Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Explosion Reported at Boston Marathon's Finish Line
http://www.boston.com/news/source/2013/0...hen_c.html

Video: 7:07 minutes long

Adele
Keith Millea Wrote:Information Clearing House had all the crowd photos posted with circles around the possible perps.It clearly showed the guys with black backpacks.Now,I get an internal error when trying to go on ICH.Looks like they may have had to take them down.Spy
They were hacked according to Tom.
Quote:Not For Profit - For Global Justice

The Peoples Press - Powered By People - For People
The website has been hacked and taken offline. I just want to assure you that we are working to restore service and I will send out the newsletter as soon as possible.

Peace and Joy

Tom Feeley
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Dawn Meredith Wrote:
Quote:'Ricin' found in letter to US Senator Roger Wicker

A letter that has tested positive for the lethal toxin ricin or another poisonous substance has been posted to a US senator, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has said.

Again, just like 9-11. You'd think thse bastards would be a tad more creative.
Except last time the content were known . Not " some poisonous substance" .
It was so heartbreaking last night to see a prt of the vigil for the eight year old boy. His mother sustained a head injury that sounds rather serious, and his little sister lost a limb.

Dawn
But Dawn, they are very very creative. Their little brains have been spinning madly. They substituted Ricin for Anthrax. I just wonder why they didn't use the Anthrax again? Maybe they used it all up last time? Don't have access to that lab any more Or maybe the lab assistant topped themselves?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Man arrested in D.C. ricin scare 17 Apr 2013 Kenneth Curtis of Mississippi has been arrested for sending poisonous letters to Sen. Roger Wicker and President Barack Obama. According to the FBI, the suspect was arrested at his home in Corinth, Mississippi. (Wires)

http://www.legitgov.org/Man-arrested-DC-ricin-scare

More info and a name change:
Quote:The FBI has arrested a Mississippi man, Paul Kevin Curtis, in connection with letters laced with ricin that were sent to Sen. Roger Wicker and President Barack Obama.
Federal authorities were in Tupelo on Wednesday investigating the letters. Both letters were signed: "I am KC and I approve this message."
Federal officials had originally identified the man as Kenneth Curtis. They have not confirmed if "Kenneth" is an alias.
Curtis, believed to be 45, is from Corinth.
Agents with the Secret Service and the FBI used the Lee County Sheriff's Department as a staging area for their investigation. Lee County Sheriff Jim Johnson said a press conference is scheduled for 9 p.m.
The letter, received by Wicker's office on Tuesday, had a Memphis postmark and no return address, Senate Sergeant at Arms Terrance Gainer wrote in an e-mail to senators and aides. Tupelo's mail is routed through Memphis.
An FBI spokesperson would not confirm or deny their involvement in any investigation in Tupelo.
The letter, received by Wicker's office on Tuesday, had a Memphis postmark and no return address, Senate Sergeant at Arms Terrance Gainer wrote in an e-mail to senators and aides. Tupelo's mail is routed through Memphis.
Officials have said they don't have any reason to believe the ricin letters were in any way linked to Monday's bombings at the Boston Marathon.
The ricin was confirmed by preliminary tests on Tuesday. On Wednesday, Obama received a similar letter, and once again, preliminary tests showed there was ricin in it.
Ricin is a highly toxic substance derived from castor beans. As little as 500 micrograms can kill an adult. There is no specific test for exposure to it, and no antidote once exposed.
An FBI bulletin stated that both letters, postmarked April 8, included the identical phrase: "to see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance."
Wicker, a Pontotoc native who has an office in Tupelo, serves in the Senate as deputy whip and on the the Armed Services, Budget, Commerce, Environment and Public Works, and Joint Economic Committees. He has been a middle-of-the-road senator in the Republican Conference, ranking as the 27th most conservative member of the upper chamber, according to the National Journal. He is known to be conservative on most social issues.
Wicker has stood firmly against Obama's health-care law. He is a recipient of an A+ rating from the National Rifle Association, though he was one of 16 Republican senators who last week stepped over party lines with his party to vote in favor of beginning the debate on a gun-control bill.
There was some speculation that Wicker's vote may have been the reason he was the recipient of the letter, but the postmark was three days before the vote took place.
Wicker's vote brought ire from conservatives all over the country, with postings shared on social media calling for his removal from office. Wicker responded to those with a statement on his own Facebook. Wednesday, however, he voted against an amendment offered by Sens. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) to extend background checks to firearm sales at gun shows and online.
Failing to meet a 60-vote threshold, the amendment was defeated by a vote of 54-46.
In 2003, a ricin-laced letter was sent to the White House and intercepted at a processing facility. Another was discovered with no address in South Carolina. A February 2004 incident at the Dirksen Senate Office Building where a letter to Tennessee Sen. Bill Frist was found was initially connected to the 2003 letters as well.
A week after the 9/11 attacks, several letters containing anthrax spores were mailed over the course of several weeks to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others. The FBI would later call the ensuing investigation "one of the largest and most complex in the history of law enforcement."
[URL="http://www.legitgov.org/Man-arrested-DC-ricin-scare"]
[/URL]

The ICH photos are back up http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e34645.htm
they have more than two persons with backpacks 'circled', but the two standing at one point together and both with earpieces look [to me] as very likely suspicious. So, with two bombs, two persons and earpieces listening to someone else [or the radio of the race's progress]? - we have a conspiracy. As the ICH points out, they have identical dress, identical hats [one takes the hat off in some photos], identical earpieces, almost identical backpacks, military bearing. Will be interesting to know who they are.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Now a huge explosion in Waco, TX! :joystick: Related? Things seem very tense and 'happening' all over the US, just now.

A massive explosion at a fertilizer plant in the small Texas town of West left at least two people dead, leveled several homes and prompted a widescale evacuation in the community of 2,600 people.

"It was a like a nuclear bomb went off," Mayor Tommy Muska said. "Big old mushroom cloud. There are a lot of people that got hurt. There are a lot of people that will not be here tomorrow."

Fire officials fear that the number of casualties could rise as high as 60 to 70 dead, said Dr. George Smith, the emergency management system director of the city.

"That's a really rough number, I'm getting that figure from firefighters, we don't know yet," he said.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Yes, I saw this too. Could just be an accident of course but the symbolism and timing are interestng....Waco and the FBI Koresh massacre....just after the 'terrorist' bomb in Boston....Venzuela.... North Korea...troops to Syria....Be scared....be very very scared...

Magda Hassan Wrote:Yes, I saw this too. Could just be an accident of course but the symbolism and timing are interestng....Waco and the FBI Koresh massacre....just after the 'terrorist' bomb in Boston....Venzuela.... North Korea...troops to Syria....Be scared....be very very scared...

....they don't know yet, but they suspect 50-100 dead just outside of Waco at this fertilizer plant. They do sometimes explode....but not often...the timing seems a bit suspicious to me. All of the events lately have iconic locations or persons involved.
A long list of many pictures. Someone mentioned an FBI press conference was delayed, probably while they get their stories straight. Will be interesting to see which of the suspicious figures in the photos doesn't get a mention in the eventual official story. To my eyes the photos depict a dishevelled patsy (carrying a bag for video use only, or an actual bomb), two foreign intelligence agents, and some US intelligence / FBI figures. Some other pictures seem to depict undercover/domestic law enforcement springing into action post-blast.

The two foreign looking guys with backpacks and tense looks would be worth interviewing. If the FBI is reading this - hi guys, do you get a pay bonus for working overtime this week?

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/
Peter Lemkin Wrote:The ICH photos are back up http://www.informationclearinghouse.info...e34645.htm
they have more than two persons with backpacks 'circled', but the two standing at one point together and both with earpieces look [to me] as very likely suspicious. So, with two bombs, two persons and earpieces listening to someone else [or the radio of the race's progress]? - we have a conspiracy. As the ICH points out, they have identical dress, identical hats [one takes the hat off in some photos], identical earpieces, almost identical backpacks, military bearing. Will be interesting to know who they are.

These two:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4611[/ATTACH]

There's a definite military feel to them isn't there. Both have short militar style haircuts, both are wearing the same style of jackets, pants and combat boots and are also wearing similar backpacks. Both are using communication devices of some sort.

My guess is that these guys are kitted out in non-uniform uniforms so that they can be picked out of the crowd by surveillance types.

It suggests, to me anyway, that there was a military presence. That poses a number of questions, including the one of possible foreknowledge.

Attached Files
.jpg   Yqq0ZDM.jpg (Size: 175.22 KB / Downloads: 13)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Explosion and building collapse in Manhattan Magda Hassan 1 3,259 12-03-2014, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lockdown USA: Lessons From the Boston Marathon Manhunt David Guyatt 0 2,807 19-02-2014, 01:28 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Volgograd explosion Magda Hassan 8 5,986 01-01-2014, 09:23 AM
  The CIA Handler to the Boston Bombing? David Guyatt 5 6,233 30-05-2013, 10:15 AM
  A large explosion has damaged a building in the centre of the Czech capital Prague. David Guyatt 5 4,616 29-04-2013, 04:12 PM
  Boston Bernice Moore 1 3,354 15-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Officer Died at Explosion of Nuclear Object in Romania Magda Hassan 3 5,215 14-11-2011, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Minor explosion in Davos hotel, nobody hurt Magda Hassan 1 2,796 28-01-2011, 12:16 PM