Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump dossier
[Image: il_douche2_zpsm6dwkvb7.jpg]

Oops...wrong strongman.

[Image: T_R_U_M_P-page-001_1_zpseuuuoxnz.jpg]
Trumps call yesterday for Russia 'if it is listening' to find the missing emails on the DNC was suicidal. Along with all the other things Trump is, he is an idiot who speaks without thinking what the effect of his words mean and will do. He's finished now....yes, his aides will come up with some spin, but he slit his own throat and if this doesn't finish him off, there are more like this coming during the campaign.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Trumps call yesterday for Russia 'if it is listening' to find the missing emails on the DNC was suicidal. Along with all the other things Trump is, he is an idiot who speaks without thinking what the effect of his words mean and will do. He's finished now....yes, his aides will come up with some spin, but he slit his own throat and if this doesn't finish him off, there are more like this coming during the campaign.

The irony is delish.

American Progressives have been catching hell from right wingers since the October Revolution and now the pro-Russia jacket brands the GOP.

I actually agree with Trump about the Crimea.

Historically Russian, there should be no sanctions over Crimea.
Paul Rigby Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:The Revolution continues despite all the Left Purists out there who've bailed on Bernie.

Strange, that, because I was labouring under the illusion that it was the other way round - Bernie had ratted upon his supporters by caving in and offering his support to the embodiment of the very system he'd spent months denouncing.

"Ratted out" is too weak a description I would say, Tooth. "Political" works for me, particularly when one catalogues the true meaning of that word; selfish, lying, greedy, hypocritical... etc etc. I was terrible to see Bernie unload his ethics and morals on live TV just like that. Oh, let me add another word for our political synonym dictionary, charade.
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
Cliff Varnell Wrote:We students of history hate it when the USA interferes in the elections in other countries.

Ain't it just as bad when other countries interfere in our election?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Trum...ton-emails

How is this not treason?

I don't get it? Which other country interfered in your elections?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14
David Guyatt Wrote:
Cliff Varnell Wrote:We students of history hate it when the USA interferes in the elections in other countries.

Ain't it just as bad when other countries interfere in our election?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Trum...ton-emails

How is this not treason?

I don't get it? Which other country interfered in your elections?

I strongly suspect Cliff had in mind all those dodgy despot donors to that flourishing criminal enterprise otherwise known as the Clinton Kickback Foundation. Though not, for obvious reasons, the uranium mine bung from, er, some Russian.
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
On the subject of Sanders, I assume that with respect to his campaign manifesto, it's a case of Bern-after-reading.

I'll collect my own coat on the way out...
"There are three sorts of conspiracy: by the people who complain, by the people who write, by the people who take action. There is nothing to fear from the first group, the two others are more dangerous; but the police have to be part of all three,"

Joseph Fouche
Paul Rigby Wrote:I strongly suspect Cliff had in mind all those dodgy despot donors to that flourishing criminal enterprise otherwise known as the Clinton Kickback Foundation. Though not, for obvious reasons, the uranium mine bung from, er, some Russian.

Of course! How could we forget the Russian uranium mine. Some one needs to remind the GOP about that one.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Doug Fisher Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:Apart from himself I wonder who else is dynamiting Ted Cruz's campaign? Apparent Trump spokes person is one of the women Cruz had had sex with. Was she acting on her own accord and sent in seeking ammunition? Another woman is supposed to be Carly Fiorini's campaign manager. And Cruz did give $500,000 to the Carly Pac. Is this hush money? And why isn't the MSM covering this? Well, one of them Amanda Carpenter, big Cruz supporter, is also supposedly one of the women. The MSM and RW blogosphere have had all the information and sat on it for weeks.

No one is denying any thing and no one is threatening to sue. The National Enquirer has a good track record on some things (John Edwards, Tiger Woods, Gary Hart, Jessie Jackson - though don't think they are correct about Hilary actually adopting the space alien Smile ) and would be treading carefully after the recent gargantuan Gawker pay out re Hulk Hogan.

And then there is Roger Stone....

Haven't followed this story very closely, but it fits Roger Stone's modus operandi.

The relationship map is coming along nicely. I keep finding more S&L links, as well as more Singlaub links. I would say Pete Brewton's book is the key here, as well as researching Singlaub's anti-communist organizations. Everything else should fall into place from there.

Can anyone get contact info for Pete Brewton? I have a feeling he'd be interested in this, considering they sabotaged his chance to take down both presidential candidates by delaying his book. Little did he know that his book would ensnare two more presidential candidates 20+ years later...

I have an old number for him. I will try it after court this afternoon. Last time I talked with him he'd walked away from all of this, some bad experiences, threats maybe, it was MANY years ago.
Dawn
The terribly ironic thing here is that Trump is right in his opposition to a new cold war with Russia, his (apparent) skepticism about NATO, etc. But in the end he is only helping those ideas to look "crazy and dangerous" because he is the messenger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Half-coup in Venezuela: The CIA Frames Trump Paul Rigby 0 3,156 08-05-2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Trump Impeachment, The 2020 Election And The Deep State James Lateer 3 3,942 06-01-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Booth
  The attempted Clinton-CIA coup against Donald Trump Paul Rigby 725 437,544 17-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Trump Executive Order and the Latest National Emergency Lauren Johnson 1 5,310 28-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Russia Sees Multi-Polar World as It's Future -- Not Trump David Guyatt 55 121,178 28-03-2017, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Is Trump's "Unpredictability" A Kissinger Strategy? David Guyatt 3 5,803 13-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Atlantic-Bridge: A Fox in Trump's Henhouse David Guyatt 0 4,327 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  The Kissinger-Trump strategy to divide the China-Russia-Iran Triangle David Guyatt 8 14,771 03-02-2017, 02:42 PM
  Are The Trump Salacious Sex Allegations a Clinton Campaign Dirty Trick Elevated to Internecine War? David Guyatt 0 2,577 13-01-2017, 01:42 PM
  Trump and the NWO Lauren Johnson 0 3,042 18-12-2016, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson