Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Tree Frog on double LHO
I receive emails from Frog almost daily which are always of interest.
This one also has an interesting tidbit discovered by my dear friend Jay Harrison about the renters at LHO's rooming house in Oak Cliff. I remember when Jay got this information agreeing that this was clearly a "safe house", otherwise why block out the names of the renters?
Dawn

One of our group replaced Lee Oswald at El Toro Marine Corps base, and he was a high IQ, gifted Science student in school, had the same MOS, same security clearance as LHO, and was a victim of the MKULTRA program as he testified before the ARRB at the Dallas Courthouse in 1994. He also used to pal around with Kerry Thornley in the Marine Corps. The late Gerry Hemming told me that he also worked at the LTA facility with similar clearances and MOS as these two guys. Hemming once “by chance” met Lee Oswald in Monterrey, near the Military language school. The next time he saw LHO was when they were released from jail in Key West, where LHO showed up at their motel door. As Gerry said, how would a “flunkie” know when they were out of jail, and where they were staying unless whoever was tailing them sent LHO to knock at their door.

LHO was no punkawalla, and in our opinion worked for ONI. The late Fred Reeves of Arizona, retired ONI, told one of our group who was at the archives, that he debriefed LHO when he came home, but that all ONI records that he took were missing. He could not find any reference to his own files in the JFK collection at College Park, thus Fred’s allegation can never be proved.

Many folks believe that the one shot in Dallas was not the America born one, and that the real one is still alive, AKA Donald Norton. John Armstrong believes that the one shot in Dallas was Eastern European, speaking fluent Russian. Norton ran Red’s fishing tackle shop in Avon Park Florida, where I bought a fishing hat from him. He fitted the LHO profile perfectly. When somebody leaked this information at a Nov. COPA meeting in Dallas, shortly afterwards, he closed the store and left the state. He dyed his hair red according to Armstrong’s earlier visit to his home in Jupiter FL, while posing as a buyer, he saw photos in the house showing Norton with red hair. Thus he called himself “Red” . After John visited the house on a Friday, he went back on Monday to take another tour with the Real Estate broker, the entire house had been emptied, and the occupants vanished, never to be seen again, until he resurfaced in Avon Park, located by another one of our group who specializes in Donald Norton.

The expert on DEM is Bruce Campbell Adamson, who wrote 11 volumes on DeMohrenschildt, Oswald’s closest friend. He acquired the original DeMohrenschildt address book from the West Palm Beach Sherriff’s office, and found “Poppy” George H.W. Bush’s name and phone number in there, along with other interesting folks. He also produced a DVD with lots of info about DEM, showing this address book in later editions.

Many in our group believe that DEM was the Case Officer for LHO. Poppy was much higher in the pecking order than DEM.

DEM had written a book which manuscript disappeared before he committed suicide after making an appointment with Gaeton Fonzi, investigator for the House Select Committee on Assassinations, who drove up from Miami that day.

The DEM house in Manalapan has now been torn down, as have all of the Lee Oswald residences, except the rooming house on Bletchley in Oak Cliff, which the late Detective from the Dallas Police Dept. Jay Harrison alleged was a safe house at the time, and when he FOIA requested a list of all of the roomers when LHO was renting a room there, the redacted document came back as Top Secret and ONLY Oswald’s name was shown, the rest of the names in the rooming house were blacked out. He drove me around the house in 2003, with another author, to show us how large the house was, and that there were at least 15 rooms which you could not see from a bus tour driving by the house. Hopefully some day we shall see this document in the clear, to see who was living there in 1963.

Frog

Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 8:39 PM
To: treefrog@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Which Is the Real JFK 'Sniper Perch'?

Here's another oil anomaly. I understand the Dallas Petroleum Club is, or was, a pretty exclusive haunt for the likes of GHW Bush and his buddy De Mohrenshildt. What's a high roller like De Mohrenshildt doing cozying up to a loser like Oswald, whom De Mohrenshildt described in his Warren Commission testimony as a "semi-educated hillbilly."
Dawn....The so-called, "Safe House," was not the main Boarding House on Beckley, where LHO was residing....and actually we do know, at least some of the boarders there, at the time. This house was owned by Gladys and Arthur Johnson.

The Safe-House was located behind the main house. However, I am unsure if it was on the same property or if the Johnspn's also owned it too. Most likely a list of those residing there, are the undislosed names. I have saen a photo of that back house! I also believe that Tosh said he had been in that back safe house and had even carved his initials on the kitchen counter. I was thinking he also said he saw LHO in there, but not positive on that part.
There were supposedly at least 4-5 so-called Safe Houses around the area.

The rest of the above article does not actually realte to eash other....IMO anyway. It is like trying to fit different bits of unrelated info together. But then of course, could be that I only assumed that it an attempt to tie it all together.

Dixie
Dawn - fascinating.

Thank you for posting.

I rarely post in JFK threads, as I do not possess the decades of study and knowledge to comment intelligently on the crucial minutiae.

However, I have done some work in the mind control field, and I will offer a tentative comment here.

My instinct is that LHO's rapidly gained "fluency" in the Russian language is absolutely crucial to understanding the nature of Oswald.

And how many Oswalds there were...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
XXX
Tosh: Jay's stuff is not lost, just buried. Peter and I have hounded Walt Brown for sometime to DO something with it. Then a few months ago I called some more of Jay's friends to let them know that this archive, "bigger than that of Mary Ferrell"- (quoting Walt here)- is in storage with no plans to be released. Tragic. Maddening.

Dawn
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Dawn - fascinating.

My instinct is that LHO's rapidly gained "fluency" in the Russian language is absolutely crucial to understanding the nature of Oswald.

And how many Oswalds there were...

Jan,

You're on to one of the most crucial and misunderstood elements of the LHO story(s). The historical Oswald has been described by more than one acquaintance as a "Hippie before his time" and other sobriquets deriving their accuracy from what might best be described today as his liberated mindset.

This case stubbornly defies all efforts to trim its fat. There is no better subject extant to be used to demonstrate the inefficacy of the principle of parsimony when applied to the analyses of intel operations.

How oddly fitting that the historical LHO bequeathes to us so mind-expanding a mystery.

CD
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Tosh: Jay's stuff is not lost, just buried. Peter and I have hounded Walt Brown for sometime to DO something with it. Then a few months ago I called some more of Jay's friends to let them know that this archive, "bigger than that of Mary Ferrell"- (quoting Walt here)- is in storage with no plans to be released. Tragic. Maddening.

Dawn

Who has legal custody of this material?

Can the current ownership survive legal challenge?

I have an idea, which I'll make public in about five minutes on a new thread.

CD
Quote:My instinct is that LHO's rapidly gained "fluency" in the Russian language is absolutely crucial to understanding the nature of Oswald.
In one of my language courses the teacher (doing her PhD ) used a technique originally developed in Bulgaria. If I recall the name was Accelerated Learning Technique. The student has a 'persona' for the class who is a native speaker of the language being studied. Eg. if one were studying French you could choose a French character, real or fictional, Asterix, Gerard Depardieu, Catherine Deneuve, etc and for the duration of that class this would be your name and character. The class would start with meditation with music (and subliminals?) There is no reason to think meditation could not be replaced with another form of (deeper) altered state for faster learning. Definitely faster than the language lab and text book and repetition of normal language learning.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Quote:Tosh: Jay's stuff is not lost, just buried. Peter and I have hounded Walt Brown for sometime to DO something with it. Then a few months ago I called some more of Jay's friends to let them know that this archive, "bigger than that of Mary Ferrell"- (quoting Walt here)- is in storage with no plans to be released. Tragic. Maddening.

Was it actually stated in Jay's will that Walt inherit his archives? Or did he just end up with them somehow? Has any one actually seen Jay's will. It should be available somewhere.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
XXX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA Christmas for Washington Post and Tom Hanks: Double Shot of Propaganda aimed at Achilles Nathaniel Heidenheimer 13 8,607 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City, Double Agents, and the Framing of LHO Alan Dale 20 17,523 17-01-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Latest from "Tree Frog" (Ed Sherry) LHO items..now at the 6th floor Mack attack "museum" Dawn Meredith 4 4,393 17-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  Donald P.Norton then and now ?? Oswald double Bernice Moore 2 7,443 14-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Under the 'magic-limbed-ricochet-tree': Z-188, then, Z-203 to 206 Don Roberdeau 3 5,290 03-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Don Roberdeau
  Tree Frog (Ed Sherry) has died. 0 317 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: