Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH WRITES: SO WHO IS THIS "GLENN VIKLUND" AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? PART II

It seems Glenn is expensive, SO, AFTER GIVING HIS INFO....:

JOHN MCADAMS WROTE:

[Image: kf1sfb.jpg]

John McAdams
View profile
(2 users) More options Dec 20 2008, 4:20 am
Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk
Date: 19 Dec 2008 22:20:24 -0500
Local: Sat, Dec 20 2008 4:20 am
Subject: Final Word From Glenn Viklund

Glenn Viklund has found the entire document trail representing Judyth's
campaign to get asylum from Swedish authorities. He's bowing out of
discussions here, but leaves the following as his conclusions.

He is a translator for the Swedish govt. at least at this date...so he is an
insider' who could read my files....and disclose private info from them....

[Image: 2mdnyuh.jpg]

მომხმარებელი
თემის ავტორი: Glenn Viklund
Svarta listan..
Glenn Viklund
ალბანეთი
Local time: 20:50
ინგლისური -> შვედური
+ ...
Feb 25, 2005

Även inom statsförvaltning pågår språklig förnyelse:

http://www.regeringen.se/sb/d/243/a/19775

och "svarta listan".

Intressant, och bitvis, mycket rolig läsning!

Mvh

Glenn V.

'BLACK LIST" (SVARTA LISTAN) IS FOR PROFESSIONAL SWEDISH GOVERNMENT TRANSLATORS' INFORMATION:

Black List - words and phrases that can be replaced in the constitutional language (pdf 367 kb)

Download

Svarta listan - ord och fraser som kan ersättas i författningsspråk (pdf 367 kB) Black List - words and phrases that can be replaced in the constitutional language (pdf 367 kb)

[Image: wb7xqx.jpg]

Sammanfattning Abstract
Förord till tredje upplagan 2004 Preface to third edition 2004

Svarta listan har varit ett viktigt redskap i arbetet med att modernisera ord och fraser i författningarna alltsedan den gavs ut första gången 1988. Black list has been an important tool in efforts to modernize the words and phrases in constitutions since it was first awarded in 1988th

Ordlistan ges ut av rättschefen i Statsrådsberedningen och har utarbetats av språkexperterna på Justitiedepartementets granskningsenhet. The glossary is published by the right head of the Prime Minister's Office and has been developed by language experts in the Ministry of Justice's investigation unit. De nya uppslagsord och exempelfraser som finns i denna tredje upplaga har granskats av bl.a. The new entries and sample phrases contained in this third edition has been reviewed by, inter alia, rätts- och expeditionschefer i Regeringskansliet och riksdagens språkgrupp. justice and expedition leaders in the Cabinet Office and the Parliamentary language group. Orden och fraserna har även granskats av enhetschefer för de svenska översättarna och av svenska juristlingvister inom Europeiska unionen. The words and phrases have also been reviewed by the heads of the Swedish translators and the Swedish lawyer-linguists in the European Union

HE IS A PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATOR LIVING IN SWEDEN. TRANSLATORS IN SWEDEN OFTEN WORK, OF COURSE, FOR THE POLITICAL ASYLUM SERVICES.

SO HE WOULD KNOW PEOPLE THERE AND WOULD KNOW THE SYSTEM AND PEOPLE WELL ENOUGH TO GET QUESTIONS ANSWERED THAT MY FRIENDS COULD NOT.

[Image: jgjzbr.jpg]

Jun 24, 2001

Excellent news!

This is certainly another step in the right direction. Unfortunately, there are some people here that are using this instrument for other things but those intended.

Henry, related to this I have another question; One would assume that any professional translator with some degree of integrity does not peer grade (other) answers where he/she themselves have given an answer. But in the communities where I am residing, this is nevertheless a frequent scenario.

Is it just not possible to remove this option? In other words, if you have given an answer, you cannot peer grade other answers to that same question, or to remove existing peer grades that have been done by someone giving an answer?

I agree that it is a bit ridiculous that this should be an issue in the first place, but some people here at ProZ are behaving without any kind of professional integrity.

Best Regards

Glenn Viklund \"twiddle\"

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE, SHOWING HE KNOWS TECHNICAL TERMS AND SOUND ENGINEERING (JUST LIKE STEPHEN ROY --BLACKBURST):

CONTENT ONLY: GRAPHIC TOO LARGE

English term or phrase: flush-mounted
Swedish translation: infälld montering/infästning
Entered by: Glenn Viklund
Options:
- Contribute to this entry

12:38 Jun 19, 2002 Share link to this term[FAQ] Login or register (free) for more options.
English to Swedish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Petroleum Eng/Sci / gas
English term or phrase: flush-mounted
There are two standard types of fill boxes, a surface-mounted model or a flush-mounted model
Camilla Eckard

Local time: 13:42
infälld montering/infästning
Explanation:
found a site that explains the difference between 'surface' and 'flush'. Flush mounted means that it is attached in a specifically designed area (hole) so that it follows the surface. That could be called something like the above - 'infälld montering'

I know you are not allowed to call him a "___" on the Education Forum, [so I'm not quite sure how to describe him: as a sneaky guy?]

He did post some stuff after coming after me...to establish, I believe his 'credibiity' -- And he will 'defend' himself by citing such rare and coincidental posts.

The posts are 'the mob did it' to distract from 'the government did it...'

It is the new direction that the desperate cover-up artists are using--anything to keep us form looking at the government.

Never trust this man, no matter what he claims about being a 'lurker'. He is a hired gun putting in these comments...after dissing me....

A typical 2008 post, which I believe was to cover up who he really is....

More options Jan 2 2009, 5:36 am
Date: 1 Jan 2009 23:36:28 -0500
Local: Fri, Jan 2 2009 5:36 am
Subject: Re: 45 years later...

On Dec 30 2008, 7:48 pm, "Glenn Viklund"
<glenn54.vikl...@dataphone.se> wrote:

> What are the top 5 areas:
> - of why this is a lone nut case?
> - or, why there is a conspiracy?
> Judging b y the debate here and elsewhere it seems where still at square
> one?
> Best Regards, and a Happy New Year.
> Glenn Viklund, Sweden

I have followed this case for over 30 years.
It's fascinating.
Both sides have strengths and weaknesses; obviously they disagree
which ones tip the balance.
I "tilt" toward conspiracy, with reservations.
For the lone nut scenario, the autopsy evidence is sketchy - the skull
x-ray is particularly bad.
I like how there's allegations of a bullet wound at mid-shoulder blade
range, and the photo of the back....shows a ruler lying along the
spine (neatly blocking any view of an alleged bullet hole).
The autopsy doctors didn't map out the bullet passing through JFK'
neck/shoulder - apparently they didn't realize it was needed until too
late.
There's a lot more about the autopsy (the missing brain, the back
probe), which doesn't prove a conspiracy (what does?) but it taints
the evidence.
That rifle was a mess - it needed to be shimmed for the scope to work
properly.
I find it nearly impossible to believe that a bullet broke multiple
bones and ended up looking like CE 399.
I know that research has theoritically shown the single bullet theory
to be possible - true enough.
But even with "tumbling", cracking a wrist and a rib bone should still
mangle a piece of lead.
There's a few witnesses who saw 2 individuals on the sixth floor - but
eyewitnesses can always be mistaken, I suppose.
There's more (there's always more) but I have a very hard time
dismissing the Carlos Marcello - Ed Partin story.
Oswald got very little chance to say anything but the one thing he did
say loud and clear: "I'm a patsy".
New Orleans mob boss Marcello told Ed Partin in September, 1962 that
he would kill JFK and set up a "nut" to take the blame.
Nobody has been able to debunk that.
I find it awfully hard to shrug my shoulders and say, "coincidence"
with that threat.
Which brings up Jack Ruby - for me always the key element in
downplaying the CIA or anit-Castro angle.
If Ruby was (hypothetically) part of the conspiracy, it virtually
ensures the Mafia angle.
Why would the mafia pull the DRE or CIA irons out of the fire if they
did the shooting?
And only the mafia had the pull to make Jack Ruby kill Oswald (if Ruby
wasn't a second lone nut, of course).
I do think that Ruby could've easily worked with a crooked cop to make
it happen.
That's of course just my opinion.
And finally, motive.
Sure, LHO wanted to go down in history.
Yep, he probably was a fan of Castro, and none too happy about the
USA's treatment of Cuba.
But he was also only 24 years, with 2 children, one only a few weeks
old.
Killing JFK is a big thing to put on a young person's shoulders,
especially with virtually no chance of escaping the blame (i.e.
leaving the rifle behind).
I have studied LHO for decades now, trying to ascertain for myself if
he was capable of gunning down the President (and fleeing on public
transportation to boot).
I have a small voice in me that says, hold on.
There's no evidence of mental illness ( a la John Hinckly) or of
violence (aside from some unfortunate slapping of his wife).
But he's going to put his children through hell all to make a
political point?
What if we're all wrong here?
And please don't expect me to believe the Warren Commission was
"exhaustive".
That borders on silly.
On the flip side of conspiracy, I have issues as well.
The biggest puzzle in all of this is the actions of LHO.
How a devoutly political person could simply ignore a presidential
motorcade outside his place of work boggles the mind.
You think, if he hadn't had another angle up his sleeve, that he would
have strolled out and watched the motorcade at least!
The quick departure of a presidential murder scene indicates more than
a mere bystander curiousity.
("Hey they shot the President!" someone says. "Really? A day off, I
guess!" comes the reply.)
Of course, he could have been "under orders" (to not view the
motorcade) and after the shooting quickly sussed out that he was in
big trouble (and thus a patsy).
And that explains the dash to his boardingroom and grabbing his gun.
But the picture of him being just another unknowing random person
swept up by evil-doers doesn't fit.
The evidence that he was involved in the Tippit shooting is rather
convincing, to me at least.
Also the grassy knoll shot would have slammed JFK to the left into
Jackie, no?
Not to mention that a conspiracy would have to be very careful.
Who knows where the autopsy would have been performed?
Any loose ballistic evidence would have blown it wide open.
But something tells me Carlos Marcello was a very careful man.
Thank you for letting post.

THE ABOVE WAS POSTED IN DECEMBER,2008, AFTER RELATING ALL HE FOUND ON DEC, 15 ABOUT ME:

[quote name='Barb Junkkarinen' post='186562' date='Mar 11 2010, 11:42 PM'][quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='186556' date='Mar 11 2010, 09:35 PM']JUDYTH WRITES: SO WHO IS THIS "GLENN VIKLUND" AND WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? PART I[/quote]

Jim, have you tried explaining to Judyth that it is not allowed to questuin the motivation of another poster - and more? You, at least, know the rule, I am sure. So why do you keep posting this stuff, how many does this make now that essentially say/ask the same thing? What a waste of time! Call the migration dept, talk to someone there ... perhaps Anne Bergstrom, it has been pointed out ... a few times now ...her name was listed in the post. Ask her if the process Viklund reports he did to receive the information and public records is accurate. They probably even have a record of him being sent copies of the papers.

Now Judyth seems to be rather alleging that someone hired Viklund to find these documents. Please.

And Judyth .... here's another one you need to lose or prove .... I don't recall ever asserting anything about you being an illegal alien. And if you want direct quotes from Martin and Pam ...again ... about what that summons from the migration board was supposed to be (proof that you'd been granted asylum on appeal, according to Martin), I can post them again .... but it's all been said, it's all been quoted, why belabor this?

By the way, I have had emails from more than a couple of people asking me just who it is that is supposed to be pursuing you and wanting to do you harm. I had no answer for them as I don't recall you ever saying. And though I know Martin and you have been asked in the past for any police reports on the assorted accidents, muggings, break-ins and attacks, none were ever produced. Jim, that's the kind of documentation that could substantiate part of her claims, wouldn't you agree?

Barb :-)
[/quote]
Except, of course, I have been doing serious 9/11 research since late 2005, including founding Scholars for 9/11 Truth, publishing its first book, THE 9/11 CONSPIRACY: THE SCAMMING OF AMERICA (2007), organizing its first national conference, "9/11: What's Controversial, What's Not?", here in Madison in August 2007, and producing its first DVD, "The Science and Politics of 9/11" (2007). Just as I published ASSASSINATION SCIENCE in 1998, MURDER IN DEALEY PLAZA in 2000, and THE GREAT ZAPRUDER FILM HOAX in 2003, and even the AMERICAN ASSASSINATION: THE STRANGE DEATH OF SEN. PAUL WELLSTONE in 2004, without receiving any "death threats". So the timing does not support the reasons alleged. The only "coincidence" that makes any sense is my first blog on Judyth. That's the only one that fits.

[quote name='Jack White' post='186566' date='Mar 12 2010, 12:32 AM'][quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='186563' date='Mar 11 2010, 09:44 PM']Nice point, Pamela! Without suggesting that Barb has her head where the sun does not shine, I am still stunned that, after nearly 20 years of research on JFK, Wellstone, and 9/11, I only received my first DEATH THREAT after I took an interest in Judyth and began speaking out on her behalf:

1. EMAIL:

[Image: o5vsed.jpg]

2. SUSPECT:

[Image: 345n5mo.jpg]

3. DATE OF BLOG:

[Image: 25f7wid.jpg]

Of course, Barb, who has an "explanation" for EVERYTHING, will have one that has nothing to do with Judyth. But like so many of her other posts, it fails the "smell test". It is only after I have made a public statement on behalf of Judyth Vary Baker that I am subjected to this kind of harassment!

For more about cyberwarfare and internet harassment, visit http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010/02/yo...berwarfare.html

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='186559' date='Mar 11 2010, 10:54 PM'][quote name='Karl Kinaski' post='186557' date='Mar 11 2010, 02:40 PM']Another uppercut for Barb! Uh, I like this fight! Great entertainment!

KK[/quote]

We are witnessing a full-blown Barb-offensive against Judyth. Of course, it has been Barb's mission for many years to track down every detail of Judyth's life, including trying to find where she was being hidden by the Swedish govt, so this should come as no surprise.

But there is also a larger dynamic, which you have already eloquently addressed -- namely, who and what will attempt to block Judyth from having an open forum?

If Judyth were truly as insignificant as Barb tries to portray her, surely there would be no need for an offensive in the first place.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Jim... not to minimize DEATH THREATS, but this guy Tim White (NO RELATION) is known for sending
out death threats to conspiracy researchers. Several of us have run into him before.

The first attempt to kill me came in 1991, and nearly succeeded. The next death threat I got came
from Gordon Novel in a 45-minute obscene phone call.

Tim White is a nutcase...but many murderers are nutcases. However, it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY that
it has anything to do with JVB. Far more likely is 911 research, of which you are one of the foremost
researchers. Linking it to JVB is HIGHLY unlikely.

Jack
[/quote]
JUDYTH REPLIES TO VIKLUND:

Dear Mr. Viklund:

You were asked a simple question: Who are you?

How easily you could have said, "I am a professional translator" or "I work in billings for a cell phone company," or --2001-- "I do investigations on the internet for hire, and keep results confidential."
(Maybe you would avoid revealing the last description, though all of the above are findable about you on the Internet.)

Mr. Vicklund, you complain that we have posted information about you. You then shoot the messengers.

You have asked a series of questions that I said I would answer if I knew who you are.

As we all know, I was describing what happened that did not get on paper. On paper, decisions were announced as we knew they would be..It takes months to find, finance, and buy a house in Sweden, Mr. Viklund. My son had to open a bank account and get a person number and move part of his business to Sweden to help me.

Why would he do such a thing if it is safe for me to return to the US?

You again repeat the claim that I have a mental disease.

I am not calling you names, but you continue to say bad things about me. Anything I said about you was in describing you in your own words. You advertised yourself as available for hire to get information on others, with results kept confidential, on the Internet, in a New York advertisement. That was to Americans.

McAdams is an American, last I looked. You said you had been lurking for years. Perhaps you have been doing lots of work for Dr. McAdams.

You have lived for years in Armenia--hardly a hotbed of information about the Kennedy assassination.

What got you interested, being a Swede living in Armenia who advertised himself for hire to obtain internet information on people--for a price!--all kept confidential?

Of course I expect you will reveal an occupation.

My Swedish friends are anxious to travel to your place of occupation and meet you in person. They were witnesses to the special negotiations that took place that you are telling the people on this forum are just wild stories.

Everyone in politics knows that what happens behind closed doors does not always make it into formal records. Nor will you have any officials telling you anything but what they want you to repeat to the public. You were never present in the meetings with my various handlers. I described to my friends what happened behind the scenes.

Official records do not describe what happens behind closed doors, as any reporter who attends even an American city council meeting well knows.

You are not a mere shoe salesman, Mr. Viklund.

You have made disparaging statements about me, and then you demand me to reply to a list of questions when you have yet to answer ONE of mine: WHO ARE YOU?

I have a right to ask. .

Imagine if all persons seeking political asylum had their records available to the public.

They are filled with names, places, incidents, events. their enemies can then direct retribution against those left behind.

People in their home countries can DIE if such things are revealed.

Mr. Viklund says my files are available to the public.

The files CAN be looked at by OFFICIALS.

Officials leak information. They can be bribed. They can be friends.

Oops...We're talking about things that happen 'off the record.' This is not looney thinking, Mr. Viklund. This is the real world where people can get information if they try hard enough.

You still haven't replied as to who you are.

Please reply.

My Swedish friends are anxious to meet you.

They are eager to meet you.

JVB

NOTE: Judyth has proven coordination between Viklund, Junkkarinen, and McAdams,
who appear to be collaborating in a systematic effort to discredit her,. In my opinion.
Under the circumstances, I believe she is entitled to the answer to her simple question:

[Image: 2mzcggk.jpg]

[Image: v6ndw5.jpg]

[Image: kf1sfb.jpg]

[quote name='Glenn Viklund' post='186618' date='Mar 12 2010, 12:27 PM']Day 2

And on the one hand things are advancing rapidly.

Since the initial 24 hours, where I was described as an ”embarassment”, ”a dubious source” and a ”spy”, things have taken off with a blast.

Over the past 24 hours my career has now gone into overdrive. From ”$$$$ Mercenary for hire”, to ”Professional translator with inside access to asylum cases”, to ”Government agent - an insider”, among other things. Not only that, I've also taken part in a cover up. No, no, not that Cover Up, I was already part of that one, of course! But the cover up of some postings of mine in McAdams mod forum. Executed by even more postings from me in McAdams mod forum. And being on some sort of black list, or maybe I'm running the blacklist myself, it's a bit fuzzy...

Ya follow?? Hehehe, me neither...

I must say, I can't wait for the next 24 hours.

By then, I've now become reasonably well convinced, the shadowy figure of some dubious Swede named ”Vickland” or something similar, will be known to have been seen in very close proximity to the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza in Dallas, on November 22, 1963.

In the fantasy world of Judyth Vary Baker anything is possible. But nonetheless I have to admit that there's a certain charm to be the central figure in her world of never ending conspiracies.

Moving back to reality for moment, none of the above surprise me at all, as far as Judyth Baker. This is what she does, her bread and butter. Anyone who dares challenge any of her fantasies will be subjected to this kind of activities. We've all seen it before, no need to go into that in detail. That there still seems to be even one person left who believes anything this woman says, is a complete mystery, in my view. The activities that she's been engaged in over the past decade should have ruled that out, years ago.

And I have to quote another email I just received:

”When Judyth Baker claims the earth is flat, we all know
what will happen to anyone claiming she is in error.”

Which indeed sums it up quite nicely.

Jack White, earlier in this thread, is probably spot on: ”Judyth suffers from Factitious Disorder”. There's no way you can behave the way she does, without having at least a couple of your horses not back in the stable. Of this, I have no doubts. But never mind all this hooopla from Judyth, there's something else here that I find deeply disappointing and disturbing, quite frankly bizarre.

Professor Fetzer is allowed to have any opinion he chooses about Judyth, no issue with that. According to himself earlier in this thread, he does believe her story, but have an open mind: ”Should I become convinced I am wrong about Judyth, I will certainly acknowledge it.”. Fair enough, a reasonable approach, it seems to me.

Now, when Judyth engages in all these attempts to discredit and slandering me, what does professor Fetzer do? Well, not only do you not throw all this nonsense in the garbage. Instead, without hesitation, you promptly promotes the stuff, by – against all rules of this forum, btw – immediately bring it forward to the forum.

Let me ask you, professor Fetzer, what is your purpose with doing this? If, by all means, I've missed something important as to how this will help you form an educated opionion on Judyth, then please, help me fill this void. Or, should I have missed how this might clarify anything about her stay in Sweden, well, you will have to help me out there as well.

Professor Fetzer, I decided to participate in the debate about Judyth, in dec of 08 and this time around, only because I recognized that her description of how this entire asylum issue had transpired, was so infested with untruthful statements and misrepresentations, that it was simply impossible not to contribute to straighten things out. And of this position I'm willing to debate with anyone who's interested in doing so. So, professor Fetzer, is it of any interest to you, that she systematically is avoiding to answer a few questions?

So what I'm trying to achieve, Mr Fetzer, is very simple: to get Judyth to answer a few questions about her stay in Sweden, that's all. If she is telling the truth then this is an excellent opportunity for her to show that. In which case I'll have to walk out of here in shame. If she can step up to the plate with satisfactory answers to these questions, she will not hear from me again, and that's a promise.

And let me ask you this, professor Fetzer: considering your open mind about Judyth, if it turns out that she has not been telling the truth about the asylum issue, would you then agree that this could potentially have serious implications as far as her credibility, more generally speaking?

Once again, these are my questions, to start with (all of them btw, derived from statements of hers that I consider not truthful):

1. Who; what authority, has decided that you are to travel in secrecy, ”for your protection”?

2. Why did your friends present – as I showed by quotation – a summon to a meeting, as a grant of asylum?

3. Why are you giving the impression that you received special treatment, when your case, in every possible respect, was a standard asylum seekers case?

4. Why are you saying that you could have stayed another ”year or two”, when, in fact, you by every possible means available to you, had exhausted your options to stay in Sweden?

5. Why are you suggesting that the two Swedish Court who decided in your case, disregarded the evidence and used a ”standard reply” to motivate their findings?

6. What is the name of the official who told you that the two Court decisions would be kept confidential?

In my view, these areas have a certain degree of importance, as far as her stay in Sweden. She has given all kinds of explanations and none of them can be corroborated with what is shown in the decisions from the Swedish Courts. Therefore, this is a good opportunity for her to straighten these things out, once and for all.

I have others as well, but as I stated yesterday, these would be a good start.

So, Mr Fetzer, will you assist in making these issues clarified?[/quote]
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARENIN:

BARB wrote: What I find "offensive," Pam, are unsubstantiated claims that have the potential to alter our history and throw pursuit of the truth about our president's assassination off into fantasy land. What can be checked out, must be checked out. You have posted that you are trained as an historian, why would you even consider settling for anything less? And if those claims fail to check out at every turn, that casts real doubt on the veracity of the claim overall, imo. Also "offensive" - in my opinion - is the very notion that anyone would try to block and discount research into such claims.

THE 'RESEARCH' BEGAN, AND HAS LARGELY CONTINUED TO BE, PERSONAL ATTACKS, REPEATING FALSEHOODS, AND CLAIMING ABSURDITIES. THEY PASSED ALONG THEIR 'FINDINGS' TO OTHERS.

TEAM McADAMS' EARLY "RESEARCH" INTO "CLAIMS":

a) That newspaper reports of Baker getting research grants were lies – refuted in debate—accusations still being repeated a decade later

B) That Dr. Sherman was not a cancer researcher –refuted—no apology for false assertion by McAdams

c) Baker never did any cancer research after high school –refuted—no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

d) That Baker went straight from high school to New Orleans to do secret research there
with no college training in between –refuted—no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

e) Baker claimed she was recruited by the CIA in Indiana – denied as book error, with provenance, written by co-author – accusation still being repeated

f) Dr. Canute Michaelson, who sponsored Baker’s science research when Baker first entered high school, involved her in Ochsner's Get-Castro project in 1963 – refuted – accusation still repeated

g) Baker and Oswald planned to meet in the resort of Cancun, which didn't exist in 1963 -- though denied as a book error inserted by another person, with provenance, accusation continues to be repeated for a decade

h) Baker was a mere clerk for Reily's –refuted— no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

i) Robert Baker joined Mormon Church first, Baker followed. Bakeer denied– refuted with church documents – no apology for false assertion from team McAdams

j) “Robert Baker” (Baker’s 2nd wife, posing as Robert Baker onlne) told J. Baker to go to New Orleans and he would later meet her there –refuted through letters proving opposite – no apology for false assertion by team McAdams

k) “Robert Baker” 9Baker’s 2nd wife, posing as Robert Baker online) reported the Bakers returned to Florida in July, not September – refuted with letters, checks and bank documents – no apology for having accepted false information from false informant when she was unmasked: team McAdams continued to keep the false information online as if it were true

l) Robert Baker's 2nd wife reported Robert Baker was only gone a few days at a time while they lived in New Orleans –refuted with documents and letters – no apology from team McAdams when Dr. Howard Platzman unmasked “Robert . Baker” as baker’s 2nd wife, who married him in 1988 and knew nothing of the matter. Mr. Baker himself refused comment on (j), (k) and (l).

m) Baker claimed to have spent nights in hotels with Oswald when Oswald was home every night with Marina -- almost all hotel meetings were afternoon meetings. Brought out email from Mary Ferrell repeating the same thing, when witnesses were present when Baker told Ferrell that Oswald spent almost all nights with his wife. Team McAdams still brings out this accusation using the emal from Ferrell, who is deceased.

m) Baker has no witnesses except people who lie, are Mafia, are in jail, or their whole family is lying –

n) Baker's family members are all liars, as well --her mother, sister, daughter and son have lied about her disclosures to them that she knew Oswald -- disclosures made years before she spoke out publically –Baker : “Besides written statements by my children and mother, there is the Green Glass incident, where over 35 people – all Mormons—heard J Baker tell them that she and Oswald had been friends in New Orleans and rode streetcars and buses together: a green glass Oswald gave to her was in danger of getting broken at the party and was rescued, prompting the revelation spontaneously..

n) Baker is insane – repeated without apologies
-- refuted with fully documented batteries of tests conducted after a concussion; Baker was employed as a mental health counseler by the State of Florida, as a counselor by a residential treatment center, and also worked as a secretary for Dr. James Stuart, a psychiatrist at Hauser Clinic in the Houston area, which required passing the MMPI in 1981. She passed the updated MMPI II in 2002.

o) Baker did not in the slightest resemble Marina Oswald -- stated only one or two photos were presented – which was refuted (and most people say the resemblance exists, plus the fact that both women were the same height, had the same hair color, the same body build, and blue eyes)

p) newspaper articles about Baker were just blurb -- puff pieces and full of lies that 15-16-17-and18-year old Baker gave to fawning reporters -- yet the articles describe her meeting with world famed scientists, the nation’s most elite cancer research scientists, Nobel prize winners, etc....

After ten years, all that is still being brought up are ramifications of the same old, tired, refuted items on this list.

For example, Barb stated "The Indiana Biological Association" did not exist, though it's mentioned in a newspaper article and in a personal letter from an American Cancer Society area leader The association was not officially found in the registry of science organizations in Indiana, therefore, according to Barb, it did not exist, even though Baker provided documents showing that the National Science Foundation allowed loose organizations to form to help sponsor young science students without registration.

Barb says Baker’s cancer research paper for the Indiana Academy of Sciences was never published (though we have the abstract, thanks to Barb) as if this is some kind of failing on Baker’s part.

The paper did not get into the journal, though the abstract did, because Baker’s parents withdrew her from St. Francis suddenly, as she wanted to become a NUN. The paper was left behind and did not get sent to the journal as planned.

Barb recently said there is an undisclosed, private message about Baker on the records at St. Francis that she intends to get her hands on. She wants to read the confidential message there.

What she will find is a notation that Baker wanted to become a NUN and was forcibly removed from St. Francis College by her parents, who objected. This is the same person (Baker) who wanted to be a nun, that Barb accused of having lied to everybody about, as if Baker had no morals. Baker later became an atheist, however, in reaction to being forcibly removed from St. Francis, which shook her faith in God for years and made it easier for her to later date non-Catholics and to plan to elope with a non-Catholic in defiance of her family’s wishes.

The above is the quality of 'research' team McAdams has been pursuing.

[Image: fo3fhc.jpg]

This is their 'research' for ten years.

They now bring their accusations against Baker – long in the tooth as the accusations are -- to the Education Forum, just when Dr. Fetzer has attempted to publish information Baker wished to communicate as a witness, for she am not getting any younger and lives in exile due to death threats.

Barb and her newsgroup make light of that.

Judyth writes: “Barb and her team, who have repeated countless lies about me, also say that nobody is bothering me and nobody ever did. . The auto accidents, hospitalizations, robberies, burglaries, cyber-stalking and threats are just coincidences, or she is making these things up. Barb described my exile in Europe as ‘globe-trotting.’ “

Concerning political asylum, Barb says I should just go back to America and shut up and be a grandma and enjoy my grandchildren.

Think what that sounds like to a person whose family has sacrificed so much to make sure I can stay safe overseas, far from the constant harassment that occurred in the US, to say nothing of outright threats and debilitating events...

I wish Barn would go and enjoy her grandchildren, and allow others to review my information without her interference. She’s kept at it for years, though she never met me or s much as wrote me an email.

I offer evidence of my commitment to the truth, to history, and to Lee Oswald by virtue of sheer persistence, despite almost ceaseless mockery and criticism from barb and Team McAdams. I continue to harbor faith in good people, whom I believe will come to realize that I am telling the truth.

I thank everyone who will try to ignore her ad hominem attacks and just look at the evidence Dr. Fetzer is attempting to present on this forum. If you want to read biased attacks against my character, go to the McAdams forum and read fiction.
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARINEN, PART 2:

There has been so much more that has happened...

Attached are some photos...

The usual bank of metal P.O. boxes...
Mine had the door ripped off...

[Image: v62o00.jpg]

Postal box broken into LA

I was issued a new p.o. box...
The door to that one was also ripped off...

The broken gate -- The week I moved into a gated community in Dallas, besides the Sprint phone installment incident, where 'Sprint' in presence of my sister and good friend Debbee entered the day arrived to 'fix' the phone jacks--We complained because they took so long in my bedroom and found out that Ma Bell (Bell South) handled all phones in the complex...

[Image: 14txb4p.jpg]

Well, a week later, the gate right in front of my apartment where my car was parked was completely flattened, and so we didn't have any security for over a month until they installed a new gate--and during that time, my apartment was entered and files and evidence torn, water dumped on my computer, and so on. Nobody but me suffered 'vandalism'.....

This was in Dallas..I'd stupidly moved there to try to find evidence to prove Lee's innocence...

[Image: hwl2x2.jpg]

The door locks are right after I was advised to flee Hungary and seek political asylum for my safety...it was m second warning...the people were so upset because my door had literally been ripped open that the maintenance people came at once and replaced the lock with a new one--

But I moved to a different hotel--you would have, too...

[Image: xm7uwm.jpg]

They stole as much out of my room, including money, etc. I arrived almost penniless and without much clothing in Sweden...BTW, I had moved from teaching in Miskolc, Hungary back to Budapest because I was advised of a death threat...told to leave the country, finally did...

[NOTE: I am trying to get the right photos with the right text. I will correct it as appropriate.]
NOTE: It grieves me to see people I admire, like Jack White and Doug Weldon,
making nice with people I don't. How many times will they repost this ancient
piece from Mary Farrell, who is no longer here to say whether or not she would
still hold the same opinion, given the mass of evidence and documentation and
photographs that Judyth has produced? Was Mary operating independently or
for other reasons? I know she is venerated by many, but many of us continue
to support Judyth, including Jim Marrs, Nigel Turner, Ed Haslam, Wim Dankbaar,
and me. None of us is infallible. But then, none of Judyth's critics appears to be
the least bit affected, even by Judyth's demonstration that Junkkarinen, Viklund,
and McAdams are in collusion. Judyth has produced so much proof in support of
her position and in refutation of theirs that you would think it would impress the
more rational among them. If Judyth did not live through the experiences that
she has reported, then she must still be one of the leading experts on Lee Harvey
Oswald in the world today. I have been astonished by the sincerity and detail of
her communications with me--and they appear to me to be completely authentic.

JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JUNKKARINEN, PART 3:

[Image: 9tesnq.jpg]

Door marked with "X" in Sweden

[Image: izozfa.jpg]

Mailbox spray painted with red paint

[Image: mrbuq8.jpg]

Post boxes broken--both mine

[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='186559' date='Mar 11 2010, 10:54 PM'][quote name='Karl Kinaski' post='186557' date='Mar 11 2010, 02:40 PM']

Another uppercut for Barb! Uh, I like this fight! Great entertainment!

KK[/quote]

We are witnessing a full-blown Barb-offensive against Judyth. Of course, it has been Barb's mission for many years to track down every detail of Judyth's life, including trying to find where she was being hidden by the Swedish govt, so this should come as no surprise.

But there is also a larger dynamic, which you have already eloquently addressed -- namely, who and what will attempt to block Judyth from having an open forum?

If Judyth were truly as insignificant as Barb tries to portray her, surely there would be no need for an offensive in the first place.

[/quote]

Thanks.

Let's keep in mind also that Barb's axiom is a refusal to ask questions about the evidence. As a result, her posts tend to block any leads to conspiracy, save a few rabbit trails, which she apparently thinks will suffice. So while Barb is proclaiming that she wants to keep history 'pure' she is in fact making demands that we all walk back into the fold of the WCR.

Barb has managed to make herself, in fact, a great warrior for the protection of Marina's WC testimony from the challenges placed on every sentence by the statements of Judyth. It seems that the entire structure of the WC and the subsequent Ongoing Coverup are threatened by Judyth. Ironic that Madeleine Brown did not receive the Full Barb Offensive, just a bit of nipping at the heels over the Murchison party the night before the assassination. Perhaps the difference is that what Madeline had to say did not threaten the WCR?
NOTE: Since Judyth and I first came into contact
on 5 May 2009, I must have exchanged some 150
communications with her, including two interviews
for YouTube which have been posted on my blogs
about her. Based upon my exchanges with her, I
am profoundly convinced of her sincerity and her
integrity. She has obviously not satisfied all of her
critics, but I remain convinced that she knew Lee
in New Orleans and that most--not necessarily all--
of what she has to tell us about him is true. Just
suppose that what she is telling us is by and large
true. Had any of us endured the experiences that
she has endured--including constant harassment,
threats to her life, and having to stay constantly
on the move--we might have trouble recollecting
every event of our distant past and possibly even
be inclined to "fill in some of the blanks" when we
were challenged by hostile forces. That is where
I come out with Judyth: I continue to believe in
her and regard her as an important witness with
regard to one of the murkiest aspects of one of
the most mysterious persons in our history. My
objective continues to be to bring her story to the
attention of the American people and then allow
everyone--public and critics alike--to make up
their own minds about what she has to tell us.

FROM JUDYTH: JOHN PIC, THE SILENT BROTHER

We hear little of Lee’s half-brother, John Pic.

“Harvey and Lee” researchers say he failed
to recognize various photos of Lee.

[Image: 34fdvvb.jpg]

[Image: qnw5eo.jpg]

The photo identified by the W.C. as ‘Lee Oswald at the Bronx Zoo’ also greatly resembles John Pic. The boys were half-brothers, and the phenotype, obviously, is strong.

Perhaps someone has photos of an adult John Pic. There are none to be found on the Internet.

Remember those `here and now` photos, where you have to try to identify a movie star from his or her high school photo? It isn’t always easy, and John Pic didn’t seem to be able to recognize many of his brother’s more mature photos.

But perhaps Pic was just being smart and wanted the questions to stop.
For he was smart. In fact, he was working in a hospital.
Not just any hospital, either. It was a military hospital.

And he wasn’t working as a janitor there.
Pic was working in a pathology lab.

What is pathology?

"Pathology is the medical science…that deals with all aspects of disease, but with special reference to the essential nature, the causes, and development of abnormal conditions, as well as the structural and functional changes that result from disease processes.1"…Human pathologists study the causes of disease; how various internal and external derangements or injuries affect certain cells and tissues…”

Who would have guessed that both Lee Oswald and his half brother John Pic could be involved in matters of pathology in 1963? As a witness to Lee Oswald’s activities in the field, I was pleased to see that another family member was also engaged in related activities.

It makes it easier to believe that Lee Oswald might have an aptitude in science. The same young man who trained in radar and science fiction, who evidence interest in astronomy and biology in high school, indeed had an interest in science when he was 23.

A good researcher noticed that John Pic had training in the medical field, in pathology, no less.

Here is a portion of Pic’s testimony before The Warren Commission. Lee’s half brother was initially questioned about his work in Japan, close to the time Lee was also there.

Mr. Jenner. What was your assignment in Japan?

Mr. Pic. I was a medical laboratory technician at the hospital there, sir…

Mr. Jenner. You are stationed where at present?

Mr. Pic. I am attached to Wilford Hall, USAF Hospital, Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Tex.

Mr. Jenner. Do you--what is your particular assignment?

Mr. Pic. I am NCOIC [Non-Commissioned Officer-in-Charge], Special Procedures Branch, Department of Pathology, Wilford Hall Hospital. I have had this job since the 10th of February this year…I had another job when I talked to the Secret Service if you would be interested in that.

Mr. Jenner. How long have you been at Lackland?

Mr. Pic. I have been there since August 1962, sir.

John Pic was working in a USAF Hospital in a pathology lab in Texas.

[Image: 24dfyae.jpg]

A file was sent to me by an Australian researcher, obtained from the Advisory Committee on human radiation experiments:

DOD-072294-D1 box; 1.2 cu.ft. Source: Department of
Defense, Radiation Experiments Command Center (RECC)Contents

Description: Materials requested re: additional Air Force experiments,
including reports from Wilford Hall Medical Center, Keesler AFB, Travis AFB, and RECC event file

Descriptors: Experiments; Human Subjects; Radiation--Ionizing; Department of the Air Force.”

“At the least, John Pic was working in the same medical center where the Air Force was known to have conducted experiments with radiation on human subjects, in San Antonio Texas.”

I remind you that I have reported that Lee Harvey Oswald was working in a project involved with radiation on human subjects.

What else do we know about John Edward Pic? His father was Edward John Pic, Jr. The Warren Commission reported that Marguerite had married

“….a quiet man of her own age, who worked as a clerk for T. Smith & Son. a New Orleans stevedoring company.11 The marriage was not a success, and by the summer of 1931 she and Pic were separated.12 Marguerite was then 3 months pregnant; she told her family that Pic did not want any children and refused to support her.13 Pic ascribed the separation simply to their inability to get along together.14 A boy was born on January 17, 1932, whom Marguerite named John Edward Pic.15 Pic saw his son occasionally until he was about 1 year old; after that, he did not see the boy again 16 but contributed to his support until he was 18 years old.”

The sad litany of problems that occurred after the death of Lee’s father shortly before lee was born will not be repeated here: they are easily accessed in the official record. Of interest to us is that John went to a military boarding school a couple of years, left home as soon as he could, joined the Coast Guard in 1950, and was married with a baby by 1952. By then, Lee’s full brother, Robert, had also left home and joined the Marines. The W.C. tells us:

In August, Mrs. Oswald and Lee moved to New York, where John was living with his wife and a very young baby in an apartment at 325 East 92d Street; the apartment- belonged to John's mother-in-law, who was temporarily away.182 Mrs. Oswald has explained that with Robert gone she did not want Lee to be alone while she worked and that she went to New. York City "not as a venture," but because she "had family" there.183

John Edward Pic gave his testimony to the Warren Commission on May 15, 1964, having been flown in from San Antonio, TX to Washington, D.C. He was a U.S. Air Force Staff Sergeant. He’d never gotten along well with Lee Oswald ever since Lee had threatened his new wife with a pocketknife as she argued with their mother. Before that incident, and others that concerned him, he had wanted Lee to live with him, if Marguerite, Lee’s mother, would have allowed it.

Lee Oswald’s facility in Russian language has been thought by many to simply have been too good. Researcher John Armstrong believed there might be more to it than hard work: When we are dealing with history, it is important to be thorough, and to consider all witnesses. Have any witness made statements about Lee H. Oswald and any possible Hungarian parentage? I have stated that I knew Lee personally and, furthermore, I was raised in a Hungarian-speaking household. My mother, aunt and uncle were-full blooded Hungarians with whom I spent entire summers and most weekends while growing up. As a witness who was raised in a Hungarian-speaking family, I was able to ascertain that Lee H. Oswald knew not a single word of Hungarian.

Mr. Armstrong discovered a telephone call that he believes might help prove that “Harvey”
(Lee H. Oswald) may have grown up speaking both Hungarian and Russian:

“ John Armstrong has suggested that Lee Harvey Oswald –as “Harvey” might have been born of Hungarian parents, due to a telephone call that was received by Mrs. Jack Tippit of Westport, Connecticut. Oswald's father and uncle were Hungarian communists, the caller stated.

Armstrong then wrote:

"If this information is correct, one of the two Oswald's lived in New York in his youth. This could explain Oswald's interest in communism (from his father and uncle), which began as a teenager and continued throughout his life." The caller “gave two names-Louis Weinstock and Emile Kardos."(sent this quote from Vol. 1)

But, as police are aware in a murder case, all sorts of tips and crank calls can surface in a well-publicized case. I testify that Lee constantly practiced his Russian on me, and I taught him Hungarian phrases. Therefore, I wish Mr. Armstrong had interviewed me. I would have told him about my experience with Lee and my seeking and finding the testimony of John Pic on May 15, Washington, DC, before the Warren Commission, regarding the national origins of his wife’s family:

Mr. JENNER - Her parents are native Americans as well as she?

Mr. PIC - No, sir; they are not.

Mr. JENNER - What do you know of them?

Mr. PIC - Her father died; I never met the man while we were going together. Her mother and father were separated. Her mother was born in Hungary, I think. Her father was also, sir.

Mr. JENNER - What do you understand as to when they came to, this country?

Mr. PIC - I have never inquired. It has probably been mentioned but I have forgotten

Mr. JENNER - Was it your impression they had been here a good many years?

Mr. PIC - Yes, sir; they have seven children. The eldest being in her forties, I am pretty sure.

Mr. JENNER - I see. When you met your wife she was living with her mother?

Mr. PIC - Yes, sir.

Mr. JENNER - Where?

Mr. PIC - 325 East 92d Street, New York City.

Mr. JENNER - And you were at that time in the service?

Mr. PIC - Yes, sir; U.S. Coast Guard, assigned to U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Rockaway.

Mr. JENNER - How old is Mrs. Pic?

Mr. PIC - Thirty, sir. She turned 30 the 21st of December.

Mr. JENNER - Of 1963?

Mr. PIC - Yes, sir.

We obviously have much more to learn about John Pic, the “silent witness."

Judyth Vary Baker

NOTE: This appears to me to be an acid test of Judyth's critics. We already know that
Junkkarinen, Viklund, and McAdams have been collaborating in attacking her. It now
appears to me that Judyth has proof--in the form of a tape recording--that puts the lie
to this disgraceful abuse of the memory of someone widely admired. If there is a more
dishonorable act than this--for crass political motives--I cannot image what it would be.

RESPONSE TO JUNKKARINEN'S MARY FERRELL POSTING:

TO ALL:

A GOOD RESEARCHER WILL PRESENT INFORMATION IN AN UNBIASED MANNER.

1) BUT BARB DID NOT POST MARY FERRELL'S EMAIL AND ITS ORIGINAL HEADER.

INSTEAD, SHE POSTED AN ATTACHMENT TO IT. WE DISPUTE THE PROVENANCE AND AUTHORSHIP OF KEY PORTIONS OF THAT ATTACHMENT.

2) THE EMAIL BARB DID NOT REVEAL TO YOU SAID THAT MARY EXPRESSED 'REGRET' THAT SHE HAD TO WASH HER HANDS OF ME.

TO MY FACE, MARY TOLD ME THAT SHE COULD NO LONGER BEAR THE RELENTLESS PRESSURE FROM ALL HER OLD FRIENDS. IT WAS DRIVING HER CRAZY AND SHE HAD DECIDED TO STOP DEFENDING ME IF SHE WAS TO HAVE ANY PEACE. SHE RELIED ON THESE PEOPLE FOR TRANSPORTATION, INCOME FROM LANCER, THE MARY FERRELL AWARD AT LANCER, AND SHE JUST COULDN'T KEEP DEFENDING ME ANYMORE.

[Image: 15yfdq0.jpg]

3) BARB WITHHELD THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A TAPE RECORDING WHERE MARY DENIED WRITING THE ATTACHMENT AS IT IS NOW PUBLISHED.

WE NEED HONESTY IN RESEARCH.

THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD THE TAPE OR HAVE READ ITS TRANSCRPT MUST ASK:

4) DID MARY FERRELL LIE TO THOSE WHO TAPED HER,?
WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT MARY FERRELL'S HONESTY, IF SHE DID?

SHE IS NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU HER SIDE OF THE STORY NOW.

MARY SAID SHE DID NOT WRITE THE ATTACHMENT IN THE FORM IN WHICH IT NOW EXISTS.
WE READ PORTIONS OF IT TO HER.

MARY TOLD ME SHE SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT ME TO PAUL HOCH, LIFTON, CONWAY AND MCADAMS BECAUSE OTHERWISE THEY PESTERED HER UNTIL SHE FELT READY TO CRY. SHE SAID ONLY PETER DALE SCOTT KEPT AN O[PEN MIND ABOUT ME.

SHE WAS TAKING A LOT OF MEDICATIONS, INCLUDING ANTI-DEPRESSANTS. SHE HAD BIG MOOD SWINGS, AS EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO KNEW MARY WELL.

SHE TOLD ME AND FRIENDS OF MINE THAT SHE JUST COULDN'T STAND THE PRESSURE OF MY ENEMIES ON HER ANYMORE. THEY HAD ALL BEEN HER FRIENDS FOR SO LONG, EXCEPT, SHE SAID, SHE DESPISED CONWAY.

IF MARY DIDN'T LIKE ME, WHY DID SHE GIVE ME THE GATE CODE SO I COULD VISIT HER AND RECORD HER MESSAGE THAT SHE DID NOT WRITE THE EMAIL? HOW DID WE GET INSIDE THE LOCKED SECURITY GATE, WHERE YOU HAVE TO PUNCH IN THE GATE CODE?

BECAUSE MARY FERRELL CALLED ME AND ASKED ME IF I WOULD COME OVER. SHE HAD BEEN OUT TO LUNCH WITH PETER DALE SCOTT AND OTHERS AND HAD COME BACK IN AND WAS FEELING BADLY BECAUSE BAD THINGS HAD BEEN SAID ABOUT ME ON THAT EMAIL.

MARY GAVE ME THE NEW GATE CODE TO GET INTO HER HIGH SECURITY ASSISTED LIVING QUARTERS.

I HAD BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND ALREADY HAD HER ROOM NUMBER.

SHE PUT ME ON HER LIST OF ACCEPTED VISITORS..

I DECIDED TO TAKE WITNESSES AND A TAPE RECORDER.

THE NURSE UNLOCKED HER DOOR, AND ASKED IF SHE WANTED TO SEE US, AND WE WERE WELCOME.

YOU CAN HEAR IT ALL ON THE TAPE.

THAT'S NOT WHAT MCADAMS PUBLISHED ON HIS NEWSGROUP.

HE PUBLISHED A DESCRIPTION BY ROBERT CHAPMAN, WHO HAD NOT BEEN THERE.

SHAMEFULLY, ROBERT CHAPMAN DESCRIBED TO THE NEWSGROUP A NOISY, YELLING INVASION OF "JUDYTH SUPPORTERS" CHARGING INTO MARY'S UNLOCKED ROOM AND FORCING MARY TO SAY SHE DID NOT WRITE THE ATTACHMENT.

MARY NEVER TOLD CHAPMAN OR ANYBODY ELSE THAT I WAS THERE, TOO. MY VOICE IS ON THE RECORDING. BUT SHE NEVER TOLD.

SO CHAPMAN DESCRIBED A GANG OF JUDYTH SUPPORTERS BREAKING IN AND YELLING AT MARY. HE DID NOT KNOW THE TAPE RECORDING WAS MADE,

THAT WAS ANOTHER THING THAT MARY FERRELL DID NOT TELL HIM.

AFTER I RECORDED WHAT SHE SAID, WITH HER PERMISSION, I PUT THE RECORDER AWAY BUT IT DID NOT TURN OFF. IT HAD RECORDED OVER 400 INTERVIEWS WITH CAJUNS AND THE BUTTON WAS VERY LOOSE AND IT DID NOT TURN OFF. SO EVEN MORE THAN I HAD PLANNED GOT ON THE TAPE, SHOWING WE HAD A VERY PLEASANT MEETING AND MARY ENJOYED IT.

CHAPMAN DESCRIBE US AS BROWBEATING AND HARRASSING MARY.

THANK GOD, THE TAPE RECORDER KEPT ON RECORDING IN MY PURSE.

HE SAID THAT ATER THAT, THEY HAD TO LOCK MARY'S ROOM TO KEEP OFFENSIVE JUDYTH-SUPPORTERS FROM BOTHERING MARY. BUT HER ROOM WAS ALREADY BEING LOCKED, AS THE TAPE RECORDING PROVES.

ON THE TAPE RECORDING, YOU CAN HEAR THE NURSE SAYING SHE WILL UNLOCK THE DOOR AND ASK MARY IF SHE WANTS TO SEE US.

MARY DID.

WE HAD SUCH A NICE CONVERSATION.

I HAVE COPIES OF THE TAPE IN THE HANDS OF SEVERAL PEOPLE.

I CAN GET THE TRANSCRIPT OF THE TAPE AND WILL PUBLISH IT ON MY NEW BLOG.

WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL CHAPMAN, MCADAMS, & CO I WAS THERE? WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THE TAPE RECORDING? WE ASKED HER ON THE TAPE IF IT IS OKAY TO RECORD HER AND SHE SAID IT WAS.

WAS THAT HER WAY TO PROTECT ME, JUST A LITTLE?

PLEASE READ THE REMARKS ---LIKE THIS-- THAT ARE WRITTEN WITH CHAPMAN'S MESSAGE. HE DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH, AND WE HAVE THE AUDIOTAPE TO PROVE IT. THIS MESSAGE IS BEING SHOWN HERE TO THE PUBLIC IN DEFENSE OF JUDYTH VARY BAKER, ACCUSED OF ACTIONS SHE DID NOT COMMIT, BY A MAN WHO WAS NOT PRESENT.

JUDYTH BAKER HAD ENCOURAGED MARY FERRELL TO KEEP HER FUNDS IN DALLAS FOR HER TO HANDLE PERSONALLY. FERRELL SAID CHAPMAN WANTED FERRELL'S FUNDS TRANSFERRED TO AN OUT OF STATE BANK. SHE WAS IN TEARS OVER IT. SHE ALSO SAID THAT HER FRIENDS WERE BROWBEATING HER TO DENONCE BAKER, SHE WAS GIVEN NO PEACE IN THE MATTER, AND THEY WERE WEARING HER OUT ABOUT HER FRIENDSHIP WITH BAKER.

HERE ARE THE LIES THAT WERE POSTED BY ROBERT CHAPMAN, WITH COMMENTS I WROTE AT THAT TIME. THE REBUTTAL TO THE ATTACHMENT, WHICH IS REPLETE WITH INACCURACIES, THE WRONG DATES, AND OUTRIGHT LIES, WILL BE POSTED AT THE NEW BLOG THAT DR. FETZER CAN SEND YOU TO.

BECAUSE BARB DID NOT PRESENT THE EMAIL THAT CARRIED THE ATTACHMENT, NOR DID SHE TELL YOU ABOUT THE RECODING, I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT I WLL NOT RESPOND ON THE EDUCATION FORUM TO ANY MORE OF HER POSTS, REPLETE AS THEY ARE WITH INACCURACIES.

I ASK THAT YOU SEE MY ANSWERS TO HER ENDLESS CRITICISMS THAT TAKE US FAR AFIELD FROM LEE OSWALD, BIOWEAPONS, ETC. INTO PERSONAL VENDETTAS.

THEREFORE, FROM NOW ON, I WLL DIRECT YOU TO THE NEW BOG FOR ANSWERS.

THAT WILL FREE THE EDUCATION FORUM FOR EDUCATION INSTEAD OF BOXES OF RED HERRINGS.

REMEMBER, BARB HAS TEN YEARS OF SUFF TO TROT OUT. THIS ONE IS PARTICULARLY SMELLY BECAUSE MARY DENIED WRITING IT ON TAPE. ROBERT CHAPMAN SAYS 'PEOPLE SENT BY JUDYTH' ACCOSTED MARY.

I WAS THERE.

HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

MARY DIDN'T TELL HM.

ASK YOURSELF WHY....

I WLL HAVE MORE INFORMATION FOR THOSE INTERESTED AT THE NEW BLOG.

COMMENTS BELOW WERE WRITTEN AT THE TIME CHAPMAN SENT OUT THIS DISTURBINGLY UNTRUE EMAIL THAT DOES NOT MATCH THE TAPE RECORDING. WHY DID HE LIE?

Subject: Mary Ferrell and her denunciation of Judyth
This is the only article in this thread
View: Original Format
Date: 2003-07-27 11:52:07 PST

All: Martin wrote:

"Mary Ferrell is cited based on one communication she has denied writing,..."

CHAPMAN: I have known and worked with Mary since 1975. We remain the very closest of friends. We speak by phone weekly (often several times), and I visit her in Dallas (I live in Memphis) 3-4 times a year. I know ALL of the details regarding the two incidents Martin refers to as Mary "denying" she wrote her letter of repudiation regarding Judyth. These are the facts:
Mary wrote that letter. She stands by every word of it. She considers Judyth a fraud.

--Tthe 'letter of repudiation' showed a source code from a different computer where the 'letter' was held up for hours before finally transiting on the internet. When the delay was pointed out, the source code was erased from the posted email 'from mary' and Dave Reitzes posted a hand-typed header instead, which of course we have copies of in both instances, both the old header and its substitute.--JVB

CHAPMAN: The two occasions to which Martin refers occured when people sent by Judyth,

JVB: --The persons involved were JUDYTH, Debbee Reynolds, and Judyth's sister, Lynda!
This is all on audiotape. A transcript was published on the internet.--

CHAPMAN:....frantic to salvage her status with Mary, entered into Mary's unlocked

JVB:--on tape we have the nurse unlocking the door and asking Mary if we can come in. Mary welcomes us! She's glad to see us!--

CHAPMAN: apartment door and woke her up. Mary lives in a very expensive assisted living facility in Dallas, and prior to these incidents always left her door unlocked so that staff could come and go unimpeded. She now locks her door.

JVB:--In fact, staff thought she wasn't even home and had to knock, and Mary answered. Mary said she had had no dinner because when she was dropped off earlier that day, but her daughter, Carol Anne, had failed to tell staff Mary had come home for the rest of the day. So Mary had no dinner (it was about 7:00 PM).

Yes, Mary lived in a very expensive assisted living facility, and we would NOT have been allowed in except MY name was on Mary's list of persons allowed to visit her. The nurse checked the list, found MY name, and that's why she brought me--with Debbee and Lynda--to Mary's room.--

CHAPMAN (WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW MANY CAME TO MARY'S APARTMENT): These people, having woken Mary (who at 80+ years suffers occasionally from poor health) from a deep sleep, began shouting questions at her

JVB;--The tape recording shows nobody shouted. We had a nice talk, which began about the pretty jewelry Lynda was wearing. Lynda is a numismatist who has sold rare coins and rare gems. Mary said she was interested in the jewelry. That is how the conversation began.--

CHAPMAN:....and waving around in the air a document and asking Mary if she wrote it. Mary worked for 40+ years for a law firm, and she told me she didn't know what they were waving about but she denied writing that or anything.

NOTE: IN CHAPMAN'S OWN WORDS, HE HAS MARY DENYING SHE WROTE THE DOCUMENT THAT BARB SAYS MARY WROTE....

JVB: --We did show her the document, eventually, about ten minutes into the tape, and she looked at it, then had us read portions. She denied having written it. She said she would never have mentioned Debbee's discounted tickets because it might have got her in trouble at her job. (Debbee and Lynda have thought of each other as sisters for years.) We have the entire incident on tape. Later a second group of researchers met with Mary and she confirmed the same things to them. We can obtain statements, if necessary, from the second group of researchers, who met Mary about three weeks later.--

CHAPMAN: She wanted them the Hell out of her apartment. Her opinion was and remains that Judyth's claims are just that--claims--not facts, and Mary cares not in the least what anyone thinks of her (Mary's) opinion of Judyth, nor does she care whether anyone believes she wrote the letter (that she did write) denouncing Judyth.

NOTE: NOW CHAPMAN SAYS SHE DID WRITE THE ATTACHMENT THAT HE CALLS A LETTER.

JVB--Mary's computer was placed in an entirely different room, which she could not reach without getting out of bed. Durng the visit, Mary asked Judyth to check her computer because it wasn't working properly. I found that the computer was not protected by a password. It was also improperly hooked up to the Internet. Mary said she would have someone brought in to fix it.

The computer was also running hot because the main component was behind a closed door in a cabinet. I suggested the back be knocked out of that part of the cabinet to stop overheating of the computer.

Did someone get on Mary's computer, paste together some emails that she had sent to me with questions, then their own comments were added?

Anybody could get on the computer without its password protection, and would not even be seen using that computer. My opinion is mere conjecture, but we may have to impugn Mary Ferrell's honesty otherwise. As for support, Ferrell wrote a note saying she found Judyth's story 'credible' to a literary agent, Frank Weimann. We have the original note and copies.--

CHAPMAN: The clear evidence for that is the absolute silence from Mary regarding Judyth or anything to do with her since the day Mary emailed her position.

JVB--Mary told us she had been browbeaten and pestered so much by Chapman, Lifton, McAdams, Conway, and other 'friends' that she refused to say any more. "They're driving me crazy!" she said. However, we had asked permission to tape record her statements and she knew she was being tape recorded when she said she did not write that email. I soon put the tape recorder in my purse so I could give Mary some water. It kept running and the rest is harder to hear, but still audible.--

CHAPMAN: I write this in the full knowledge that it will likely convince no one, and am doing so simply to put on the record the absolute truth regarding this matter.

JVB: HE WASN'T PRESENT, BUT A TAPE RECORDER WAS. HE LIED. --And Mary didn't tell him about the tape recording. This was how Mary got the truth out without Mary having to argue with Chapman. We released the tape recording's transcript only after enduring a flurry of nasty emails against me (Judyth) for several weeks, which resulted from this message of Chapman's.--

CHAPMAN: I do not normally post, and do not lurk. These messages are forwarded to me.

JVB--Mary complained that when I had tried to called her that the ringer on her phone had been turned down. She complained about ongoing computer problems. She complained that she was being isolated from her friends by her daughter. She also complained that the doggie door that had been promised was not installed, and her pomeraniam was not with her as promised.

She also complained that she had not had an intercom installed so she could talk to visitors at her door without getting out of bed. Mary said she was being locked in her room all the time, and she resented that. Chapman says this was our fault! Thank God, we have a tape recorded record of the visit!--JVB

I will reply to the particulars of the "letter of denunciation" at the new blog. I hope the Education Forum members will forgive me for these intrusions by others. I have been trying to get new information posted. I have not had the opportunity for years, due to these very tactics.

Thank you.

JVB
I have a simple question concerning the Judyth Baker issue.

For the sake of argument/conversation: why should anyone care who LHO was boofing (if in fact he was)?

What value does Ms. Baker and her testimony, letters, books, interviews, asylum(s), etc., bring to the table? And WHY? Will her information effect, alter, dispute WCR conclusions: (a) SBT, (b) LHO as the alleged JFK assassin gunman - the murderer of Tippit....?

I'd simply like someone to tell me why Ms. Baker makes a difference in this case.... I asked Martin the same question years ago....
David Healy Wrote:I have a simple question concerning the Judyth Baker issue.

For the sake of argument/conversation: why should anyone care who LHO was boofing (if in fact he was)?

What value does Ms. Baker and her testimony, letters, books, interviews, asylum(s), etc., bring to the table? And WHY? Will her information effect, alter, dispute WCR conclusions: (a) SBT, (b) LHO as the alleged JFK assassin gunman - the murderer of Tippit....?

I'd simply like someone to tell me why Ms. Baker makes a difference in this case.... I asked Martin the same question years ago....

David...EXACTLY! Or as the bard said...MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.

Jack

PS...she has the Dallas phone company wrong (MA BELL, SOUTH).
Our local phone company has always been SOUTHWESTERN BELL (SWB)
or its successors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,640 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,997 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,094 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,639 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,337 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,263 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,864 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,744 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,360 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,803 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke