Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Albert Doyle Wrote:
Quote:Mr. BALL. No, I mean when Truly went in; did you see Truly actually go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I saw him go in.
Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.
Mr. BALL. You actually saw Truly go
Mr. MOLINA. Yeah.
Mr. BALL. You were still standing there?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. How long was it after you heard the shots?
Mr. MOLINA. Oh, I would venture to say maybe 20 or 30 seconds afterwards.

There's no doubt Molina is indicating that Truly went in 20-30 seconds after the shots. If we look at the Dunkel Film we see Truly outside the portal on the street. If you observe closely you can see him turn towards Baker and start to lift his leg just as Darnell pans away. I don't think you realize Ball has phrased his questioning in order to establish that he is talking about the 30 second time point.

Quote:Mr. BALL. Had somebody come up and said the President was shot before
you saw Truly go in?
Mr. MOLINA. No.
Mr. BALL. Do you know a girl named Gloria Calvary?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Did Gloria come up?
Ms.. MOLINA. Yes, she came. I was in the lobby standing there and she came in with this other girl.
Mr. BALL. What did she say?
Mr. MOLINA. She said "Oh, my God, Joe, he's been shot." They were both horrified. I said "Are you sure he was shot?" She said "Oh, Joe ,I'm sure. I saw his hair fly up and I'm sure he was shot" something to that extent.

Having established he was referring to the 30 second time point Ball then refers to Gloria Calvery under the presumption he has established that time point as the period during which these events occurred. If you were a more clever detective (and more honest) you would see the clues for this in the phrasing Ball uses. For one thing Ball says "Did Gloria come up?" Calvery was coming up the stairs and in. Ball was clearly referring to Calvery coming in the front door when he said "Did Gloria come up?" You also would have noticed that Molina said "She came in". Coming in is what they are talking about with Truly and is clearly also the assumed context they are talking about with Calvery. Clearly. Again, a better detective would notice that Molina said "She came in with this other girl". Gloria would not have come back from her office with another girl. She'd be more likely to return alone. Molina is clearly talking about all the people seen in Darnell coming in through the front door.

But I already pointed out for Molina to be referring to Calvery coming back from her office to the lobby 3-4 minutes later that would mean of all the people who were out there and even heard Calvery shouting Kennedy had been shot that none of them mentioned anything and it wasn't until Calvery returned to the lobby 4 minutes later that Molina first heard it. Not likely considering how many people went in to the lobby and what they would have been talking about. When I make a good point like this Bob you never answer it. Molina is clearly referring to Calvery's entry to the lobby from the steps. She was telling people on the way that JFK had been shot and continued to do so when entering the building. It doesn't matter if Molina spells it out directly or not it is clearly the context in which he is speaking.

When you apply this true and correct context to the events seen in Dunkel it creates a calibrated timeline by which to determine those events.

What's your game her Bob? Why are you trying to twist things against the obvious?

Molina said he was OUTSIDE the door when Truly (NOT Baker) entered the TSBD and that he was INSIDE the lobby when Gloria Calvery entered the TSBD.

How do you feel about this "minor" detail, Albert?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Bob Prudhomme - 08-03-2017, 07:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,075 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,646 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,909 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,576 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 142,724 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators