Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
If you look at the current Education Forum Prayer Man thread Miller is taking crap from the usual Murphy knuckleheads like Ray Mitcham on Baker's first day affidavit. What you guys do is put extreme qualification on statements when they work against you but then demand precise literal interpretation on other statements. The Murphy-ites are trying to force Baker's statement to mean precisely the 3rd or 4th floor and force that to mean he changed his story. Of course no one considers that the evidence was under the control of the plotters who were actively framing Oswald as the events unfolded from the Depository to the Texas Theater. When you guys desperately need something to work in favor of Murphy this corruption suddenly disappears and everything is on the up and up in testimony and must be taken on its face. I don't know why Baker didn't detail the lunchroom in his 1st day affidavit. I suspect he misjudged the floor plan and thought the front steps went from the first floor to the second. Therefore the encounter happened on the 3rd floor in his mind. And maybe he stretched it to 4th floor in order to place Oswald closer to the Sniper's Nest. This could be the reason why Baker, a part of the notoriously-corrupted Dallas Police who were framing Oswald and possibly helped murder him, did not help Oswald's alibi by mentioning the lunchroom specifically. To the Murphy-ites Baker's affidavit is solid proof of no lunchroom encounter, but in reality it is easily explained and doesn't really mean anything. Meanwhile it has already been told to the Murphy-ites that Roy Truly went home and told his wife of the lunchroom encounter that night. In their attack on Miller the Education Forum Murphy-ites fail to mention this. What probably happened is Oswald and Baker told people he was in the lunchroom and the conspiracists realized they wouldn't get away with it and Baker was allowed to admit it.

In that same Education Forum Prayer Man thread Andrej Stancak posted an "Overlay" image that juxtaposed an image of the empty portal with Darnell. Stancak's overlay showed exactly what I had been explaining verbally. In that image Stancak created a cartoon graphic for Frazier but he didn't place one for Prayer Man. You see my verbal descriptions of the portal were quite accurate. So accurate in fact that when Stancak created that overlay it showed exactly what I had been describing. It became immediately apparent to me that the reason Stancak did not place a cartoon graphic over Prayer Man was because the overlay made it too apparent that it didn't fit and actually showed what I was saying. That Prayer Man was on the landing (which he is). While Gordon has prevented me from posting there is not one Education Forum member who has the decency or honesty to ask Stancak why he didn't place a graphic image over Prayer Man. The reason they don't is because they are not arguing honestly. They are only trying to desperately force any kind of pro-Murphy evidence while ignoring that which refutes it (with Gordon's crooked aid). It is very obvious to me that Stancak did put a cartoon graphic for Prayer Man over Prayer Man in his overlay and when he did it became immediately apparent that it didn't fit because, as I had been explaining, the body proportion ratios prove he can't be standing with one leg down on the step (as do the sun and shadow). It is also obvious to me that the reason I have been crookedly banned from the Education Forum is because the crook Gordon knows I am capable of taking down his favored posters with this evidence. There's not one honest or decent member that will point this out to Stancak. They're willing to trade the entire credibility of the Education Forum to desperately force Murphy and retain their clique.

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Albert Doyle - 08-03-2017, 06:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,075 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,646 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,908 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,575 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 142,716 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators