Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
David Guyatt Wrote:
Steve Franklin Wrote:I can't imagine that anyone wandering around in the terminal would wonder about a Malaysian jetliner.

The problem with this theory, I think, is that those deadly keen aircraft spotters who spend their spare time spotting aircraft, writing down their tail numbers, taking photographs etc etc. Also, in an airport there are too many staff eyes too, who wouldn't keep quiet about something as important as this. Not least what happens to the passengers and crew? Are they to be kept in limbo for ever afterwards, leaving their "surviving" families to grow accustomed to the fact that they are dead?

Personally, I don't see how this could be the answer, but even so it's an interesting twist on the mystery.

Just a few points:

1) I'm not sure the number of plane spotters at Almaty International Airport in Kazakhstan at 7 or 8 o'clock in the morning is going to be anything other than vanishingly small.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5873[/ATTACH]

2) As I suggested, the plane may never have gotten anywhere near the main terminal and would most likely have taxied to a hangar far enough away to go unnoticed.

3) And, interestingly enough, Almaty International Airport, the main hub of Air Astana, the flag carrier of Kazakhstan, is located almost precisely on the final northern ping arc. See the map here: http://www.duncansteel.com/wp-content/up...C_3D_e.png

Attached Files
.jpg   Almaty_Airport.JPG (Size: 121.25 KB / Downloads: 2)
A confusion on my part I think.

When you said a "major international airport" my mind thought, a major international airport, rather than a small one runway airport bearing the title of international. Even if it is the main air terminal in Kazakstan, it's still a small airport.

I suppose I was also thinking major airport in a fairly developed nation. Mea culpa.

But despite this confusion, I still doubt Almaty works. I might be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of hiding place at Almaty (click on the below pics for a larger view)? There are also several Youtube clips showing aircraft landing etc., and the aircraft are parked on the apron for all to see.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5874[/ATTACH]

There is an aircraft spotters club at Almaty, so it's possible an aircraft could've been spotted - which for me hinders the prospect of it being used to hide the aircraft. Would anyone take the chance? I doubt it.

Likewise, what about aircraft taking off and landing? From the air you can see the whole airport and everything parked there.

Added to that would be the airport staff, crews etc. How could you keep them quiet?

For me it doesn't play.

However, an out of the way "black" military airport would be a possibility.

But then the question would be what do you do with the passengers and crew?

There's no way they're going back to their families this late in the day, not after weeks and weeks of front page news and multiple changes in the story etc.

Attached Files
.jpg   cace3d9f970e497bfa797c58ad8263b6_big.jpg (Size: 441.41 KB / Downloads: 7)
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
It's hard to hide a triple 7.

I wish someone would describe the INMARSAT pinger science in laymans's terms. I'd no more try to break into that conversation than I would a computer science one.

They said the Air France crash pinger sounded at 34kHz.

This Duncan said he's not sure they had thermal heat satellite capabilities. Just look at how simple weather cloud temperature satellite thermal is. If you can think of it, they have it.
David Guyatt Wrote:A confusion on my part I think.

When you said a "major international airport" my mind thought, a major international airport, rather than a small one runway airport bearing the title of international. Even if it is the main air terminal in Kazakstan, it's still a small airport.

I suppose I was also thinking major airport in a fairly developed nation. Mea culpa.

But despite this confusion, I still doubt Almaty works. I might be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of hiding place at Almaty (click on the below pics for a larger view)? There are also several Youtube clips showing aircraft landing etc., and the aircraft are parked on the apron for all to see.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5874[/ATTACH]

There is an aircraft spotters club at Almaty, so it's possible an aircraft could've been spotted - which for me hinders the prospect of it being used to hide the aircraft. Would anyone take the chance? I doubt it.

Likewise, what about aircraft taking off and landing? From the air you can see the whole airport and everything parked there.

Added to that would be the airport staff, crews etc. How could you keep them quiet?

For me it doesn't play.

However, an out of the way "black" military airport would be a possibility.

But then the question would be what do you do with the passengers and crew?

There's no way they're going back to their families this late in the day, not after weeks and weeks of front page news and multiple changes in the story etc.

I'm not claiming this is proven in any sense; just throwing it out as a more sensible explanation than the "went crazy and flew into the Indian Ocean" scenario.

I went to Google Earth (Google Maps has an ancient satellite image with propeller planes) where there are on-the-ground photographs, and there do appear to be some fairly large hangers that could house a 777. And keep in mind that the Central Asian states aren't exactly bastions of freedom. Turkmenistan, for example, has the 2nd worst freedom of the press rating right behind North Korea, so I'm not sure anyone would have the gall to blab about a suspicious airplane. Would you? ;-)

And yes, you are absolutely right, this isn't Heathrow or O'Hare. It does, however, have 26 airlines flying in and out of there and connecting with such cities as Beijing, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Moscow, Kiev, Frankfurt, Tehran, London, and Istanbul, at least according to Wikiganda. It even has a FedEx connection with Orly.

I find it interesting that most of these Central Asian airlines have direct flights to Beijing, or Peking as some of them still call it, at least in Cyrillic. My suspicion is that they probably have better relations with China than their former overlords in Moscow. That's just wild speculation, but it does tend to set the tone for who may have been calling the shots.

As for your suggestion that they could have used a military airport, that's certainly a possibility. But keep in mind that military airports are almost certainly watched by the satellites of many countries. How many of them keep track of commercial aircraft landing at commercial airports and cross reference the landings with flight schedules? As always, the best place to hide something is right out in the open.
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed in the Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of the Indian Ocean.

The Maldives are past Diego Garcia.
Albert Doyle Wrote:It's hard to hide a triple 7.

It is if you're a Taliban and land it in the mountains of Afghanistan or Northern Pakistan. Not so much if you're a Central Asian government working in cahoots with the Chinese and land it at a real airport with lots of nice hangars. And once you give it a nice new green paint job with appropriate national insignia, you've got a plane you can land just about anywhere within range, from Hong Kong to London. As with the WTC/Pentagon, this is all about smoke and mirrors. After all, we are talking about making things disappear.

Abracadabra! Presto! Chango! Alakazam!
Steve Franklin Wrote:

It is if you're a Taliban and land it in the mountains of Afghanistan or Northern Pakistan. Not so much if you're a Central Asian government working in cahoots with the Chinese and land it at a real airport with lots of nice hangars. And once you give it a nice new green paint job with appropriate national insignia, you've got a plane you can land just about anywhere within range, from Hong Kong to London. As with the WTC/Pentagon, this is all about smoke and mirrors. After all, we are talking about making things disappear.

Why would the Chinese hijack a plane largely filled with its own citizens some of whom have commercial and military value, repaint the plane, and give it to the some unnamed Central Asian government? The passengers and crew are going to have to be silenced.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I've not vetted this 'theory'....just putting it out there for your enlightenment and amusement....if someone can even imagine such a complex scenario, imagine what scenario was really undertaken!..... Stranger things have happened and we have proof of!.....

While the USA is withdrawing from Afghanistan one of their command and control systems (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Taliban while the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Taliban ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed it into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Taliban want is money. They offered to sell the system to the Russians & the Chinese. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine but the Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defence scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia , thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the Americans engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they were determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese decided that it would be safest to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American would not hijack or harm a civilian aircraft ... So MH370 was the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with the Boeing's operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 was about to leave Malaysian air space and was reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How can AWAC do this ? Remember the 9/11 incident ? After the 9/11 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) were fitted with a remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeings can be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system is used to control pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication systems, changed course and flew westwards. They did not dare to fly east to the Philippines or Guam because the whole of the South China Sea air space is covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed in the Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of the Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers took off again via remote control and crashed into the South Indian Ocean, causing the world to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and hence blame the defiant captain and co-pilot.

The Americans have put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort into the South China Sea while the plane made its way to the Indian Ocean . Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to confuse the world. Australia is complicit.

The amount of effort put in by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean, is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly because of the high value cargo and its 8 top defence scientists.

An interesting theory, and one that would explain many strange things....BUT, one thing that would not make sense here is flying the 'cargo' to China - as Afghanistan and China have a land border....but such a complex story, to me, smells of intelligence-inspired disinformation to hide the real magic that went on!....and is going on still....

As far as I know the cargo manifest has NOT been released. There were rumors of lithium batteries - but only rumors. I'm inclined to think the cargo may hold [pun intended] the answers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5869[/ATTACH]

This theory seems quite possible to me.And would be a good reason for ALL parties involved to keep quiet.And,remember the Malaysians said there is a National security aspect that needs to be kept secret,if I remember correctly.
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
Buckminster Fuller
This hearing pingers in one place but looking far away in another is driving me nuts.
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Steve Franklin Wrote:

Why would the Chinese hijack a plane largely filled with its own citizens some of whom have commercial and military value, repaint the plane, and give it to the some unnamed Central Asian government? The passengers and crew are going to have to be silenced.

I don't recall saying the Chinese gave it to anyone. I was suggesting they may have been behind the operation, carried out with the help of Kazakhstan or some other local government. And no, I have no idea why they would have done it. That's why it's called a mystery.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,443 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,327 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,840 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin