Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Bill Kelly..on .two oswalds
http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

James Douglas & Wes Wise
here is a poor photo of butch burroughs in front of the texas theatre...fwiw..the video of his information is no longer on u tube, it has been taken down, for whatever.....b

Attached Files
.jpg   moore_warren_butch_burroughs_TT.jpg (Size: 16.85 KB / Downloads: 24)
Bernice Moore Wrote:here is a poor photo of butch burroughs in front of the texas theatre...fwiw..the video of his information is no longer on u tube, it has been taken down, for whatever.....b

I must take exception to this remark.

It's a poor scan of an okay print from an okay photo I took in October 1993.

But I can be a little sensitive sometimes.
Bernice Moore Wrote:here is a poor photo of butch burroughs in front of the texas theatre...fwiw..the video of his information is no longer on u tube, it has been taken down, for whatever.....b

Should be obvious why his utube video is gone...Confusedhutup: Its called controlling history.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Could some one ask Gil Jesus if it is still around?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Bernice Moore Wrote:http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/

James Douglas & Wes Wise

Thanks B.

I've added the footnotes.

BK
John Kelin Wrote:

I must take exception to this remark.

It's a poor scan of an okay print from an okay photo I took in October 1993.

But I can be a little sensitive sometimes.

Sorry for the prickle John, i just feel it could have been taken much closer of him and much less of the TT.But very pleased you did manage to get a photo, thanks..

There are Many u tube videos gone , taken down now, I have noticed over the past couple of years as this has gone on, that they are replaced, some with other videos of the said witness, where they had adjusted their info and now say the opposite, you will note many are linked at Duncan's site, many of them dwell there and are used to down witnesses, often...in threads at the other forum..imo to discredit any and all witnesses that can be....so never change your mind, in otherwards, even though he has......b
Bernice Moore Wrote:Sorry for the prickle John, i just feel it could have been taken much closer of him and much less of the TT.But very pleased you did manage to get a photo, thanks..

Actually, I did get a closer shot. I must have posted it somewhere, at some point. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I seem to recall a shot framed from about the waist up, after which I backed into the street for the shot with the marquee in it.

I must have some prints around somewhere, but a quick poke around my untidy office did not turn anything up. Not sure where the negs are, either. But now I'm on a mission. It may take a few weeks, but I'll locate them, get something printed, and post them somewhere accessible.

Found some other interesting Dallas pictures, though.
John Kelin Wrote:
Bernice Moore Wrote:Sorry for the prickle John, i just feel it could have been taken much closer of him and much less of the TT.But very pleased you did manage to get a photo, thanks..

Actually, I did get a closer shot. I must have posted it somewhere, at some point. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I seem to recall a shot framed from about the waist up, after which I backed into the street for the shot with the marquee in it.

I must have some prints around somewhere, but a quick poke around my untidy office did not turn anything up. Not sure where the negs are, either. But now I'm on a mission. It may take a few weeks, but I'll locate them, get something printed, and post them somewhere accessible.

Found some other interesting Dallas pictures, though.

OH GOODIE, some new coming....that is always the reaction by the ''photo hogs'' as i call them...:owe cannot get enough of them, it became addictive many years ago...John you got out there, which is so appreciated and also got information, documentation and photos, all i could do was sit on my backside and collect, for you and all those like you, that did and then wrote the informative books, we are very very appreciative...always...:tea:take care b..
Bernice Moore Wrote:[quote=John Kelin]

OH GOODIE, some new coming....that is always the reaction by the ''photo hogs'' as i call them...:owe cannot get enough of them, it became addictive many years ago...John you got out there, which is so appreciated and also got information, documentation and photos, all i could do was sit on my backside and collect, for you and all those like you, that did and then wrote the informative books, we are very very appreciative...always...:tea:take care b..

I'm attaching another shot of Burroughs that I found hiding in an obscure corner of my hard drive. It's small, only 40-something kilobytes.

I also located the negs the other day and expect to pick up a couple of fresh prints later today. I'll make them available somewhere. Not that they're all that good or important -- but since it's come up...

It irritates the hell out of me, btw, to have to pay for prints I could easily do myself. But film is obsolete, and my darkroom stuff resides in dusty boxes. So it goes.

Attached Files
.jpg   burroughs2.jpg (Size: 41.96 KB / Downloads: 12)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Kelly on Angleton, Jefferson Morley, and Thomas Powers Anthony Thorne 5 13,230 11-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Collins Radio Connection to JFK Assassination - Bill Kelly (revised) Peter Lemkin 15 8,589 20-05-2019, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  is MARINA, MARINA? The strange CIA backgrounds of the OSWALDS - & the WCR David Josephs 1 2,573 13-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Bill Kelly's Review of David Talbot's "The Devil's Chessboard" Bill Kelly 32 23,826 14-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Bill Turner on Garrison KPFA Jim DiEugenio 2 7,518 10-01-2018, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Phil Shenon - A Cruel and Shocking Twist, by Bill Kelly Anthony Thorne 5 7,665 04-11-2017, 05:57 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Bill Davy at VMI Jim DiEugenio 6 7,587 11-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Antonio Veciana's Trained to Kill - Bill Kelly's Review Peter Lemkin 2 6,662 17-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Two marguerite oswalds -- new details Jim Hargrove 5 5,760 05-04-2017, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Robert McNeil vs. Pearce Allman: One of them is lying, or there really were two Oswalds Drew Phipps 37 14,872 26-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle