Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed on the liquid bomb plot
David Guyatt Wrote:So as to calibrate the level of violence. Does this means what I think it means, namely causing violence to spiral higher via false flag operations? Or am I simply being too cynical?
I personally doubt it is possible to be too cynical when it comes to the covert operations of States in pursuit of their hidden agendas.

My reading of Tunander on this is that the US has massive logistical capability to provoke unrest and violence between potentially antagonistic factions, communities and small states. Couple the logistical with the in-depth 'intelligence' resulting from UK historical involvement plus massive ongoing surveillance and communications intercepts and the result is the ability to 'calibrate the level of violence' in a manner to precisely suit the objectives du jour. Whether one or other of the parties to the violence is an ostensible ally simply does not enter into the matter other than as just another variable to be included in the overall calculation.

US/UK dealing with the Reds and Whites in post WW1 Russia is probably a good analogy.

I have no doubt whatsoever that, if a major terrorist attack involving large civilian casualties were calculated as likely to seriously assist US objectives in Central Asia, then such an attack would inevitably occur. I also doubt that ANY of the major 'terrorist' attacks all over the world in recent years have occurred without the involvement of one or other (or a combination of) the Western SIS's and the countries where the attacks happened.
Peter Presland

".....there is something far worse than Nazism, and that is the hubris of the Anglo-American fraternities, whose routine is to incite indigenous monsters to war, and steer the pandemonium to further their imperial aims"
Guido Preparata. Preface to 'Conjuring Hitler'[size=12][size=12]
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied"
Claud Cockburn

[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Messages In This Thread
Nafeez Mossadeq Ahmed on the liquid bomb plot - by Peter Presland - 29-09-2009, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Bogus Business Plot: Was the attempt to remove FDR in 1933 all that it seemed? Paul Rigby 0 5,156 19-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  The Kharkov Arsenal Explosion- a pre-emptive strike against a NATO dirty bomb? Paul Rigby 0 2,704 24-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Is This A CIA Car Bomb Facility? Peter Lemkin 0 4,146 08-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Another supposed terrorist plot to watch - made in the USA. Peter Lemkin 2 4,410 15-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  CIA Files Reveal 1950s Japan Coup Plot: Charles Willoughby and Gold.... Peter Lemkin 3 5,743 07-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Ahmed Al Assir Danny Jarman 0 3,283 17-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Operation Garden Plot Magda Hassan 5 12,977 26-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Freed nuclear bomb scientist's 'no threat' David Guyatt 1 4,153 09-02-2009, 02:05 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  mid-Atlantic bomb terrorist assassinated David Guyatt 1 5,255 22-11-2008, 01:47 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith