Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Power of the Paedos - another high profile case hits the 'never happened' wall?
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:The BBC has been well and truly fucked over.

You can say that again....hardly a day goes by lately without them putting their heads in their rectums!

Jan Klimkowski Wrote:Investigative journalism is suspended.

....as far as their investigative journalism went, that is....

There seems to be a parallel between parts of the growing BBC scandal and the 'Murdoch Empire' scandal.....I wonder if there are points of intersection?! In some way all of this - along with the 'British Establishment' seem to be complicit in [at the least] looking the other way when it comes to pedophilia and the like. Is the UK's Pedogate about to blossom?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Location of Haut de la Garenne

In case anyone is interested:

Latitude: 49°12'7.12"N

Longitude: 2° 1'36.52"W

Which suggests?

For someone who has no idea where the Isle of Jesey is, how small it is, how the populace would be frightened to be interviewed on film by Bill Maloney, how rural the Haut de la Garenne is, I found it personally helpful.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Location of Haut de la Garenne

In case anyone is interested:

Latitude: 49°12'7.12"N

Longitude: 2° 1'36.52"W

Which suggests?

For someone who has no idea where the Isle of Jesey is, how small it is, how the populace would be frightened to be interviewed on film by Bill Maloney, how rural the Haut de la Garenne is, I found it personally helpful.

Lauren - indeed, it's a tiny island in the English Channel.

Out of sight, with bizarre local laws and abysmal law enforcement.

The perfect place to abuse the vulnerable and voiceless.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
The Haut de la Garenne renamed in 1960 from the Jersey Home for Boys. Furthermore,
Quote:Haut de la Garenne is French for top of the warren. The building is situated on Mont de la Garenne, a hill overlooking Mont Orgueil where rabbits were hunted. This varenne of the King was a perquisite (privilege) of the Crown.[SUP][25][/SUP]
Why rename it as a place for hunting rabbits?

Is it significant that the entrance of the Haut is 115 meters from La Pouquelaye de Faldouet, a neolithic tomb?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4125[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4124[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Jersey neolithic tomb.jpg (Size: 44.7 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   distance.JPG (Size: 56.57 KB / Downloads: 4)
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

Lauren Johnson Wrote:Is it significant that the entrance of the Haut is 115 meters from La Pouquelaye de Faldouet, a neolithic tomb?

I believe so.

I am convinced that spiritual ritual is a not uncommon context for child abuse by the powerful, whose material wealth cannot satisfy the lust for ultimate power -- for eternal youth and dominion in the next world.
Charles Drago Wrote:
Lauren Johnson Wrote:Is it significant that the entrance of the Haut is 115 meters from La Pouquelaye de Faldouet, a neolithic tomb?

I believe so.

I am convinced that spiritual ritual is a not uncommon context for child abuse by the powerful, whose material wealth cannot satisfy the lust for ultimate power -- for eternal youth and dominion in the next world.

As in hunting "rabbits" and sacrificing them? After all, they are only "rabbits."

Lauren Johnson Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:

I believe so.

As in hunting "rabbits" and sacrificing them? After all, they are only "rabbits."

That, and the equivalent of consuming the wolf's heart to gain the wolf's strength and cunning.

You are, as they say, what you eat.

Material wealth and earthly power are term-limited. And so wealthy, powerful men and women look to trump mortality by all means necessary.

Some invest heavily in psychic research as they seek assurance that, while they can't take it with them, they nonetheless will be going somewhere.

Others take darker measures.
Quote:Others take darker measures.

I would imagine that "lighter" measures are being taken, such as intense research into anti and reverse aging technology. Of course, should this technology get worked out, sadly, it would be too expensive to share with everyone. Phsysical immortality requires "population control." Whatsmore, physical immortality leads to the "recognition" that one is god and that one should behave like it.

OK - they want this scandal shutting down one way or another.

The threat of bankruptcy through libel...

Non-suspicious hangings...

Bait and switch. Oh Jimmy Jimmie...

Burnt alive with all the smoke detectors deactivated....

The BBC either got played, or the Bureau of Investigative Journalism is employing absolute ingenue idiots...

Yes - Auntie Beeb has been ritually castrated...

If things get really difficult, there's always Apartheid-loving intelligence services to help out with a wet job...

Lauren - I see you initially gave a mundane explanation for your posting of the location of Haut de la Garenne, before going all Levendaesque on us...
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war
Quote:Lauren - I see you initially gave a mundane explanation for your posting of the location of Haut de la Garenne, before going all Levendaesque...

The mundane explanation is accurate. When you asked your question, I went back and started looking at Google Earth. Then I noticed the strange shape -- a neolithic tomb? WTF? A castle with Nazi observation towers less than 1k from what would be named after hunting little helpless things --"rabbits"-- was occupied as a Nazi communication center -- land owned by the crown. Kinda made me wonder whose land surrounds that tomb.

Yah, I you could say I went All In. Apparently it's a good weekend for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Sally Ann rented out hostel children to paedos David Guyatt 2 5,871 04-02-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Global Horizons Indicted for Human Trafficking: Largest Case in US History Ed Jewett 1 6,016 03-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Justice for slavers (esp sex traffickers): hang them high! Ed Jewett 0 3,034 20-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert Green arrested and taken to court in Scottish Paedo case Susan Grant 1 3,820 19-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt