Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is James McCord dead?
In reading Shane O'Sullivan's book on watergate Dirty Tricks, I was startled when i turned to page 405.

There it says that James McCord passed on in June of 2017. I could find no notice of his passing anywhere.

The source was his niece. At the time of his death he was living in a small town in Pennsylvania called Annville in the area called Polymar.

If one searches diligently, you can find info on this at Ancestry and Find A Grave.

Why all the secrecy over his death?
https://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse....cessSource

Indiantown Gap National Cemetery is where JFK assassination figure Colonel Lawrence Orlov was buried. It's not clear why either McCord or Orlov would be buried there, except that it might be a step-down from Arlington Cemetery for "heroes" who do not qualify for Arlington might be buried. Orlov mysteriously moved to a Pennsylvania town very close to this cemetery shortly before he died, although he did not have any known reason to do so.

Fort Indiantown Gap was a place where intelligence concentrated CIA-sponsored immigrants such as those coming from South Vietnam in 1975 after the fall of Saigon.

I have a copy of the book Dirty Tricks which I will be starting now that I have just finished Carpenter's biography of Clay Shaw

James Lateer

[TABLE="class: table tableHorizontal tableHorizontalRuled, width: 535"]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]Name:[/TH]
[TD]James McCord[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]Death Date:[/TH]
[TD]2017[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]Cemetery:[/TH]
[TD]Indiantown Gap National Cemetery[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]Burial or Cremation Place:[/TH]
[TD]Annville, Lebanon County, Pennsylvania, United States of America[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]Has Bio?:[/TH]
[TD]Y

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH="align: right"]URL:[/TH]
[TD]https://www.findagrave.com/mem...

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Why all the secrecy over his death?

That's the $64,000 dollar question, Mr. DiEugenio, which, given McCord's allegiance to his Agency brethren we may never really know. One can only hope his sudden departure from this realm had nothing to do with the looming release of the then sealed JFK Files several months later.

That said, it's shameful what the C.I.A did to exact leverage against then President Nixon. McCord, Helms, etc. were fortunate they plied their craft against an otherwise gentleman, because if they ever thought they could pull the same masquerade off with a cunning Sicilian mob boss they had another thing coming. I'm not saying Nixon was a saint, but given he knew what truly transpired on Friday, November 22, 1963, he should have not left himself open for a major dirty-tricks operation amid the Agency's clever embedding of McCord into his trusted inner circle. Even the actual Watergate burglars intimated they thought the operation--directed by McCord--had been a set-up.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9703&stc=1]
*Source: Wally McNamee

L-R Agency assets Virgillio Gonzalez; Frank Sturgis; attorney Henry Rothblatt; Bernard Barker; and, Eugenio Martinez

Attached Files
.jpg   AF999watergateburglars.jpg (Size: 25.67 KB / Downloads: 55)
Pennsylvania? Interesting. I had heard that he was in Colorado or Montana.
"Logic is all there is, and all there is must be logical."

"Truth is logic, and logic is truth."

"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on. A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on." - William S. Burroughs
It may have something to do with what Posada told me two or three years ago, I'm sure if (that) information had been taken seriously rather than moving at a snails pace, McCord would've been in some serious trouble. I also promised Luis I would not release what he told me until after he, Luis passed away, it is what it is.
McCord's daughter was living in a small town in southeast Pennsylvania.

He had moved there about 5 years ago.

I actually had a follower of Kennedys and King meet up with him at that time.

This has to be him since its the same parents when you trace the genealogy. The only difference is the date of birth and there seems to be some honest discrepancy in that. Some sources say it was in January and others in June.
I wouldn't bet the farm against your last post, Mr. DiEugenio, given your keen discernment abilities, but it wouldn't surprise if McCord--for whatever reason(s) faked his own departure from this realm.

It wouldn't be the first nor will it be the last time someone immersed in cloak & dagger tendencies pulled such a stunt off. The one thing we all can agree upon is there is a major contrast between the hushed "passing" of McCord and the well-documented recent passing of the following Agency member ---->

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/obitua...story.html

Hopefully, Posada's revelations to Mr. Kaiser may shed some ample light someday on the mysterious figure @ James W. McCord.

"We're not in the Boy Scouts", former C.I.A. Director Richard Helms was fond of saying when he ran the Central Intelligence Agency --The Atlantic

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9704&stc=1]

Helms testifying before the Senate Watergate Committee (1973): Credit Harvey Georges / AP

Attached Files
.jpg   RichardHelmsTestifyingBeforeSenateWatergateCommitee.jpg (Size: 67.7 KB / Downloads: 38)
Alan Ford Wrote:I wouldn't bet the farm against your last post, Mr. DiEugenio, given your keen discernment abilities, but it wouldn't surprise if McCord--for whatever reason(s) faked his own departure from this realm.

It wouldn't be the first nor will it be the last time someone immersed in cloak & dagger tendencies pulled such a stunt off. The one thing we all can agree upon is there is a major contrast between the hushed "passing" of McCord and the well-documented recent passing of the following Agency member ---->

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/obitua...story.html

Hopefully, Posada's revelations to Mr. Kaiser may shed some ample light someday on the mysterious figure @ James W. McCord.

"We're not in the Boy Scouts", former C.I.A. Director Richard Helms was fond of saying when he ran the Central Intelligence Agency --The Atlantic

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9704&stc=1]

Helms testifying before the Senate Watergate Committee (1973): Credit Harvey Georges / AP

Mr. Ford, I'm sorry, Alan, I had the privilege of being at the right place at the right time. I'm quite certain, let me rephrase that, I know for a fact that had I never found my father's information I would have never sat down with Posada, not once. However, over the years we became close, as I did with Jose Pujol.

Jose and Antonio Alvarez are the two induvial who helped Posada escape Venezuela and enter the United States through Mexico, illegally. I listened to Jose as he shared with me their entire journey, from crossing the border to the courtroom drama. Luis and I became close, very close, lets just say that I was interested in listening.

We knew that Luis didn't have long to live, and to have lived his life for three more years was remarkable, for having cancer. I promised him I would not tell a soul, I promised Jose, and of course some of Luis's closes friends he hung around with on SW 8th knew, but that was about it. I honored my word.

As soon as Luis passed away I knew then I would do one last interview to tell the world what he had shared with me, this info can be backed by others, though I seriously doubt they want the attention and or the media, so, I feel as though I am bring some closure from a man who has carried some guilt upon his shoulders.

I also feel as though I have to fully explain myself here so that those who are to quick to judge can absorb what it is I'm saying here.

I also made a mistake on my last interview and said that James McCord was head of security with the Secret Service when in fact I meant to say that McCord was head of security with the CIA during the time Jack got whacked.

I was also told by Luis that McCord had stolen Secret Service ID badges from some office in Chicago where later he distributed them, Luis does believe that those badges were used in Dallas, and I believe him. Being at the right place at the right time in someone's life allows them to open up about whatever it is that's bothering them, all I was, was a good listener. Please understand that this is just one of many topics we discussed aside from his why he was sent to Venezuela by the CIA and work as head of DISP. I believe I have also disclosed that, we has also talked about Flight 455, there were many topics, but the one that stands out most is the information surrounding McCord, hope this helps.

Scott
Mr. Kaiser,

To your credit, good listeners always have a special knack for gaining the confidence & trust of others. Also, any person honouring his/her word is icing on the cake. It's like a double-edge sword for me, because on one hand, I want the full, unabbreviated scoop, but fully understand that a man's word is his bond. Kudos to you for honouring yours. Given the sensitive clandestine operations/activities of some of the folks you have and/or are still rubbing shoulders with, your word has not been lost on them.

That said, the snakes, err, likes of Allen Welsh Dulles; Richard McGarrah Helms; James Walter McCord, Jr. and their ilk up along the Potomac River never had it in them to do their own bidding. They cower behind their trump cards of "plausible deniability" and "national security", while denying future generations any semblance of how an open, free,transparent Republic looks and feels like. Can you image a single agency daring to tell the Founding Fathers of old they cannot have access to sealed documents?! Only guilty, complicit cowards hide behind secrecy.

My apologies for seemingly ranting, but, again, admire & respect you for honouring your word with those who have entrusted you with sensitive information. Off for now.
McCord did pass away as O'Sullivan said he did back in the summer of 2017.

We now have that multi sourced with pictures of the grave site of both he and his wife who passed on earlier.

That the MSM completely missed this is really something. But it created an online scoop for K and K.

I have no problem saying that McCord was a key figure in modern American history.

Read on as to why:

https://kennedysandking.com/obituaries/t...s-w-mccord

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Education Forum Re-admission Request To James Gordon Brian Doyle 4 721 14-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  DPF Bans Professor James H. Fetzer: The Rationale The Moderators 69 361,470 04-04-2020, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  The James Wilcott affidavit and deposition Jim DiEugenio 0 1,914 12-11-2019, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,029 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Bernardo DeTorres is Dead Jim DiEugenio 8 4,936 21-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Last Post: David Andrews
  James powell redux Richard Gilbride 0 2,265 26-01-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  James Curtis Jenkins at the Lancer conference Daniel Gallup 2 4,704 27-10-2018, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Lisa Pease on James Angleton Jim DiEugenio 7 9,028 07-03-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  James Lateer's THE THREE BARONS: THE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART OF THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION Anthony Thorne 22 21,597 23-01-2018, 02:36 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Jim Marrs dead of heart attack Dawn Meredith 9 10,949 10-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin