Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two marguerite oswalds -- new details
I just put up on HarveyandLee.net John Armstrong's new write-up on the two Marguerites. Read it here....

--Jim
HarveyandLee.net

Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Full disclosure was not possible for reasons of national security." – 1964
CIA accountant James B. Wilcott: Oswald received "a full-time salary for agent work for doing CIA operational work." – 1978
HSCA counsel Robert Tanenbaum: “Lee Harvey Oswald was a contract employee of the CIA and the FBI.” – 1996
Good work. They had to make the Stripling Oswald disappear.

I'm starting to doubt if Baker saw the second Oswald at the Depository. If he saw the Oswald double on the 4th floor landing Mrs Garner would have seen it. I'm beginning to think Baker said 3rd or 4th floor because he counted the front steps as one floor and thought the main entrance was on the 2nd floor. Therefore the lunchroom was on the 3rd floor. So Baker actually did mention the lunchroom encounter in the first day affidavit only he failed specify "lunchroom".

Quote:MOP-Yes, but now slowly but surely a different kind of picture of Lee in the public's eye appears, as the most hated man, a man who committed a horrible crime of the century, but at the same time as people learn to hate him more I discovered a different Lee that I did not know. I did not know about his childhood and his true underlying character whatever it was. That's the role he played. But that doesn't make him better. But guilty of the crime against Kennedy? He is not.

I hope people don't miss the symbolic irony of Marina being referred to by the acronym "MOP" (as in mop-up).

In my mind it is not hard to read between the lines in this statement to see Marina giving a very direct hint about the Oswald project.
Parnell has jumped the shark. He's saying Robert Oswald is probably just assuming Lee went to Stripling because he did. Despite the long list of witnesses and evidence to Lee attending Stripling. Not to mention Kudlaty.
If the young Oswald was diagnosed with any psychological conditions it was probably due to his being run around in an early CIA doubles program.

Greg Parker is the father of the Peanuts lemonade stand psychology of Oswald having Aspergers.

The storm Oswald sailed into on the Skagit was Super Typhoon #14. It peaked at category 5 at 150mph on September 14th 1958. The Skagit probably sailed around its weaker west side...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harold Keith Thompson and Marguerite Oswald John Kowalski 0 1,969 24-07-2019, 03:27 PM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  Some details from LANSDALE reporting on Op MONGOOSE David Josephs 7 6,652 16-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  is MARINA, MARINA? The strange CIA backgrounds of the OSWALDS - & the WCR David Josephs 1 2,561 13-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Robert McNeil vs. Pearce Allman: One of them is lying, or there really were two Oswalds Drew Phipps 37 14,739 26-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Why were CIA and KGB so nice to the Oswalds? Jim Hargrove 6 5,659 24-11-2015, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Burroughs Saw Two Oswalds Arrested at Texas Theater Jim Hargrove 41 13,409 11-05-2015, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove
  Frank Sturgis on Two Oswalds Jim Hargrove 69 21,037 11-11-2014, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Casey McClelland
  From Bill Kelly..on .two oswalds Bernice Moore 14 6,579 20-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Bill Kelly
  Oswalds Sonic Boom..... Bernice Moore 4 4,276 16-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan