Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interview with Peter Dale Scott on Russia TV
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
While our neo Corleone family government was enjoying a period of particular lawlessness it went out and wacked Gadaffi like gangsters because he was a likely target for this new government that kills those who disagree with it. Especially Israel's enemies.

I take particular exception to a black democrat who elicits votes on the promise of oppositional, progressive "change" to the previous Bush fascist regime and then turns around and furthers this evil right-wing agenda. Obama is serving the same forces, methods, and interests that killed Kennedy and is doing so under the false promise of change. How Bob Dylan could stand there and accept an award from him is beyond me. Bob might as well volunteer for his NDAA number tatoo on his forearm...
I am not the least surprised that Dylan has accepted a trinket from the war criminal in the White House. It was entirely predictable. On both sides. Obama and Dylan are both fakes.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Albert Doyle Wrote:While our neo Corleone family government was enjoying a period of particular lawlessness it went out and wacked Gadaffi like gangsters because he was a likely target for this new government that kills those who disagree with it. Especially Israel's enemies.

I take particular exception to a black democrat who elicits votes on the promise of oppositional, progressive "change" to the previous Bush fascist regime and then turns around and furthers this evil right-wing agenda. Obama is serving the same forces, methods, and interests that killed Kennedy and is doing so under the false promise of change. How Bob Dylan could stand there and accept an award from him is beyond me. Bob might as well volunteer for his NDAA number tatoo on his forearm...

I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him or McCain, but I do take particular exception to saying that he wacked Gadaffi, as it is quite clear that Gadhafi was killed by the Libyan revolutionaries from the city that Gadhafi's army had under siege for months, and it was act of retribution by those who hated him for what he did to their families and their city.

I also recently heard an interview with the lead guitarist of an underground band from Iran who said he was inspired by Dylan, who didn't accept America's highest civilian award from Obama, he accepted it from the President of the United States.

Those who have a bug up their butt about Israel and Jews can't seem to keep it to themselves.

You don't know what's happening here, do you, Mister Doyle?

BK
Bill Kelly Wrote:
Albert Doyle Wrote:While our neo Corleone family government was enjoying a period of particular lawlessness it went out and wacked Gadaffi like gangsters because he was a likely target for this new government that kills those who disagree with it. Especially Israel's enemies.

I don't like Obama, didn't vote for him or McCain, but I do take particular exception to saying that he wacked Gadaffi, as it is quite clear that Gadhafi was killed by the Libyan revolutionaries from the city that Gadhafi's army had under siege for months, and it was act of retribution by those who hated him for what he did to their families and their city.

I also recently heard an interview with the lead guitarist of an underground band from Iran who said he was inspired by Dylan, who didn't accept America's highest civilian award from Obama, he accepted it from the President of the United States.

Those who have a bug up their butt about Israel and Jews can't seem to keep it to themselves.

You don't know what's happening here, do you, Mister Doyle?

BK
But those Libyan revolutionaries seem to speak Spanish with a Columbian accent. The death squads in Columbia must have run out of unionists and nuns to kill for a time so they were contracted to go to Libya. I've posted about this on the Libya thread. So, while it may be the thing to out source the killers and assassins these days Obama and co bare the responsibility. Of course the UK France and Italy were also deeply involved in the Libya adventure and carry the same responsibility for the most of crimes committed there.

I just can't see Pete Seger and Joan Baez accepting a prize from the Master of War. But then they are people of integrity
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Magda Hassan Wrote:I just can't see Pete Seger and Joan Baez accepting a prize from the Master of War. But then they are people of integrity

As a footnote in passing, Joan Baez's sister Mimi was married to writer and folksinger Richard Farina.

The Richard and Mimi Farina website is here.

Thomas Pynchon was a Cornell classmate of Richard Farina, and as the "Richard and Mimi" website states:

Quote:"Thomas Pynchon has written warmly of his friendship with Fariña in the 1983 edition of Been Down So Long. He was best man at Fariña's wedding with Mimi and a pallbearer at his funeral.
He dedicated his greatest novel, Gravity's Rainbow, "To Richard Fariña."

On April 30, 1966, Richard Farina was a passenger on a motorcycle which crashed in Carmel Valley, killing him instantly.

Joan Baez's song, "Sweet Sir Galahad", commemorates Fariña's death, the grieving of his widow Mimi, and Mimi's eventual recovery and remarriage.

Yes, these are people of integrity.

Not Dylan.

Not Obama.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:I just can't see Pete Seger and Joan Baez accepting a prize from the Master of War. But then they are people of integrity

As a footnote in passing, Joan Baez's sister Mimi was married to writer and folksinger Richard Farina.

The Richard and Mimi Farina website is here.

Thomas Pynchon was a Cornell classmate of Richard Farina, and as the "Richard and Mimi" website states:

Quote:"Thomas Pynchon has written warmly of his friendship with Fariña in the 1983 edition of Been Down So Long. He was best man at Fariña's wedding with Mimi and a pallbearer at his funeral.
He dedicated his greatest novel, Gravity's Rainbow, "To Richard Fariña."

On April 30, 1966, Richard Farina was a passenger on a motorcycle which crashed in Carmel Valley, killing him instantly.

Joan Baez's song, "Sweet Sir Galahad", commemorates Fariña's death, the grieving of his widow Mimi, and Mimi's eventual recovery and remarriage.

Yes, these are people of integrity.

Not Dylan.

Not Obama.

Not disagreeing with any of the above. Just a personal observation that Dylan changed. In my mind there were two. Some think mind-control; others just think he wigged-out on his own. Early Dylan lyrics were powerful and for a brief time he was lovers with Baez. That ended, and is forever immortalized in one of Baez's songs. After a ong period of silence later in his career Dylan re-emerged a 'Christian' and changed in oh so many ways. This new 'Christian' and more conservative Dylan would certainly, and did, take a trophy from the current front for the Oligarchy in Chief. The old Dylan, I think not. But, the 'old Dylan' is gone except in our memories. Baez and Farina were always leaps and bounds beyond even the old Dylan...but the old Dylan was on the correct side of history.....until something changed him......
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Key Griggs Entire Interview Lauren Johnson 0 1,388 02-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Scott Report Inquiry into the Export of Defence Equipment & Dual-Use Goods to Iraq Magda Hassan 3 11,083 12-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Christopher Simpson Interview on his book Blowback Peter Lemkin 5 12,569 17-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Ralph Nader - A Plague On Both Major Parties - An Interview Peter Lemkin 0 5,127 02-07-2017, 05:56 AM
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,054 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  War With Russia: An Avoidance of Self Examination David Guyatt 0 3,143 01-03-2017, 10:29 AM
  The Kissinger-Trump strategy to divide the China-Russia-Iran Triangle David Guyatt 8 14,739 03-02-2017, 02:42 PM
  12/15/2016 Interview With Assange Lauren Johnson 2 4,833 17-12-2016, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Chris Hedges interview on RT's Sophie & Co a Must Watch David Guyatt 1 2,786 07-11-2016, 03:34 PM
  Clinton or Trump? John Pilger interview David Guyatt 0 1,965 04-11-2016, 10:26 AM