Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker
Albert Doyle Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:Lee was not in Mexico either Albert... I spell it out in great detail in those 6 articles... These reports never see the light of day for years to come...

The man "Oswald" is acknowledged NOT to have been seen anywhere but the Embassies and his room... Everyone tries so very hard to put our Oswald in Mexico... Reports from 1975 from the CIA still say that he entered and left by automobile - regardless of what the FBI says he did....

DJ

Agreed. However it strikes me that an uncarried-out plan possibly existed using the Harvey & Lee situation where Lee was intended to be the Mexico Oswald walking through all those set-ups in order to create a Lee Harvey Oswald who had actually pulled-off all those sheep-dipping events. This would have created a fully fleshed-out Northwoods Oswald who cooperated with Kostikov and intended flight to Cuba after JFK's assassination. The Mexico plan that actually occurred looks like a clumsy one that was done on the fly in order to replace the original one where Lee would have fit right in.

Maybe I can clear some of that up (I realize this is a JVB thread yet I'd like to address this comment)

I originally thought, like JA that it was Lee who made the trip until we come across the very first bus out of New Orleans.

We MUST remember that at this point if Lee is supposed to leave evidence of a trip to Mexico along with the calls he made why not just buy a 3 or 4 part round trip ticket from New Orleans thru Laredo to Mexico City and back to Dallas? He had the money according to the evidence. and he is a completely innocent man at this point... no need to hide a trip to Mexico.

Instead the FBI painstakenly gets him from one bus to another without tickets or evidence, calls him O.H. LEE due to the way the tourist visa was filled out yet when it comes time to alphabetize the FM-11 recap of all tourists, he is put under "o" for Oswald...

When I came to find that originally the FBI had the Frontera bus out of Mexico, leaving the afternoon of the 2nd it was due to a number of factors.
1 - the CIA claims the photo of "Oswald" is from Oct 1 even though the first photos are from 12:22pm Oct 2 and the one in the WCR is from Oct 4th...
2 - Arturo Bosch, in front of witnesses who tell the story, changes the info on the FRONTERA passenger manifest from Nov to October and from 1 to 2pm - Hoover specifically calls these writings out as NOT ORIGINAL.
3 - after deciding this is not credible evidence, it is simply dropped and we hear nothing more about it. Members of the Mexican government arrived to take all the records from all the bus lines for those days. Bosch CREATES evidence to get Oswald out of Mexico even though the CIA and I&NS says he left by car.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7318&stc=1]

As I kept digging Albert/Ralph/?? I find that none of the witnesses actually sees Oswald.
None of the drivers corroborate the info...

If LEE was tasked with leaving a breadcrumb trail for his trip to the Cuban and Soviet compounds, he did an extremely poor job for these is NO USA EVIDENCE related to this trip. They even created the Dr. HIDEEL vaccination record from the stamp kit they attribute to Oswald to allow Oswald to pass thru customs BACK into the USA without needing a shot... or a record of one.

There is litereally no evidence on his return from Laredo to San Antonio or from San Anonio to Dallas

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7319&stc=1]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7320&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   63-10-02 CE 2527 - Frontera forgery by Bosch admitted by Hoover.jpg (Size: 637.22 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   64-08-27 Greyhound bus schedule Laredo - San Antonio - Dallas with exhibits.jpg (Size: 837.3 KB / Downloads: 33)
.jpg   64-04-08 WCD 1063 p43 - No one in San Antonio sees Oswald.jpg (Size: 381.96 KB / Downloads: 33)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by Bart Kamp - 12-05-2015, 09:07 AM
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by David Josephs - 05-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by Tom Scully - 06-08-2015, 09:47 PM
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by Ray Kovach - 09-06-2016, 11:21 PM
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by Ray Kovach - 03-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker - by Ray Kovach - 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 16,386 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 27,812 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,426 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 6,001 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 4,043 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,968 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 4,197 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Could Judyth Baker have had her affair with LEE rather than HARVEY? David Josephs 7 6,163 02-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  From Russ Baker: JFK-RFK-MLK The Questions Remain Adele Edisen 2 3,683 12-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Wise Words from author Russ Baker in an interview Adele Edisen 1 3,204 23-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith