John Judge has died

politicalassassinations.com now archived

November 21, 2014
By admin

This site is now archived

for historical and research purposes.

[Image: speakingDP-300x199.jpg]

The Coalition on Political Assassinations ended

with the passing of John Judge in April 2014.

In the last two years of his life, John Judge was working to realize the vision of a Museum of Hidden History with the incorporation of a registered 501©(3) non-profit in 2012. This was the work he was increasingly devoting his energies to that harkened back to what he had hoped to manifest by endeavoring to establish a Research Center and Library for the late great Mae Brussell in 1988-89.
Work is proceeding on the Museum as John's collection of books, papers, and other research collections that were previously donated to him are moved to the new Hidden History Center in Falls Church, Virginia. Along with cataloging and organizing John's collection, a major redesign and expansion is in process for the Museum web site. As things develop they will be presented there. Your interest and support is greatly and gratefully appreciated.
Here's to a most uncommon common man whose life and energies were devoted to urging this nation live up to its promise of liberty and justice for all and to caring for the earth and all its kin. John lived his life, and gave everything he had, to honor and serve Life's needs.
For the children, the earth, and all that follow us here,
Dave Ratcliffe
Assistant Director
Museum of Hidden History

PHOTOGRAPHS COURTESY OF JAMES O'SHAUGHNESSY

[Image: inDP2-300x199.jpg]
[Image: inDP1-300x199.jpg]
[Image: inDP3-300x199.jpg]
[Image: 2009copa-300x199.jpg]
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
MUSEUM OF HIDDEN HISTORY SPONSORS
♦ Howard Zinn, historian and author (1922-2010)
♦ John Judge, historian, activist, and author (1947-2014)
♦ Daniel Ellsberg, Pentagon Papers whistleblower
♦ Rep. Cynthia McKinney, former Congresswoman
♦ Judge Joe Brown, jurist, Martin Luther King, Jr. assassination case
♦ Cyril Wecht, JD, MD, world-renowned forensic scientist
♦ Ronnie Dugger, journalist and author
♦ James Loewen, sociologist and author
♦ John Pilger, author and documentary filmmaker
♦ Michael Parenti, historian and author
♦ Peter Dale Scott, researcher and author
♦ Douglas Valentine, historian and author
♦ Vincent Salandria, researcher and author
♦ William Blum, historian and author
♦ Louis Wolf, editor, Covert Action Quarterly
♦ Dick Russell, researcher and author
♦ Sam Smith, editor, Progressive Review

MUSEUM OF HIDDEN HISTORY BOARD MEMBERS
Marilyn Tenenoff, Executive Director/Treasurer: Marilyn's qualifications include: a BA with a major in English; 7 years of experience as a secondary school teacher; 15 years of experience with traveling exhibits and in retail marketing; and 30 years of office management and bookkeeping experience, both as a business owner and an office supervisor. Her duties with the Museum of Hidden History include financial planning and bookkeeping; marketing; traveling exhibit development; and oversight of interns.
Dave Ratcliffe, Assistant Director: Dave's qualifications include: a BA with a major in Computer and Information Science; 15 years experience in customer service/technical and developer support; 15 years teaching piano; 7 years administrative assistance, 19 years in website design, content development and authoring, over 20 years professional experience in project management, and 30 years research experience. His duties with the Museum of Hidden History include research, designing, implementing, and directing content of the Museum's internet presence, and oversight and maintenance of electronic communications.
Phillip Fornaci, Secretary: Phil's qualifications include: a BA with majors in English and Philosophy; a JD with Honors; bar certifications in Maryland and the District of Columbia; 20 years of civil rights and public policy advocacy; 15 years of fundraising experience, including major donor solicitation and grant writing; 15 years of community organizing experience; 15 years of staff supervision and management experience. His duties with the Museum of Hidden History include legal and tax consultation; fundraising; DC business relations; community outreach; and event planning.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I thought of John many times yesterday. We did not go to Dallas this year. I can't imagine a conference without JJ.

Dawn

Background on Dave Emory, John Judge, and Mae Brussell

September 26, 2014
By admin

Radio Personality Dave Emory Listed in Prestigious Encyclopedia of American Loons

by Alex Constantine

"…Emory's next victim was John Judge, a popular protege of Mae Brussell. Abuse heaped upon Judge, says Bernardino, was the result of "personal jealousy," an opinion that I share. So does Jonathon Vankin, a former staff reporter for the San Jose Metro, in Conspiracies, Cover-Ups and Crimes.
Judge had managed to get himself some lecture bookings and onto radio talk shows. According to the late Tom Davis, a long-time friend of Brussell's whose mail-order book service is one of the best sources for political books, Judge and Emory had been competing for radio kudos since at least 1984.
Moreover, Brussell appointed Judge, not Emory, to the position of curator/archivist. Excluded from plans for the library bequeathed to Judge, Emory lashed out.
Personal and professional envy was the foundation of his belief that Judge was an "intelligence agent" and a "Nazi murderer" with undefined "ties" to the Manson Family a gross lie and someone with "more connections than a switchboard".
The charges have never been retracted.
Emory opened his fusillade at Judge in a November, 1989 blast on KFJC. He announced with an imperious air, "There's a bit of unpleasantness I'm going to have to take care of…."
The Mae Brussell archives were being catalogued and organized. It was not ready to open to the public. Emory set out to destroy it and its curator, John Judge, before the doors could open.
"One of the things I wondered about," Emory declared, "in the creation of the Mae Brussell Research Center, was how long it would take the intelligence community to gain effective control of that center." In fact, the directing board was composed of friends and associates of Mae Brussell. Nevertheless, he arrived at the conclusion that it had been overrun by the CIA: "There is an intelligence presence at the Center now that is so massive as to render the whole thing little more than an intelligence front." He produced no evidence to support this startling allegation. He remained vague. "There is a very sinister presence," he charged, "there are elements affiliated with Aryan Nations." The "sinister elements" were phantoms: Emory had learned that Judge once delivered a talk at a Santa Monica debating club owned by a right-wing extremist with Birch Society ties, a connection too weak to support such serious allegations. Hammering together a guillotine with a post of smears and planks of innuendo, Emory claimed that there were "indications of serious financial impropriety" at the center. What's more, "there are indications that have yet to be finalized that the whole thing has disintegrated into nothing more than a great big criminal enterprise." A devastating revelationand no "finalized indications" to back it up.
In fact, the financial impropriety he spoke of largely amounted to nothing more than Judge spending money he'd raised himself for the Mae Brussell Research Center. He spent some of the proceeds from his own fund-raising tour on meals, though there is some truth to the charge that a portion of the funds were misspent. According to Robinson, a director of the Center, Judge did nothing criminal. Yet Emory carried on as though he had information too explosive to air publicly"investigative tributaries," he saidand had no qualms about divulging the results of his "investigation."
Emory's carving knife sank into the Center's finances. "Under no circumstances would I recommend that people have anything to do with the Mae Brussell Center," Emory said. He insisted that all supporters demand back their contributions, repeating there was a strong "intelligence presence" there. Who? "You might as well send your name to Langley or to Tom Metzger so he can put it in the Aryan Nations Liberty Net," he said. The intelligence "presence" was "specifically Nazi-linked."
A week later, the charges were repeated in a telephone conversation with Tuckman in North Hollywood. This time, Emory claimed that John Judge was a "murderer." As always, he didn't trifle with evidence, simply swore that there were more "investigative leads" that bookish, soft-spoken John Judge had "committed murder."
Unfortunately, to this day, only Emory knows anything about it.
The allegations grew more and more fantastic. On Tuckman's May 10, 1990 program, he charged that Judge and the Mae Brussell Center were an extension of the ultra-right Western Goals operationan industrially-sponsored covert surveillance groupas well as the Ford Foundation. A week earlier, the Center had been allied with Aryan Nations. Now it was Western Goals and the Ford Foundation."
…

[continued at source]
Dear FOJ ~

Already we have reached the anniversary of that decisive day, when John Judge embarked on his new adventure. I hope that his consciousness is expanding every moment and that, wherever he is now, he is much happier than we are here without him.

For those of you who read poetry, I am attaching a PDF version of "Thunder Man," the booklet of poems I wrote for John. Some of you may already have a hard copy, because I distributed the booklets at John's National Press Club memorial service. This anniversary might also be a good time to view his memorial service on Youtube, if you haven't already done so. Here is the link:

A Celebration of the Life of John Judge May 31, 2014

[TABLE="class: yiv6402431764, width: 450"]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E5E5E5, colspan: 6"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E5E5E5, colspan: 1"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000000, colspan: 1"]
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 2"]A Celebration of the Life of John Judge May 31, 2014

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 1"]View on http://www.youtube.com

[/TD]
[TD="colspan: 1"]
Preview by Yahoo
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E5E5E5, colspan: 6"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I recall so vividly those days when John was struggling valiantly to recover from his stroke, and all my long update letters to those of you who love him. I will never forget your kindness and support. I couldn't have made that journey without all of you by my side.

Just the other day, one of John's friends told me how much he still misses John. He said he always relied on John to be there, speaking truth to power, and then suddenly he was gone. "I feel like my chair has been pulled out from under me," he said. We all feel that way.

But now it is up to us to pick up where John left off. We can never replace him. We may never be able to match his dedication. But at least we can make sure his work was not in vain and is not forgotten.

This has been a year of sorrow, but also of great change. Despite obstacles, we have made significant progress in carrying on John's legacy. We have established the Hidden History Center in Falls Church, VA, the town where John grew up, and we have moved approximately 80% of his collection to the new Rowell Court facility. Another moving day is scheduled for April 18 or 25. We will be transporting 9 filing cabinets, empty bookcases, and about 50-60 more boxes, including the remainder of the Ralph McGehee Library. We hope to be completely moved out of John's house in DC by the end of May or June. That is a huge accomplishment, considering that none of us is able to devote full-time effort to the project!

The Hidden History Center has entered an exciting new phase. We have added Robert Falotico from Long Island to the Board. Rob has long been instrumental in preserving the work of John's mentor and friend, Mae Brussell. Our Assistant Director, John's dear friend Dave Ratcliffe (ratical.org), has been spearheading a huge effort to create a Hidden History Center website. He has been working on it behind the scenes for some time now with our web guru, Uriah Maynard. We hope it will debut some time this summer. It will still be evolving and growing at that time, but it will be a great user-friendly resource for info on hidden history.

Meanwhile, at the Hidden History Center itself, we will have two major priorities: (1) making an inventory of all of John's books; and (2) organizing and digitizing the papers and documents in John's collection, so that they can eventually be made available on line. For now, we will continue to work on weekends and seek the help of interns and volunteers. (I haven't yet seen my way clear to quit my job and move to Virginia.)

If you are in the Falls Church or DC area and can help with either of these projects on weekends, please let me know. We can always use more volunteers. If you want to support our efforts financially, you can still make a donation through PayPal at our website, or you can send a check payable to the Museum of Hidden History to me ~ Marilyn Tenenoff, P.O. Box 514, New Cumberland, PA, 17070. Any donation helps, no matter how small, and it lets us know you are on our team.

During this next week especially, we hope you will carry John Judge in your heart and follow his example by trying to live your life with the integrity, courage and dedication that he exhibited every day. Please also send healing thoughts my way, as I feel his loss more acutely this week. And if you pray, please pray for those who are working at the Hidden History Center to preserve and build on John's work, as we all face an uncertain future without his wise counsel.
With love and gratitude ~

Marilyn Tenenoff, Executive Director
Museum of Hidden History
Hidden History Center

Thanks for posting this Peter. I am on Marilyn's list too but did not receive this. I am having email problems, suddenly can't get email from several people. Some friends and some work. No clue what the problem is, it just started about weeks ago , they don't go into my junk file either. Very frustrating. Hard to believe it's been a year. RIP JJ.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Thanks for posting this Peter. I am on Marilyn's list too but did not receive this. I am having email problems, suddenly can't get email from several people. Some friends and some work. No clue what the problem is, it just started about weeks ago , they don't go into my junk file either. Very frustrating. Hard to believe it's been a year. RIP JJ.

Dawn

Ask the NSA...I'm sure they know.

It sounds like JJ had one hell of a lot of books!
Of course, he was SUPPOSED to also be in charge of all of Mae Brussells papers and books....but...
I didn't know he had obtained those of McGehee - they could be quite a treasure trove too!
I'm glad the Hidden History Museum is going ahead...its location is near the center, just on the other side of Arlington and near a metro stop.
Yes, hard to believe one year ago. It was a shock then and when I think of it it is still a shock. Few realize just how much he did and how he was a kind of glue to an all too fractured research community. He knew all the greats and they knew him. He is irreplaceable. A great loss and the loss of a personal friend of mine.

RIP John...you did more than almost anyone I can think of.
A life well lived - and not a moment wasted.
Only wish you could have stuck around a while longer.
Greatly missed and not forgotten.
Many many years ago I asked JJ what Mae was researching before her untimely death. He told me it was Satanism in the military.

I cannot imagine being in Dallas on 11/22 and JJ not being there.

Dawn
Dawn Meredith Wrote:Many many years ago I asked JJ what Mae was researching before her untimely death. He told me it was Satanism in the military.

I cannot imagine being in Dallas on 11/22 and JJ not being there.

Dawn

Wow, I just went online and all her shows on this topic are posted via youtube. Including her very last broadcast June of 88. I posted two on fb to listen to later today.
When I did an interview with Mae Brussell that summer of 1988, while I was immersed
in my research on George H. W. Bush, she told me she
had been working on a book called KILLER BUSH. She gave
me many good leads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Judge on Donald Norton Peter Lemkin 31 29,272 10-03-2023, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John T Martin: Filmed on same reel: Edwin Walker's Home, Oswald NOLA Leaflets Distribution Tom Scully 1 2,461 10-03-2023, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,452 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  John Newman's JFK and Vietnam: 2017 Version Jim DiEugenio 0 1,426 26-06-2021, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,595 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  John Barbour: Averill Harriman ordered the assassination Lauren Johnson 30 28,860 18-03-2019, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  John Newman special section: Reviews and Excerpts Jim DiEugenio 4 4,320 08-03-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  John Newman's INTO THE STORM is out now Anthony Thorne 4 4,838 17-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  John Kenneth Galbraith: A Hero in our Time Jim DiEugenio 25 22,563 21-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  John D. Norman, from whom Jack Ruby rented a Dallas apartment George Klees 1 34,813 24-10-2018, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan