Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blatburst-Roy, Carpenter and Holland
Man would i love to see that book.

There are hints of it in Gordon's other writings I stumbled across.

For one, he wrote somewhere that the CIA had incapacitated and then killed Hughes to take over his empire and use it as a subsidiary. Which is something I believe actually did happen. But Gordon had that story first, even before the famous Playboy article on the subject that was interrupted and then completely revised in its second part.

He also once wrote that he worked with something like 17 CIA assets in the trashing of Garrison's probe after he fled New Orleans.

Gordon knew a lot. Its just a matter of finding it and understanding where he was at the time. Roy/Blatburst doesn't have the foggiest. And after this endorsement of the Carpenter cover up book, he doesn't give a lick.
McAdams also gave a 5-star review of Carpenter's whitewash book.

CIA's attacks on Garrison were criminal obstruction of justice.
Well, we know for sure that Roy/Blatburst is now one of them: McAdams, Reitzes, Holland.

Its really depressing to see Tony Summers join in with them though.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:
Bart Kamp Wrote:Let's not forget that Clay Shaw was a highly paid asset of the CIA, until 1956 so they say.
http://jfkfacts.org/wp-content/uploads/2...ormant.pdf Page 2 item 7

This is a key point.

See, the CIA always denied this. And CIA assets like McAdams would use this to say that Garrison was really wrong about Shaw.

Well with the ARRB, there were two pieces of evidence that now emerged to counter the whole thing about Shaw just being a businessman interview.

The QK ENCHANT document which said Shaw had a covert security clearance, and the memo Bart describes above.

Now, I was in possession of correspondence by Gordon Novel in which he stated that the CIA instituted a cover up about Shaw almost from day one and it was ordered by Howard Osborne of the office of security. Well, when these memoranda were declassified by the ARRB, it bolstered Gordon's credibility a lot. I mean, he was right. How did he know that way back then? Maybe because he was in contact with Dulles and Helms during his attempted infiltration of Garrison's office?

Gordon was a difficult guy to read because you really had to do your homework about him. I had one of my largest files on Gordon. Because I kept on running into him in my investigation. I did not do that on purpose. But he was just there.

In the nineties, he tried to publish an expose of the CIA and his work for it; it was called something like CIA vs. America. I got in contact with the agent. And I could not get a straight answer as to why it was shelved. But the important point is that after that, Gordon decided to STFU. Or if he talked, it was obvious disinfo. I know this for a fact. Because one night he tried to tell me that Watergate was mixed up with Area 51. This suggests that the CIA had a hand in deep sixing the book. And that made Gordon reconsider and work a deal with them. Which, I also had evidence of. If they would leave him alone, he would not talk anymore. Or it would be limited hangouts.

This is the Novel that Roy/Blatburst talked to before he died. And I have no doubt at all, he will print this disinfo verbatim without doing any background work on Novel. A la McAdams.

After publishing on Holland's web site, Roy/Blatburst has now exposed himself as nothing but a disguised Oswald did it shill e.g. McAdams, Reitzes.

Who needs this crap today?

Thanks to Stephen Roy for the link to the QK ENCHANT document
http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/fi...904662.pdf
ENCHANT was probably mostly a formality since Shaw was deeply connected to Intelligence and Angleton during WWII.

Shaw is operational during Permindex. Not just a security-cleared contact.

He's fully black operational during the assassination. Something Blackburst pretends he doesn't detect while remaining 'objective'.
Bart: That isn't the original one.

The original one came out earlier than this one.

And this confirms Blatburst/Roy as who he is.

The first one was declassified in 1992 and had an origin date of 1967 signed by analyst Marguerites Stevens at the time. It said that Sullivan was granted a covert security clearance, for QKEnchant and so was Shaw.

As Marchetti said, you don't need a covert security clearance for the business contact program.

Further, E Howard Hunt also had that clearance. What businessman contact service was he in? He was a covert operator all the way. This convinced Marchetti that Shaw was actually a part of Tracy Barnes DOD outfit aligned with Hunt.

So, sorry, no thanks to Blatburst/Roy aka Mr. Whitewash.
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Well, we know for sure that Roy/Blatburst is now one of them: McAdams, Reitzes, Holland.

Not to me. Jim Garrison - in a letter to me- (posted at Wim's site under Garrison) called Summers "one of the CIA's more accommodating prostitutes", then hand wrote on the side that these authors were even worse than that. This was in 1986 I believe.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Well, we know for sure that Roy/Blatburst is now one of them: McAdams, Reitzes, Holland.

Not to me. Jim Garrison - in a letter to me- (posted at Wim's site under Garrison) called Summers "one of the CIA's more accommodating prostitutes", then hand wrote on the side that these authors were even worse than that. This was in 1986 I believe.

Dawn

Letter of Jim Garrison

The last seconds of life

Copy and paste did not take. Site is called JFKmurdersolved.
Hunt needed a covert security clearance at Mullen Company? A PR company?

Boy is that rich.

Helms is the guy who made Bennet hire Hunt at Mullen Company. So that he could then be pushed onto the White House and Colson.

LOL
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Gordon was a difficult guy to read because you really had to do your homework about him. I had one of my largest files on Gordon. Because I kept on running into him in my investigation. I did not do that on purpose. But he was just there.
Mmmm...I'm sure he was. On purpose.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:In the nineties, he tried to publish an expose of the CIA and his work for it; it was called something like CIA vs. America. I got in contact with the agent. And I could not get a straight answer as to why it was shelved. But the important point is that after that, Gordon decided to STFU. Or if he talked, it was obvious disinfo. I know this for a fact. Because one night he tried to tell me that Watergate was mixed up with Area 51. This suggests that the CIA had a hand in deep sixing the book. And that made Gordon reconsider and work a deal with them. Which, I also had evidence of. If they would leave him alone, he would not talk anymore. Or it would be limited hangouts.

He wouldn't be the first to chicken out. Not so brave and tough with out the institutional protection. Truth telling can be lonely and dangerous.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Max Holland Duped the Daily Beast Jim DiEugenio 3 6,206 24-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Max Holland and Donald Carpenter vs Jim Garrison and the ARRB Jim DiEugenio 63 46,579 11-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  Oliver Stone's Response to Philip Zelikow and Max Holland, 2002 Robert Morrow 9 11,709 04-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo
  Oswald in holland Steve Duffy 1 3,158 04-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan