Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
That Bajac woman was just on CNN saying it will probably turn out to be a malfunction where they managed to get the plane turned around but then passed-out flying straight on to oblivion but she just can't accept that because it would mean finality.

There's something wrong with her and she appears to be a spokesperson for an official story being set-up.
Albert Doyle Wrote:That Bajac woman was just on CNN saying it will probably turn out to be a malfunction where they managed to get the plane turned around but then passed-out flying straight on to oblivion but she just can't accept that because it would mean finality.

There's something wrong with her and she appears to be a spokesperson for an official story being set-up.

9/11 Harely Guy: 'The buildings collapsed because the hot fires causng the steel to weaken.' (Paraphrase)

Amazing: Her expertese is that the love of her life was on the HL370.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
An as yet unexplained delay in reporting [or inventing] this story....... reporting call from co-pilot here http://digital.nstp.com.my/nst/books/140412nstnews/#/7/

Hmmm....its asking for money...funny about that...I'll try to find a free copy...sorry.

here....[ATTACH=CONFIG]5891[/ATTACH] Its going to be small print - best to enlarge text on your screen.

Attached Files
.jpg   copilot article.jpg (Size: 196.98 KB / Downloads: 4)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:An as yet unexplained delay in reporting [or inventing] this story....... reporting call from co-pilot here http://digital.nstp.com.my/nst/books/140412nstnews/#/7/

Hmmm....its asking for money...funny about that...I'll try to find a free copy...sorry.

here....[ATTACH=CONFIG]5891[/ATTACH] Its going to be small print - best to enlarge text on your screen.

...and today that story above is called into doubt - although in a very odd way, IMHO.....

MH370 Tragedy: Hishammuddin refutes newspaper report co-pilot made phone call

KLUANG: Acting Transport Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein has refuted a front-page report of a local newspaper which claimed that the co-pilot of the MH370 aircraft had made a telephone call when it was flying low near Penang.

He said, he should have been aware of it (the phone call) earlier, if the claim by the newspaper was true.
"I cannot comment (on the newspaper report) because if it is true, we would have known about it much earlier," Hishammuddin, who is also defence minister, told reporters after performing a prayer ('solat hajat') at the Taman Sri Lambak Mosque here today.

He said he had adopted the approach not to confirm anything without any corroboration or verification since the beginning when Flight MH370 was reported missing.
He said it was irresponsible for any quarters to take the opportunity to make a baseless report.

The search team, the minister said, had received numerous indicators in the South China Sea, satellite images by China, claims of finding safety jackets and boats to oil spills, the search and rescue expanded to the South China Sea, Andaman Sea and now in the Indian Ocean.

"We received numerous leads and we followed them but unfortunately, it was a roller-coaster ride, whereby we received information and investigated (them) but they were baseless," he added.

He hoped the public understood what he was going through because such baseless information not only affected operations but also the families of the passengers and the crew of the aircraft.

Flight MH370, carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew, left the KL International Airport at 12.41am on March 8 and disappeared from radar screens about an hour later while over the South China Sea. It was to have landed in Beijing at 6.30am on the same day.

Meanwhile, Hishamuddin also announced the names of two senior officers of the Department Of Civil Aviation who would fly to Australia soon to join the Joint Agency Coordinating Centre.

Hishamsuddin led 500 people in a special prayer ('solat hajat') for the passengers and crew of the MH370 aircraft.

He said, Buddhist and Hindu residents in the Sembrong parliamentary seat also held their respective prayers for the safety of the passengers and crew of the aircraft.

Hishammuddin, who is also member of parliament for Sembrong, said Kahang State Assemblyman R. Vidyanathan and Paloh State Assemblyman Teoh Yap Kun headed the prayer ceremonies for their respective religions.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
New reports, said to be coming from Russian FSB, say flight and all its crew and passengers are in Kandahar, Afghanistan. Anonymous sources cited. Just mentioning - not believing - not disbelieving. Obviously, whatever the truth, there is also a war of propaganda about the event just under the surface. The correct answer might be [likely is] 'none of the above'.

Quote:Russian intelligence sources have claimed that all passengers and crew members aboard the missing Malaysian Flight MH370 are alive and the plane was, in fact, hijacked and flown to Afghanistan.
A source in Russian's FSB secret service has reportedly said that the plane was hijacked and flown close to the Afghan-Pakistan border and all people aboard the plane are currently being held hostage.
The intelligence source provided the data to a correspondent of a Russian newspaper, Moskovsky Komsomolets.
"Flight MH370 malaysia Airlines missing on 8 March with 239 passengers was hijacked. Pilots are not guilty; the plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists. We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch." The plane is in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border with Pakistan," the source was quoted as saying.
The Russian newspaper has said that the passengers have been divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food, according to Daily Star.
The report said that 20 passengers who were Asian have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan. It is also claimed that the terrorists are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China.
The news, however, has not been confirmed by authorities either in Malaysia or China and must be taken with caution as there are no credible evidence to prove that this is what has happened. Also, the news cannot be independently verified due to the anonymity of the source to the Russian newspaper.
A massive search team, currently coordinated by Australia, is searching for the wreckage for more than a month and recent pings possibly emitted by the black box have been considered the best lead so far.
Angus Houston, the head of a joint agency has said that they were confident that the signals heard were from the missing plane.
"I'm now optimistic that we will find the aircraft, or what is left of the aircraft, in the not-too-distant future -but we haven't found it yet, because this is a very challenging business," Houston said on Thursday.
Let me start by extending my sympathies and condolences to the families and friends of the folks that were lost on Malaysia Air 370. There is nothing that justifies or excuses the tragic loss of their loved ones. As I write this, more than 30 days after their disappearance, there is still some hope that some of them survived. I add my prayers to theirs. The families should know that there are people all over the world that grieve with them, and like them, want answers.

This incident and the mystery surrounding it, has already generated a massive multinational search and rescue effort and attendant mainstream media publicity and coverage. You may not get CNN in China, but you should know that CNN (at least) does a one hour news feature on the situation every night. I think that this tragedy is going to be THE news story of this decade.

My question to the members of this forum is, what deep political structures (and ugly realities) might be exposed in light of this tragedy? We have seen, already, some nations (and corporations) disclosing the extent and nature of some technological capacities (or lack thereof) concerning radar, sonar, and satellite, and the revelation of automatic electronic updating from various bits of equipment aboard the plane (in this case, the engines). Was this an equipment malf or a hijack? What bits of data should we be looking for to be wittingly, or unwittingly, revealed to us, that should concern us?

I have a theory about the cause of the plane's disappearance, too. I have no hard evidence but what has been seen on mainstream media and some Google searching. I doubt that I am the only person with this theory. Furthermore, I hope I'm wrong.

My theory is that the plane was electronically hijacked and piloted far out to sea, to crash in a remote place, to delay or prevent discovery of the evidence of remote hijacking. Hugo Teso, a German security consultant and pilot, in April 2013, revealed in a conference that it was possible to hijack a plane remotely with a smart phone. Apparently the Boeing 777 planes entertainment /communications system for passengers and it's operating systems are electronically connected enough to permit a hacker to access electronically the controls of the airplane. Furthermore, we know that our old trusted US government official Dov Zakheim's company (SPS) wrote an anti-hijack program (Command Transmitter Systems) that allows someone not even on the plane to control its flight. If there was anti-hijacking software on the plane, that is another method by which someone could have remotely controlled the plane, even if they weren't a legit user of the software.

My theory is that, once the pilots figured out that there was a problem, they turned back toward land and reduced altitude. We know that there was some difficulty communicating with Malay air control because of the necessity of repeated transmissions. After the "hand-off" there were no more radio communications with the plane. At some point the remote hijackers gain complete control over the aircraft. The plane was then flown out over international waters to prevent or delay any neighboring nations from scrambling aircraft to get a look at it. Then the plane was electronically landed at low speed (short of the distance at which it would have run out of fuel) to try to keep as little crash debris as possible from giving away the crash site.

Aside from just a hacker determined to prove that it could be done, one possible motive would be to prevent the defection of the citizen (identity unrevealed as of yet) of Iran, travelling in the company of a defection facilitator (identity unrevealed as of yet), both of whom were travelling under false names (with passports stolen in Thailand), to a "Western country" (identity unknown) This Iranian citizen (and the defection facilitator) has himself been "cleared" of terrorist involvement, but preventing the defection might still be a motive. I expect that, as evidence mounts, it will be demonstrated that the Iranian government, or some department thereof, was involved. Whether such proof might be true, or simply provide a "cassis belli" for further intervention in Iran, is a matter for further study, as the evidence comes to light.

I hope that I am wrong. But I fear the worst.
If you believe the INMARSAT pinger location arc that location would not only be more than an hour flying time from the last pinger location but also in the reverse direction.
Drew: The CNN coverage is mainly speculation and I cannot bear to listen to it. MSM just lies so it is doubtful we will ever learn the truth about this tragedy. I suspect that the plane was remotely controlled as well. But by who and why and where? It clearly did not crash when fuel ran out as cell phones were continuing to ring. Had it crashed on land or water the phones would have been destroyed and gone directly to voice mail with no ringing. So could the people be alive and kept hostage for some reason? I hope for their sake and that of the families. The wait with no credible news has to be agony for the families not knowing. Prayers for them on this Good Friday.

Dawn
Hi Drew,

We have a long thread on MH370 here. I have quit speculating about it, other than to say it appears to be a deep political event.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think any wreckage will be found that has not been pre-placed, and that the pingers also have been seeded. Why? Dunno.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
With 50% of the 'suspected' area now searched with an underwater sonar mapping drone, nothing has been found that resembles wreckage..... It may well end up much as the man who zipped himself into a NorthFace storage bag......and just fade into memory without solution.......

20 April 2014am

Up to 11 military aircraft and 12 ships will assist in today's search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
Today the Australian Maritime Safety Authority has planned a visual search area totaling approximately 48,507 square kilometres, across two areas.
Early this morning, Bluefin-21 AUV completed mission seven in the underwater search area. Bluefin-21 has searched approximately 50 per cent of the focused underwater search area to date.
The focused underwater search area is defined as a circle of 10km radius around the second Towed Pinger Locator detection which occurred on 8 April
No contacts of interest have been found to date.
Bluefin-21 AUV's eighth mission has commenced.
The weather forecast for today is scattered showers, isolated thunderstorms in some areas, and east south-easterly winds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,437 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,327 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,840 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin