought highly of him decades ago).
From Duncan's forum--it could only be on his site:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]From the merely sophomoric rubes who called him Dunkel (as if no public figure had ever changed his/her name in the history of mankind), to the more heinous bleating paranoids who claimed he was the all-powerful Wizard of Disinformation, shame on every one of you. I'm specifically calling out the histrionic human melodrama that is David Josephs, the pathetically withering, nonstop Insult Machine that is Jim DiEugenio, the somehow-passed-the-bar ninny Dawn Meredith (correspondence course?), the perpetually drunkish cartoon David Healy, the dreaded, lonely egomaniac Charles Drago, the indecipherable Phil Dragoo, and the posing, holier-than-everyone-else Greg Burnham.

There are many more out there, of course, but these are the standard bearers of endless, disgusting attacks on a guy who became a Hitlerian-type of enemy to them simply because he changed his mind on a few issues. He parted company, first, from some of the more ridiculous conspiracy theories. And as time went by, he (more so than probably 99.999 percent of researchers) was privy to data that convinced him that most of the rest of the theories were hogwash too.

He left the door open and never stopped researching. He believed in conspiracy. That was never good enough for the swill-slingers. He committed heresy, and then topped it off by actually earning a salary for his work at the Museum.

When Bugliosi died, that smug jerk Burnham ran a headline that said something like "Dead Bug" - and then facetiously claimed he meant no insult to the recently departed VB. Just like a kid who throws rocks and then runs behind mama's skirt.

I'm sure he, and his ilk, will outdo each other, rushing to characterize Gary in the darkest way possible, especially now that he's dead and can't respond. Not that responding would have been possible with this crowd - they make damn sure no alternative views are heard.

But reasonable folks - and there are many in the JFK community - know full well what kinds of acidic people you really are. You will continue to move further and further to the fringes, certain of your 'truth' - and you will convince no one.

You're all horrible people. Again, shame on you.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Wow, can you imagine what this guy will write when McAdams passes?

He will literally be weeping.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:From Duncan's forum--it could only be on his site:
Quote:the indecipherable Phil Dragoo

Phil's entirely decipherable glorious graphics will go down as a classic of the genre.

Quote:But reasonable folks - and there are many in the JFK community - know full well what kinds of acidic people you really are. You will continue to move further and further to the fringes, certain of your 'truth' - and you will convince no one.

Wow. Talk about fringe. Some one clearly has some issues to work through. Make me wonder why he wants to be a member here if he feels this way.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Wow, can you imagine what this guy will write when McAdams passes?

::willynilly::::reactiongi::
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:From Duncan's forum--it could only be on his site:
Quote:the indecipherable Phil Dragoo

Phil's entirely decipherable glorious graphics will go down as a classic of the genre.

Quote:But reasonable folks - and there are many in the JFK community - know full well what kinds of acidic people you really are. You will continue to move further and further to the fringes, certain of your 'truth' - and you will convince no one.

Wow. Talk about fringe. Some one clearly has some issues to work through. Make me wonder why he wants to be a member here if he feels this way.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Wow, can you imagine what this guy will write when McAdams passes?

::willynilly::::reactiongi::

Guess there are some who lack the intelligence to comprehend the brilliance of Phil D.
Quote:Guess there are some who lack the intelligence to comprehend the brilliance of Phil D.

I talked to him a couple of times on the phone. He could walk over to his library, pull out a book, find the quote, and read it -- of course, it might take all of 30 seconds. Miss him.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Quote:Guess there are some who lack the intelligence to comprehend the brilliance of Phil D.

I talked to him a couple of times on the phone. He could walk over to his library, pull out a book, find the quote, and read it -- of course, it might take all of 30 seconds. Miss him.

Me too. We had a long talk just last week.

You really have to wonder about so-called "researchers" who spend much of their time posting nasty comments about others. The level of hate for someone who they have never had a single conversation with is troubling. Pathological even.

I have not commented on Gary's death out of respect for his family. While he was alive was a different matter, but I will not speak ill of the dead.
MV: He left the door open and never stopped researching. He believed in conspiracy.

He sure did not manifest this on any of the shows he consulted on or served as main talking head while at the Sixth Floor.

​http://www.ctka.net/2014/mack_commentary.html

And please note, in Duncan and Mark's fire and brimstone from the parish podium, the above article was not written by me. And Gary never addressed it or e mailed CTKA about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bernardo DeTorres is Dead Jim DiEugenio 8 4,932 21-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  Is James McCord dead? Jim DiEugenio 22 12,259 18-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim Marrs dead of heart attack Dawn Meredith 9 10,944 10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Has anybody read Innocence of Oswald by Gary Fannin ? Edwin Ortiz 0 3,594 24-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Edwin Ortiz
  The Files Fiasco, by Gary Aguilar Jim DiEugenio 0 2,217 26-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  blogger looking into Cruz's father and assassination found dead Joseph McBride 27 13,152 15-06-2016, 07:33 AM
  Ben Bradlee Dead Albert Doyle 25 14,461 19-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Last Post: John Knoble
  what happened to gary shaw? Edwin Ortiz 24 24,292 21-11-2015, 08:16 AM
  Arlen Specter Dead Albert Doyle 21 10,027 05-08-2015, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Gary Aguilar on Flip de Mey Jim DiEugenio 1 2,036 30-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle