Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Question
To JFK researchers:

Can someone provide me an estimate of how many people who knew or saw too much suffered mysterious deaths? Thanks.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Try Google

Showing results for "how many people died or suffered because they knew too much of jfk assassination."

In the early writings about the assassination, there were lists of murders and other forms of deaths and attempts made on witnesses. Try CROSSFIRE, book by Jim Marrs. Writings by Penn Jones.

I seem to recall that the number was well over 100 people. Roger Craig, a highly respected Dallas policeman, was killed some time after he testified at the Clay Shaw trial in New Orleans in 1969, for example. That was N.O.District Attorney Jim Garrison's trial.

Adele
Adele Edisen Wrote:Try Google

Showing results for "how many people died or suffered because they knew too much of jfk assassination."

In the early writings about the assassination, there were lists of murders and other forms of deaths and attempts made on witnesses. Try CROSSFIRE, book by Jim Marrs. Writings by Penn Jones.

I seem to recall that the number was well over 100 people. Roger Craig, a highly respected Dallas policeman, was killed some time after he testified at the Clay Shaw trial in New Orleans in 1969, for example. That was N.O.District Attorney Jim Garrison's trial.

Adele

The McAdams website informs me that Marrs' gives number of 103, all of which are hooey. Take Rose Cheramie for instance. Just because she appeared to know in advance, does not mean she did. She took heroin. Settles that one.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Adele

The McAdams website informs me that Marrs' gives number of 103, all of which are hooey. Take Rose Cheramie for instance. Just because she appeared to know in advance, does not mean she did. She took heroin. Settles that one.

Strange, and here I thought you really wanted help to get an answer to your question.

Adele
Adele Edisen Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:

Adele

Strange, and here I thought you really wanted help to get an answer to your question.

Adele

Penn Jones was the first I know of who started a list. Marrs used his and build on it. I think one can be quite confident in Marrs' list, and it was done long ago, and he has not updated it as far as I know. [for example Nagell] I once made up a list which I can't locate now - as its on a disk not available to me now and came up with over 200. I would estimate than only 5% or less of those on my list or Jim's would turn out to be 'real' deaths, and not people murdered or suicided. Rose Cheramie's death is 100% suspicious as a murder. She was a prostitute and took drugs - neither of which disqualify her. In fact, both explain why she was in the company of some who also knew - and when she talked killed her. I would suggest any who doubt her foreknowledge leading to her death research the details. At first the doctors dismissed her too, because she was a hooker and addict - but they were mighty surprised when the assassination occurred. Her death is, IMO 99+% at hit. Some who were done away with were outside of the USA.

Since many who have been killed have successfully been hidden from view, my guesstimate is that well over 3-400 persons were given 'wet-jobs' to silence them throughout the years re: Dallas. Millions died, who otherwise wouldn't have [in SEA and elsewhere] due to the assassination and the Cabal that led it.

The numbers threatened and warned to keep quiet - or 'you didn't see what you saw' is in the low thousands....but that is another story.

By the way, I wouldn't use the McAdams website for toilet paper. He works for those who push the 'Warren Omission' version.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
They mostly seemed to happen at different stages. Some in the immediate aftermath of the assassination. Others in the lead up to the inquiries.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Jim Marrs, Crossfire, Aftermath: Convenient Deaths, page 555 is a source of information.

Craig Roberts and John Armstrong, JFK: The Dead Witnesses is a study.

One person who was not on the list of dead witnesses was Antonio Veciana.

According to Anthony Summers, Conspiracy, Aftermath page 499 Sr. Veciana was the target of four shots resulting in a head wound in 1979.

This is the period of the HSCA work of Gaeton Fonzi who reported in The Last Investigation that Veciana met with David Atlee Phillips in Dallas in the summer of 1963, and saw "Maurice Bishop" meeting with Lee Harvey Oswald.

James Douglass, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters, Chapter 6: Washington and Dallas, pages 244-248 reports Louisiana State Police lieutenant Francis Fruge's account that Rose Cheramie told him Wednesday November 20, 1963 two men driving her from Miami to Dallas were "going to kill President Kennedy when he comes to Dallas in a few days."

Douglass notes, "In any case, key details in Cheramie's story had been confirmed by the police and customs authorities."

Page 245:

On September 4, 1965, Rose Cheramie's body was found at 3:00 A.M. on Highway 55, 1.7 miles east of Big Sandy, Texas. Cheramie had reportedly been run over by a car. Jerry Don Moore, the driver of the car in question, said he'd been driving from Big Sandy to his home in Tyler. He suddenly saw three or four suitcases lined up in the center of the road. As researcher James DiEugenio summarized Moore's story, "He swerved to his right to avoid hitting [the suitcases]. In front of him was the prone body of a woman lying at a 90-degree angle to the highway with her head toward the road. Moore applied the brakes as hard as he could."

The investigating officer , J.A. Andrews, stated that Moore said, "although he had attempted to avoid running over her, he ran over the top part of her skull, causing fatal injuries." Moore, on the contrary, swore he never hit Cheramie. He came close to her, stopped, then drove her to the nearest doctor in Big Sandy. An ambulance took her from the doctor's to Gladewater Hospital, where she was declared dead on arrival. Although Officer Andrews expressed uncertainty as to what happened to Cheramie, "due to the fact that the relatives of the victim did not pursue the investigation, he closed it as accidental death."

Yet how did Rose Cheramie happen to be lying at a 90-degree angle across Highway 155 at three in the morning, near suitcases that seemed to be positioned to direct an oncoming car over her body?

Cheramie may in fact have been shot in the head before Jerry Don Moore found her on the highway. Records at Gladewater Hospital describe a "deep punctuate stellate" (starlike) wound to her right forehead. Dr. Charles A. Crenshaw commented in his book, JFK: Conspiracy of Silence: "The wound to Cheramie's forehead as described, according to medical textbooks, occurs in contact gunshot woundsthat is, when a gun barrel is placed against a victim's body and discharged. It is especially applicable to a gunshot wound of the skull. . ."

Douglass reports the autopsy records could not be found and Garrison's request for exhumation was denied.

Two men identified as having accompanied Rose Cheramie to the Silver Slipper were Sergio Arcacha Smith and Emilio Santana, the latter admitting to Garrison investigators CIA had hired him in 1962.

Fruge told HSCA counsel Burras Dallas sewer maps were found in Arcacha Smith's apartment.
Magda Hassan Wrote:They mostly seemed to happen at different stages. Some in the immediate aftermath of the assassination. Others in the lead up to the inquiries.

Yes, many after the assassination...Penn Jones is the best likely, Crossfire has a few errors in my opinion, like the omission or Roger Craig...and his list ends in 84. This is an area ripe for deep coverage I believe. Before and during the CIA investigation of Sen. Frank Church, several deaths, and again before and during HSCA.

It would be great to see just one book that delves into this particular aspect of the assassination. Deeply. As it explains a lot.

Dawn
I don't think most lists list R. C. Nagell. His most suspicious death is detailed in a chapter in Dick Russell's book On the Trail of the JFK Assassins: A Revealing Look at America's Most Infamous Unsolved Crime. I'm quite sure [as was Russell all but 100% convinced it was for knowing too much and speaking to Russell and others.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Quote:Strange, and here I thought you really wanted help to get an answer to your question.

The reference to McAdams' website was my attempt at humor --failed again. I have read one book on JFK -- Unspeakable -- three times. I'll probably read it again. I listened to Jim D destroy McAdams at Black Op Radio. McAdams is a shill. His dismissal of the death of Rose Cheramie, a heroin addict and prostitute and yet one who still had the ability to summon moral outrage and passionate caring is at the bottom.

EDIT: Adele, Thanks for being so kind to answer in a polite way. Ironically, he is a source of Marrs' list in table form (accurate representation?) and dismisses every one on the list as WRONG AGAIN, FOOL. (That's humor, too.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of Clay Shaw and General Thrasher John Kowalski 1 2,284 05-12-2019, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  James DiEugenio, I have a single question, would you answer? Scott Kaiser 12 7,024 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim DiEugenio on Caufield's General Walker book Jim DiEugenio 12 9,353 07-03-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Question to David Josephs re: WCD 298 Bob Prudhomme 4 2,641 01-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Chris Davidson
  Question Scott Kaiser 0 1,726 31-10-2014, 04:51 PM
  General Edwin "Ted" Walker Drew Phipps 9 6,891 01-08-2014, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Question Scott Kaiser 6 3,501 06-07-2014, 05:01 AM
  LHO: 48 hours to live question Drew Phipps 4 3,000 16-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Earl Warren question Richard Coleman 24 9,456 03-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Legal Question for Dawn Meredith Bob Prudhomme 14 5,672 17-04-2014, 06:53 AM