Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best JFK books of the last 2 years?
Tracy: You can't possibly realize how terrific it is to me that you are conscientiously responding to my posting about the JFK issues. After four years of research and after putting my theory and discoveries out there in front of many, there seems to be an incredible "consipiracy of silence" surrounding my information about JFK and the ex-Nazis. Only H P Albarelli and James Fetzer seem capable of digesting this stuff. Almost everybody else is apparently paralyzed by the horrific implications.

I completely agree with you that there will be no smoking gun about the JFK assassination ever discovered in the national archives. But my reason for saying that is probably different than yours would be. I am not sure that there was ever one single person who knew the scope of the plot. Whoever planned it apparently applied the tried and true method of "compartmentalizing" the plot. There were probably "cells" maybe of 5 or so persons who each carried out their piece.

The conversation would be "You hate Kennedy, right? Well just do what I tell you on the date I tell you. Kennedy will not be a problem for much longer, I promise you. So just do what I told you to do and don't ask any questions."

This type of conversation illustrates that the whole thing could have come off with only a handful of inside people, maybe even one or two, probably outside the country who did the planning. That could explain why "nobody talked". None of the people who had proven advance knowledge like Nagell, Milteer, Dinkin and Rose Cheramie displayed any comprensive knowledge about the entire plan. When you think about it, each of these people with advanced knowledge was just involved in his or her piece. All Milteer knew was that there would be a sniper and that the Secret Service was complicit. He also said there was a lot of "Catholic money" involved. None of this was very specific.

Even if Oswald was a CIA asset 53 years ago, I don't see how that would justify anyone wanting to protect him in 2018. It's not like there has been no suspicion of the CIA or other agencies in that regard. All we know is that the intelligence community is still stonewalling, but it seems like what they are withholding still is embarassing to the competence of the investigation more than being any smoking gun. (And if rich people were involved, we know that rich people cover the backside of other rich people, no matter how long ago they died).

I stlll think it's odd that anyone who considers themselves to be either Liberal or Conservative think they have an axe to grind or a dog in the fight now in 2018 when it comes to the JFK. Three years ago, I talked to the guide and the Old Courthouse in Vicksburg, Mississippi who defended the "lone gunman" theory regarding John Wilkes Booth. Other than him, I can't imagine anyone who feels he has to cover the butt of John Wilkes Booth. Or Brutus or Marc Antony, or Pontius Pilate etc. Doesn't make any sense.

Speaking from my experience at this point, the impediment to anyone wanting to understand the JFK plot is depression. When one discovers that the government is deceiving us, it triggers at least a minor, temporary hour long episode of depression. For most people, learning the truth is not worth enduring the letdown and temporary depression that comes from such revelations. Ignorance is bliss. It's the truth that hurts.

By the way, since I'm new to this website, I just have to ask: although your postings display terrific insight into these type of issues, I'm not sure about your overall opinion about the necessity of having the National Security State remain in place as it now exists. The overall drift of your analysis seems to be more defensive of the National Security State than the typical person who posts here. Just curious.

James Lateer

Messages In This Thread
Best JFK books of the last 2 years? - by James Lateer - 21-02-2018, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reports on or from the Dallas or other Conferences Re: November 22 - 55 years ago!! Peter Lemkin 16 20,856 11-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Don Jeffries
  Best Book on RFK in over 30 years Jim DiEugenio 16 27,475 09-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Three new / updated John Newman JFK books appearing on Amazon over the next few weeks Anthony Thorne 28 25,473 13-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  JFK 100 Years Barry Keane 4 7,031 29-05-2017, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  JFK 100 Years Barry Keane 0 2,866 07-05-2017, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Oswald's and Kaiser's Phone Books Scott Kaiser 10 8,146 31-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  "Fake news": isn't this what we've been saying for 50+ years? Martin White 1 3,626 23-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  JFK 99 Years Barry Keane 1 2,392 29-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  52 Years Later, the Cover-up Is Still Failing Jim Hargrove 3 3,818 23-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  No one being kept away as in Dealey Plaza -- but then it's been 150 years Joseph McBride 3 2,718 16-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride